Vaccine

Kinda like the Espolas neighborhood should be retarded...oops.

“Amazon, Apple Music, and Qobuz deliver up to 100% of the music today and it sounds a lot better than the shitty, degraded and neutered sound of Spotify,” he wrote. “If you support Spotify, you are destroying an art form. Business over art. Spotify plays the artists’s music at 5% of its quality and charges you like it was the real thing.” Neil Young.

..your boy Neil is a hypocrite.

1,429,132 views today.
More to the point, Rogan is publicly accepting the fact that a host has an editorial responsibility.

You don’t just build a platform and amplify the voice of anyone and everyone who wants to be heard. Because, if you do, you’re going to get blamed for what they say.

More to the point, Rogan is publicly accepting the fact that a host has an editorial responsibility.

You don’t just build a platform and amplify the voice of anyone and everyone who wants to be heard. Because, if you do, you’re going to get blamed for what they say.

Kinda hard to make out that case when Whoopi Goldberg is being protected despite saying the Nazis weren't white supremacists and saying the Nazis weren't racist because Jewish people are white. Then she doubles down on Colbert and issues only a half apology. If you are going to hold Rogan to account for what his guests might say (so far as far as I'm aware the responsibility he's taken is for not offering more balanced views, debate, and better questioning), you have to hold Goldberg to account for doing something far worse.

Kinda hard to make out that case when Whoopi Goldberg is being protected despite saying the Nazis weren't white supremacists and saying the Nazis weren't racist because Jewish people are white. Then she doubles down on Colbert and issues only a half apology. If you are going to hold Rogan to account for what his guests might say (so far as far as I'm aware the responsibility he's taken is for not offering more balanced views, debate, and better questioning), you have to hold Goldberg to account for doing something far worse.
I believe Whoopi gets @dad4's the "She believes in wearing masks" exception.

This whole mess has caused Spotify to modify its policies, so that's a good thing. Not many artists are in Young's position (money in the bank after selling 50% of his catalog for $150 million not long ago, and good income from other sources), so not many can afford to give it up.

It's hard to think of another way to piss off both Jews and Nazis in one breath.

Who here is protecting Whoopi? What does Whoopi have to do with Rogan? More importantly, who here actually watches The View?

Anyone else remember the campaign to shut down all Sports because of the Covid Myocarditis concerns?

Now that concern is minimized when it comes to Myocarditis as a side effect of the vaccine.
I do. And there is one person still on this forum that...

When talks about sports re-opening was very concerned about myocarditis.

Today? When there are talks about myocarditis related to the vaxx dismisses it.

Who here is protecting Whoopi? What does Whoopi have to do with Rogan? More importantly, who here actually watches The View?

Dad4's position was a host can and should be held accountable for the statement of his guests because the host is acting as an editor.

Whoopi Goldberg has not (yet....though we should probably start a pool) been held accountable for comments which are far worse which she herself has made. Neither has Colbert....who allowed Whoopi on the show where such statements were also uttered.

Makes some of us think that the thing some of you mean is that, according to my handy dandy Orwellian translator, "people who disagree with me or who allow others on their show that disagree with me should be punished because they are fringe, but people who agree with me or who allow others on their show that agree with me should be excused if they utter a mea culpa because they are on the side of truth and justice"

Otherwise:
1. Do you believe that Rogan's content needs to be policed better?
2. If so, no doubt Whoopi Goldberg needs to be punished (by at least a suspension if she gives a true apology, otherwise a dismissal)?
and 3. No doubt Colbert needs to be subjected to the same punishment for not exercising editorial discretion and allowing her to utter the same on his show?

Dad4's position was a host can and should be held accountable for the statement of his guests because the host is acting as an editor.

Whoopi Goldberg has not (yet....though we should probably start a pool) been held accountable for comments which are far worse which she herself has made. Neither has Colbert....who allowed Whoopi on the show where such statements were also uttered.

Makes some of us think that the thing some of you mean is that, according to my handy dandy Orwellian translator, "people who disagree with me or who allow others on their show that disagree with me should be punished because they are fringe, but people who agree with me or who allow others on their show that agree with me should be excused if they utter a mea culpa because they are on the side of truth and justice"

Otherwise:
2. If so, no doubt Whoopi Goldberg needs to be punished (by at least a suspension if she gives a true apology, otherwise a dismissal)?
and 3. No doubt Colbert needs to be subjected to the same punishment for not exercising editorial discretion and allowing her to utter the same on his show?
But that would be holding everyone to the same standard and that’s not fair! ****sarcasm*****

Otherwise:
Is Whoopi’s opinion killing people?

Back