Vaccine

It's crazy to me, that all these people who got vaccinated and told it would prevent spread are okay with how this whole thing is playing out. "They said" get vaccinated and we will be able to go back to school, play sports, not wear mask, not get the disease, and on and on....and none of it was true. Schools and Universities have already went back virtual, games are being cancelled, mask are again mandatory, they are getting covid and they are still all in line waiting for a 3rd and 4th jab??? What? Wouldn't you think that maybe "Science" doesn't know what they are talking about? If they can't predict the short term what does that say about what will happen in the next 20 years. Crazy

Cave Man Lawyer strikes again

In Espola's defense you won't see many people outdoors wearing masks in SD County. Indoors I would say most people are wearing masks per State mandate. There are always some that don't, but no one cares. At restaurants, most patrons aren't playing security theatre.

This is true up here as well.

In Espola's defense you won't see many people outdoors wearing masks in SD County. Indoors I would say most people are wearing masks per State mandate. There are always some that don't, but no one cares. At restaurants, most patrons aren't playing security theatre.

You don't usually in the VC either which is why it surprised me. I just wrote off the Harvard man baby as a fluke

But then when I was picking up the car I had the dog with me and they had ping ponged the payment window back to the old location. So I have to cross the service building which the dog doesn't like (probably a smell in there) Some guy was going off on his service advisor because they had signed him up for a service contract and didn't have the discussion with him before hand...instead they argued he'd be charged more for the visit (instead of paying in installments). They did the same thing to me and I just said forcefully no thank you even though the service tech pleaded with me that it was a better deal (talk to me before hand next time about it instead of presenting it with the bill and maybe I'd discuss it with you). The cashier let her mask drop underneath her nose. A lady wearing an n95 mask with a kid in one of those kid kn95s starts yelling at the cashier for letting it drop under her nose. I'm stressed because this is all adding fifteen minutes to my stop and I'm due to pick up the kid in less than a half hour and have been repeatedly scolding the dog (who refuses to stay seated) to sit . The dog goes ape and starts barking at everyone....some rando nice guy offers to hold the dog for me while I pay, waiting for the 2 people to stop screaming at the poor cashier (who didn't do anything wrong...clearly management told them to do the hard sell on the service plan and they were all just having a rough day with it).

You don't usually in the VC either which is why it surprised me. I just wrote off the Harvard man baby as a fluke

But then when I was picking up the car I had the dog with me and they had ping ponged the payment window back to the old location. So I have to cross the service building which the dog doesn't like (probably a smell in there) Some guy was going off on his service advisor because they had signed him up for a service contract and didn't have the discussion with him before hand...instead they argued he'd be charged more for the visit (instead of paying in installments). They did the same thing to me and I just said forcefully no thank you even though the service tech pleaded with me that it was a better deal (talk to me before hand next time about it instead of presenting it with the bill and maybe I'd discuss it with you). The cashier let her mask drop underneath her nose. A lady wearing an n95 mask with a kid in one of those kid kn95s starts yelling at the cashier for letting it drop under her nose. I'm stressed because this is all adding fifteen minutes to my stop and I'm due to pick up the kid in less than a half hour and have been repeatedly scolding the dog (who refuses to stay seated) to sit . The dog goes ape and starts barking at everyone....some rando nice guy offers to hold the dog for me while I pay, waiting for the 2 people to stop screaming at the poor cashier (who didn't do anything wrong...clearly management told them to do the hard sell on the service plan and they were all just having a rough day with it).
Friday Night Fables with Grace T. I want more fables.....lol Here's one. I went to outdoor event and saw a old, over weight lady wearing a mask and sitting all by herself. I saw her and she asked me to back away and back off 6 feet because I had no mask. I added fable to it. Guess the fable?

Friday Night Fables with Grace T. I want more fables.....lol Here's one. I went to outdoor event and saw a old, over weight lady wearing a mask and sitting all by herself. I saw her and she asked me to back away and back off 6 feet because I had no mask. I added fable to it. Guess the fable?
Probably vaccinated and boosted , the picture of health in 2022

The attack on Meat Loaf from the far left crazies is insane. The dude lived life his way and it got him, Vax or no vax, he was going to die.

Meat Loaf mocked by left for vaccine, lockdown opposition hours after death: 'Pandemic asshole'

Meat Loaf added, "If I die, I die, but I’m not going to be controlled."

Meat Loaf's family below. RIP bro and thanks for the music :)

1642818667580.png

Now it’s, “well no vaccine is 100% effective”. However you don’t see outbreaks of Polio or Measles naming at those who are vaccinated. You know, the examples that were used when they first started rolling out Vax Mandates.
The house of cards is starting to shake…
The targets for polio & measles were 97% of the population vaccinated to eliminate them in the US. Those rates were eventually met and exceeded and they were "eradicated". There were still some polio cases found, but these all were non-nationals who were not vaccinated. Measles has made a comeback as the anti-vaccination movement has gained traction. People thought they could avoid getting vaccinated, as everyone else was vaccinated, i.e. be one of the 3% - sound plan until its more than 3% apparently.

So China is still hung up on zero covid and because some hamsters tested positive in a store are trying to cull all hamsters bought in December or later. People have taken to hiding their hamsters from the authorities.
1. Poor hamsters
2. Seriously why is China still hung up on zero covid. Remember these are the folks dad4 thinks did a lot of things right
3. God help em when some poor dog tests positive. Given the world is unmoved by uigars maybe that will move em. There was backlash when they beat that one dog to death
4. They’ve expanded their covid screens to other small rodents like rabbits, gerbils and g pigs. Yet surprisingly they are ignoring the rats which are no doubt a far bigger problem.

The targets for polio & measles were 97% of the population vaccinated to eliminate them in the US. Those rates were eventually met and exceeded and they were "eradicated". There were still some polio cases found, but these all were non-nationals who were not vaccinated. Measles has made a comeback as the anti-vaccination movement has gained traction. People thought they could avoid getting vaccinated, as everyone else was vaccinated, i.e. be one of the 3% - sound plan until its more than 3% apparently.
Could that be because once your vaccinated you can’t contract or spread Measles?

97% Vax rate doesn’t mean much if the vax’d Can catch and transmit at a high rate.

Just got positive results today, told work, and they said be back Monday!

I will spend as much time with the boss as possible without a mask.

Thanks for your service.

The rest of us Tier 1A vaccinated workers, understand why you would return to work. Why wouldn’t you?… oh! You would be required to be masked if you were! Maybe you’re not what you’ve claimed to be in the past.

Now go make fun of more dead people, seems like ‘your bag baby’.

Back