What's your best guess as to when trainings will resume?

No, not "maybe", because Alton Sterling was wrestling with a cop, on the ground, and grabbed at his gun. THIS after resisting arrest. BLM still considers HIM a victim. So no... that's not the criteria.
The criteria is what’s reasonable under the circumstances. I’ve never been a cop. I was in the Corps and most would consider me “salty” as fuck. Have you ever had a kid or woman hop out with an AK and start getting off? What would you do? Have you ever had a rooftop sniper take out half of your fire squad while on patrol? What would you do? I understand being under pressure. I’ve also never questioned using a 50 cal. on a kid if my entire fire squad made it home to their families.

These cops are weak ass cowards!

Pure speculation. He didn’t have to shoot those pussies-he had already mopped their asses and took one of their tasers.
Yeah, he sure showed those pussies.
Maybe the cops were scared?
Maybe he was concerned for the community?
The perp was clearly a violent thug.
I just don’t think it is as clear cut as you people are saying.
[/QUOTE]
Clear thug violently running away. Only white men can be this damn dumb and manage to pay their bills.

Ridiculous chart where eating outside is the same as a doctor's waiting room indoors. As anyone whose been in a pediatrician's waiting room can tell you, they so aren't equivalent. Presumably they are assuming uniform masks usage, because otherwise getting groceries isn't a 3 (sick people have to eat too and if they chance breaking quarantine it's to get food). But even then how beaches (outdoors) equal bowling (indoors)....ridiculous. I guess the public health experts really don't want to open schools either (in contrast to Europe). The only thing this goes to show is yet again the public health expert have no freaking idea!

I hear two boys teams (to be unnamed) were scrimmaging in Camarillo and the cops broke up the match (this despite that there's been a few large protests in the downtown area).
Most Pediatrician's offices in our area have a well baby room and sick rooms that are separate. Some people have no freaking idea about Pediatric offices because either they have never been in one or it has been years since they have been there. Times have changed.

As the original poster of this thread, I want to know what all of this political stuff (a lot of it clearly racist, which makes me sick) has to do with when we will resume training or soccer in general?
My kids start tomorrow. Skills practice only and lots of guidelines to follow, but they are excited to get out there!

He was selling CD's, why not go up and say hey man, store owner wants you to move, can you pack up and go.

The fat fuck had been arrested for the same thing multiple times. He didn't give a fuck about laws. Well, guess what, your dumb ass is going back to jail. He chose to push the cops hands away, multiple times, and paid the price for it.

Again its unnecessary confrontation and escalation. He was selling CD's not effin meth, so yes Alton Sterling is celebrated and mourned. Yes the cops abused their power.

Alton Sterling was a lifelong, piece of shit criminal. He was breaking the law and decided to fight the cop and grab at his gun rather than go to jail like a man. He died because he CHOSE the outcome. He's not a hero... he's a stupid piece of shit, with half a dozen illegal drugs in his system at the time, that should have never been out of prison.

His being a criminal was unnecessary. His resisting arrest was unnecessary. His escalation by fighting them, despite knowing he was breaking the law for a 50th time, was unnecessary. Society is better without him in it.

Yes. Cop supposed to know effective range of taser, stay out the way. Dude was fleeing, let him run, he was gonna bail home. Yes after resisting he broke law, but its not a death sentence. They could have parked his car and let him walk home. That is discretion. Happens everyday, just not equally applied.

No, you don't get the luxury of just going home when you act like a thug.

Over the course of a few weeks
Under a lot of thinking and understanding
This has become apparent
Lingering thoughts develop
And i assume everyone
Will understand that
I only mean what I
Say to you kinda and fairness
A lot of people agree but
No one will tell that the truth will
Always come out like a
Zombie you can’t stop
In the end you are what you are.

Now, that’s not the law you fucking thug!

Oh, so the law matters if we're talking about cops, Dre... but not criminals. I got it. It's okay for black criminals to just trample the law their entire lives.

That's fine... it's pretty much what you and BLM have been saying the entire time.

The fat fuck had been arrested for the same thing multiple times. He didn't give a fuck about laws. Well, guess what, your dumb ass is going back to jail. He chose to push the cops hands away, multiple times, and paid the price for it.
Come on outlaw, it’s a fact that everyone breaks laws. Maybe not the same laws. When was the last time you exceeded the speed limit? Have you j-walked lately?

Come on outlaw, it’s a fact that everyone breaks laws. Maybe not the same laws. When was the last time you exceeded the speed limit? Have you j-walked lately?

Well, I'm just relieved YOU care about the lives of George Floyd and our drunken frosty hunter. Lord knows neither of them gave a rat's ass about anybody on the road when they were both driving impaired.

Yeah, he sure showed those pussies.
Maybe the cops were scared?
Maybe he was concerned for the community?
The perp was clearly a violent thug.
I just don’t think it is as clear cut as you people are saying.
Clear thug violently running away. Only white men can be this damn dumb and manage to pay their bills.
[/QUOTE]
What did I get wrong?
Thug, yes.
Violent, yes.
Running away, yes.

Oh, so the law matters if we're talking about cops, Dre... but not criminals. I got it. It's okay for black criminals to just trample the law their entire lives.

That's fine... it's pretty much what you and BLM have been saying the entire time.
Since, I was one of the few that agreed to represent BLM before it became cool thanks for noticing the association.

I want community policing @outlaw. When I was at Hastings, I was strongly recruited by the Alameda County DA’s office. I refused to work for a law enforcement agency.
After my initial refusal, I had a lunch meeting with Hastings alumni Mark Jackson and Kamala Harris and their supervisor at the time Russ Giuntini. At our meeting, they explained to me how they need black prosecutors like me because blacks were the most likely to be victims of crime. I still refused but thanked Mark and Kamala for holding it down for the hood. I worked extensively with them in the Alameda County first time offender diversion program though.

What did I get wrong?
Thug, yes.
Violent, yes.
Running away, yes.
[/QUOTE]
Please elaborate on how “maybe” the cops were scared of a man running away from them?

Since, I was one of the few that agreed to represent BLM before it became cool thanks for noticing the association.

I want community policing @outlaw. When I was at Hastings, I was strongly recruited by the Alameda County DA’s office. I refused to work for a law enforcement agency.
After my initial refusal, I had a lunch meeting with Hastings alumni Mark Jackson and Kamala Harris and their supervisor at the time Russ Giuntini. At our meeting, they explained to me how they need black prosecutors like me because blacks were the most likely to be victims of crime. I still refused but thanked Mark and Kamala for holding it down for the hood. I worked extensively with them in the Alameda County first time offender diversion program though.

If you want community policing, you want segregation. Kamala Harris? Heels up Harris, who fucked her married boss to advance her career? Kamala is hated by the black community. Here's what Jesse Jackson said about blacks being victims of crime. Maybe Kamala should have crawled on him, too.

1592272483233.png

1. Dont break the law.
2. If you do, don't fight the police.

Any questions, go back to #1.

pretty simple. This goes for EVERYONE
Except for those asleep in their bed getting a good nights sleep so they can perform well the next day as an EMT because people need you.

Back