Vaccine

Best effort? You should be happy I replied at all.

You once again fall back on your standard reply Magoo...label it opinion from a right winger,
I was simply trying to point your wine infused & obviously made up mind in a "look and you shall find" direction.
I'll try again...although it is afternoon so the wine has begun to flow for you.

From NBC News:
From 2013 through 2018 Hunter Biden and his company brought in about $11 million via his roles as an attorney and a board member with a Ukrainian firm accused of bribery and his work with a Chinese businessman now accused of fraud, according to an NBC News analysis of a copy of Biden’s hard drive and iCloud account and documents released by Republicans on two Senate committees.

The documents and the analysis, which don’t show what he did to earn millions from his Chinese partners, raise questions about national security, business ethics and potential legal exposure.

This will probably just confuse you...

Joe also claims he never, ever met with Hunters business partners....bless his little heart.
The attorney Hunter
1653082223471.png
Mr. Ho was a business partner with Hunter and they killed it in Energy together.
1653082247523.png

It doesn't bode well for our country when the media is as corrupt as our worst politicians.
The problem with the Hunter Biden scandal is that the press was not interested. Immediately they said it was disinformation and refused to even investigate. We knew then and know now that it is legit as the press has come around.

The larger problem is when you contrast how they immediately dismissed that vs treating us to daily "bombshells" about Trump and Russia. All of which back then you could see was false (since they never provided any evidence other than sources say). And of course the investigation turned up nothing vs Trump.

Based on how they handled the 2 issues the partisanship could not be any clearer.

You once again fall back on your standard reply Magoo...label it opinion from a right winger,
I was simply trying to point your wine infused & obviously made up mind in a "look and you shall find" direction.
I'll try again...although it is afternoon so the wine has begun to flow for you.

From NBC News:
From 2013 through 2018 Hunter Biden and his company brought in about $11 million via his roles as an attorney and a board member with a Ukrainian firm accused of bribery and his work with a Chinese businessman now accused of fraud, according to an NBC News analysis of a copy of Biden’s hard drive and iCloud account and documents released by Republicans on two Senate committees.

The documents and the analysis, which don’t show what he did to earn millions from his Chinese partners, raise questions about national security, business ethics and potential legal exposure.

Joe also claims he never, ever met with Hunters business partners....bless his little heart.

he knows what’s on the laptop

he doesn’t care

From NBC News:

Ok. You've convinced me. I will never vote for Hunter Biden.

Honestly, who in their right mind would vote for a tax cheat who ruins his businesses and hangs out with prostitutes?

Can you imagine someone like that as President? It would be a disaster.

From NBC News:

I see more questions without answers. Please try harder.

Ok. You've convinced me. I will never vote for Hunter Biden.

Honestly, who in their right mind would vote for a tax cheat who ruins his businesses and hangs out with prostitutes?

Can you imagine someone like that as President? It would be a disaster.
...you just described most politicians.

...if your main issue is personality and tabloid fodder, then congratulations! ...you've achieved an economic class... where inflation, gas prices, and illegals pouring across the border does not touch you...Well done!

Back