Virginia Tech Lawsuit

The proof is everywhere, in one study after the next, but you are clearly the type of person for whom proof doesn't matter. I see people like you all the time. You'll claim black people deserve the higher rates of police brutality because they cause more crime. You'll deny the legitimacy of every study because that is what people like you do. There is no amount of overwhelming proof that will convince you of anything.
OK…show me the studies. I’m inviting you to educate me, not make up shit about me in attempt to insult me.

OK…show me the studies. I’m inviting you to educate me, not make up shit about me in attempt to insult me.

Good luck getting anything concrete from him..he didn't answer anything I asked either. Just pot-stirring bs. @espola hitting the "like" button on a bunch of posts by @SurFutbol tells you all you need to know. I'm surprised @Hüsker Dü isn't in here hitting the "like" button as well.

The strangest part is when those not impacted by the "offense", cry louder than the actual victims.

On the other hand, it's hard to be quieter than the likes of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor since they're dead.

So you're saying that white people should not support civil rights? Or are you saying they shouldn't support civil rights more than you deem appropriate? Can you please explain to the rest of us what is and isn't "too much" civil rights support from a white person? I take it that kneeling is too much, but white people whining about people who kneel is fine even though they aren't victims of anything besides hurt feelings that other people disagree with their belief that America is perfect?

Is it "too much" when people whine about trans girls being allowed to play with other girls when their kid has never lost a minute of playing time, let alone a game, to a trans girl? Or is crying like a baby that a U13 trans girl was allowed to play with other girls just the right amount of whininess?

On the other hand, it's hard to be quieter than the likes of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor since they're dead.

So you're saying that white people should not support civil rights? Or are you saying they shouldn't support civil rights more than you deem appropriate? Can you please explain to the rest of us what is and isn't "too much" civil rights support from a white person? I take it that kneeling is too much, but white people whining about people who kneel is fine even though they aren't victims of anything besides hurt feelings that other people disagree with their belief that America is perfect?

Is it "too much" when people whine about trans girls being allowed to play with other girls when their kid has never lost a minute of playing time, let alone a game, to a trans girl? Or is crying like a baby that a U13 trans girl was allowed to play with other girls just the right amount of whininess?
Also strange, when someone totally mischaracterizes your position to make their narrative sound more plausible.

Also strange, when someone totally mischaracterizes your position to make their narrative sound more plausible.

I've got your position characterized quite perfectly. You think people shouldn't support civil rights when you don't want them to. There is no other explanation for your whining about straight people supporting gay rights, white people opposing racism, etc.

Is it stranger than an individual who keeps coming back with a different screen name as if it's someone else but each time uses the same misanthropic schtick that easily identifies the source? Even they recognize what a pathetic, insufferable ass they are. Why else change the name and act as if it's someone else?

Is it stranger than an individual who keeps coming back with a different screen name as if it's someone else but each time uses the same misanthropic schtick that easily identifies the source? Even they recognize what a pathetic, insufferable ass they are. Why else change the name and act as if it's someone else?

You really hurt my feelings.

Will you explain what is acceptable for white people to speak up about since Watfly won't?

Back