'22-'23 SoCal and National Forecast and Updates

Mars, many humans are confused about so much in todays world. Some think......never mine, you know what I mean :) DM me and I will be happy to fill you in....lol
Me too! Don’t leave me out, I want to know ..

I’m not understanding, are we playing charades? Asking for @crush
I confused too. First time caller and long time listener has us all confused...lol I've had some crazy fathers after me for 7 years in club soccer so you never know who is who. Today is my last official day Murf. You can follow me over at Truth Social @crush66.....lol. I did my time here for 5 years and now it's time to leave and let the rest of you carry the torch. My two years at the Blues was one of my favorites in the 11 years of club soccer because Tad was honest. He was a straight shooter and told me the truth and boy was he right. My gosh, youth soccer is cut throat and parents want what they want. You could not buy Tad. I love that man :) He wasn't perfect and made some mistakes be he was 100% honest :)

I call San Juan winning it all.. their pick up of those sac

He

My dd.. had played with that player but both girls San Juan picked up for encl playoffs… I’ll go with the latter.. the forward SJ grabbed is one of the best in the nation.

PDA is posting that they play San Juan in final 8 game... thoughts now ? I am hearing that PDA is the one seed and Koge is the 2 seed?

Attached is last years bracketing method. This year, PDA was in Bracket A and San Juan was in Bracket H so any chatter is using last years bracket method. I have no idea if this will be the same method they use or not.

1688445818409.png

Attached is last years bracketing method. This year, PDA was in Bracket A and San Juan was in Bracket H so any chatter is using last years bracket method. I have no idea if this will be the same method they use or not.

View attachment 17633
If this holds true, as the hearsay holds true, PDA, KOGE, San Juan, and Richmond is one side of bracket. With Surf, Blues, Legends, and Solar on the other side

I confused too. First time caller and long time listener has us all confused...lol I've had some crazy fathers after me for 7 years in club soccer so you never know who is who. Today is my last official day Murf. You can follow me over at Truth Social @crush66.....lol. I did my time here for 5 years and now it's time to leave and let the rest of you carry the torch. My two years at the Blues was one of my favorites in the 11 years of club soccer because Tad was honest. He was a straight shooter and told me the truth and boy was he right. My gosh, youth soccer is cut throat and parents want what they want. You could not buy Tad. I love that man :) He wasn't perfect and made some mistakes be he was 100% honest :)
If only.....

I’m not putting much stock into San Juan. Winning 2-0 over a bad GSA team and tying VDA. Internationals is over rated and not strong in the 2009 group. MVLA also has losses to both Surf and Koge this Spring.

Anything can happen, which is why we play, but beating PDA is a tall task. If SJ can get the game to PKs, then it can happen.

I’m also curious how Solar bounces back. I think they lost a game last year in group play, regrouped and won the whole thing.

If this holds true, as the hearsay holds true, PDA, KOGE, San Juan, and Richmond is one side of bracket. With Surf, Blues, Legends, and Solar on the other side

Official final 8 matchups:

PDA v San Juan;
Koge v Richmond;
Legends v Surf;
Solar v Blues

Any predictions?

PDA
Koge
Surf
Hard one - I’ll go with Solar - that’s the toughest matchup - 2 trophy contenders - 1 will be eliminated.
I think PDA and Surf will be the heavy favorites in each of their games. The other 2 games are toss ups. i would take KOGE if it was at a neutral, weather friendly site-it is a tossup-ditto with Blues v Solar

PDA,
Koge,
Surf,
Solar

Is there anywhere GA is interesting to anyone other than GA families?

Dash is a favorite to win the U14 GA title this year, but probably wouldnt even be a Champions League team in the Texas ECNL conference (top 3). In other words, they are the probably 4th best team in their own state (behind Solar, DKSC, and maybe FC Dallas), but arguably the best GA team in the country.
I see the elephant walk / circle jerk is complete.

I think PDA and Surf will be the heavy favorites in each of their games. The other 2 games are toss ups. i would take KOGE if it was at a neutral, weather friendly site-it is a tossup-ditto with Blues v Solar

PDA,
Koge,
Surf,
Solar
Koge is dangerous, it’s ALMOST a miracle that they made it this far… it’s a scary thing when a team catches lightning, that’s exactly what has happened for this team… uh oh!!

Blues up 1-0 at half. Solar missed by less than inches to tie. IMO, Solar's forward needs to play a little less selfish to get at least a tie. Blues looks cohesive. Stream here:

Back