Vaccine

When I asked "What's on the laptop?" directed at those who seem to know, don't you think that was what I was doing?
Just another inside nutter thing. If one is a nutter they just know, they don’t actually know anything they can explain, they just know it is bad. Lol! These nutters are certainly special.

Just another inside nutter thing. If one is a nutter they just know, they don’t actually know anything they can explain, they just know it is bad. Lol! These nutters are certainly special.
You and Espola are nuts. We all know it. What happen to your other avatar pal? You lost Husker Du because you support killing babies. I told you, Golgen Gate and Espola that the kids will win. You can't kill off creation that the Creator created. That is foolish and stupid at best.

I honestly really want to know out of curiosity only the following Q. WHO here at the Socal Soccer Forum is going to take the Monkeypox Vaccine? Dad? NoCalDad? Husker Du? Espola?
Q for @watfly . If your Dr. says to take the Monkey Vaccine, will you? Let's be HOT today you guys. Remember, HOT stands for Honest, Open and Transparent.

Just as people were moving past the COVID-19 Plandemic and being forcefully jabbed 4+ times ((or get fired)), a new outbreak has been reported out of Africa that has nothing to do with the Rona. We still have no clue what Bill and Dr. F mixed in these shots that so many of my pals were first in line to receive. The adverse reaction website news is being blocked and messed with as I write this, so we have no true idea what the real truth that is causing the blocking of people's arteries and causing blood clots and then heart attack and then death at the highest rate ever recorded. Myocarditis is now normal for kids to catch and Bells Palsy and losing the feeling of half your face is now normal as well. I went up to Mt. Shasta and saw Rivers and Streams. We all have a living stream in our bodies. It's called the blood stream. Watch the water and watch what you put in your stream of life. Back to the news: On Sunday, speaking to reporters, President Joe Biden warned about the not-so-new monkeypox. For those who might not know, Scientific American defines monkeypox as “smallpox-like skin lesions, but symptoms are usually milder than those of smallpox. Flu-like symptoms are common initially, ranging from fever and headache to shortness of breath.”

Is there anything more than "personally embarrassing information that was of tenuous public interest", as it was characterized by The Atlantic?

If you have anything real, let's discuss it.

Joe Biden has lied about having ever met with Hunter's business associates...why would he do that?

This about say's it all for me you guys. My lib pal see's the light and were on the same team now and I love that. My other lib pal is like Husker Du and will not open his eyes to the truth.

Back