Vaccine

Could that be because once your vaccinated you can’t contract or spread Measles?

97% Vax rate doesn’t mean much if the vax’d Can catch and transmit at a high rate.
93% of those who get a single dose MMR develop immunity, 97% for second - so yes, you can still get measles if vaccinated, although this is a remote possibility because of the levels of vaccination.

Its are also different to Covid, so you can't really compare.

93% of those who get a single dose MMR develop immunity, 97% for second - so yes, you can still get measles if vaccinated, although this is a remote possibility because of the levels of vaccination.

Its are also different to Covid, so you can't really compare.
I am 6x stronger then the vaxxed, that's a fact Jack, from CDC fact checker. Add the FACT that I weigh 180 and have a size 33 waist ((almost 32)) and abs for my wife to look at, I feel super human and I feel loved like no other human. All these years I felt abandon and left on the porch. That was a lie. I was told by some teachers that abortion is the only way, the only truth and the only way to be free from a kid. Another big lie. They also tried to tell me God does not exist ((liars)) and that Yeshua is made up story of some Guru from long ago. So many lies from Father Liar.

OC News

While hospitals are still under strain from an influx of patients and staff shortages due to quick spreading omicron variant ((and those nurses and Docs who said no to jab and got fired)), they’re now seeing a marked increase in patients who have COVID-19, but were admitted for some other medical issue.

That’s a change from earlier waves
of the pandemic, when a majority of people entering hospitals with COVID-19 had trouble breathing or low blood oxygen levels and often needed respiratory support.

Also different is how the current omicron variant appears to affect most people, resulting in fewer falling seriously ill. But don’t take that to mean the health care system is in the clear or that people should dismiss the virus, medical experts say.

And regardless of what let to their hospitalization, statistics on how many patients are infected are still an important indicator of where we are in the pandemic

So you feel that a “free lifestyle”, whatever that means, free of any restrictions trumps others wish to attempt to avoid a virus?

On another note, does this ideal of an unfettered “free lifestyle” extend to everyone or just those that think a certain way?
Let me help free lifestyle = how we lived in Jan 2020.

Darkness is looking for a place to hide folks and nowhere to hide in the LIGHT. The LIGHT & TRUTH is now 100% here. All we have is choice now. Find the True light in you or live in your dark shadow of fear. EGO is ok I have learned. It come's with the human DNA. We need to rid ourselves of our shadow, the judge and the Liar. Someone dreamed hell you guys and made that up to scare us. Think about sending your dd or ds or both plus your wife to hell because she or they didn't obey you and love you the way you wanted to be loved. So because she ((they)) fell short of God's demands of loving him, God will send them to hell? My dd is so beautiful and one big light and no way she's going to hell. Hell is what we make here on earth and some man's made up nightmare for those who don;t obey the Alpha dogs demands. God is love and light and each one of you are a light particle from God. This is also called magnetism or a magnet of love. God is one big magnet and those who choose love will go directly to the light and be "magnetized." Turn on your light. The key to open love, is love. You guys can do it. Listen to this song somewhere alone. "Bliss "I AM" is amazing song. I AM complete, I AM loved, I AM Light, I AM Beautiful is amazing song and I AM fired up because I AM Awesome!!! I love MOTHER and I made my peace with her. I was pissed off and tired, I won;t lie. Not no more. I am 100% light now. Try this song out you guys. Tears are good to shed. I promise if you listen to this whole song it will move your soul to the light in you.

Good thread/article...there's little evidence boosting does more benefit than harm in younger men, moderna should be off the table for them.

This is interesting

More than a quarter of the Covid-19 pandemic's total cases in the United States have been reported in the past month, during the Omicron surge, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.

How we lived in Jan 2020? Sounds an awful lot like "pretend nothing is happening."
Just because you live in your preferred introverted reality doesn’t mean the rest of us are happy with it

Happy two year anniversary to everyone btw. Two years since covid first arrived in the us and the first restrictions put in place. Yay!

Some working mom colleagues and I were talking about this yesterday. We were all grateful not to have day care aged children.

The leaders of these states proclaim with the utmost sincerity that they are "protecting the children". Irrational fear and power are a very bad combination.

Back