Vaccine

In The John Stossel defamation suit against Facebook, Facebook argued their fact checks are merely opinion and immune from defamation
It's all so silly. People believe fact checking is a real thing. Trace the money. Check out who/what is funding SciCheck “COVID-19/Vaccination Project". Big Pharma and it's CDC connections are slick, they know most people aren't going to fact check the fact checkers. Long history of conflict of interests at the CDC. Shady at best.

"Ground News does not independently rate news organizations on their political bias."

So what's the point, then?
They use 3 (quoted) sources to determine political bias. One of the 3 is allsides, whose graphic you posted earlier; another is adfontes who you have also quoted.

They also expand & explain what they are doing and why. You may read that or not, and form your opinion on them or not.

It's all so silly. People believe fact checking is a real thing. Trace the money. Check out who/what is funding SciCheck “COVID-19/Vaccination Project". Big Pharma and it's CDC connections are slick, they know most people aren't going to fact check the fact checkers. Long history of conflict of interests at the CDC. Shady at best.

fact checkers said the Biden laptop story reported by NY POsT was Russian dis information or mis information ( they use these interchangeably)

https://www.change.org/p/gavin-news...ed_by_id=86e1e4b0-796d-11ec-a1f5-4bdf3962d248

For your consideration and thoughts. I don't know how teachers, some high school students and the anonymous community members would participate in school board meetings (don't even know if they are parents with school age children) would feel about it. At the local school board meeting two weeks ago, vocal people were asking for schools to be closed again. High school students in Oakland threatened to walk out unless their safety demands are met. At my kids' parochial school, the kids test on campus twice a week. I try to limit exposure because I don't want my kids to have to isolate from school and their activities, not because I am particularly worried about the virus.
Funny thing is, the kids are out partying and hanging out with each other outside of school (which is where most kids are contracting it) yet blame schools for not keeping them safe.

Similar “protest” happened at my kids HS 2 weeks ago and half of the students mocked the “protesters” because they just wanted an excuse to go online so they could cheat on tests again.

Funny thing is, the kids are out partying and hanging out with each other outside of school (which is where most kids are contracting it) yet blame schools for not keeping them safe.

Similar “protest” happened at my kids HS 2 weeks ago and half of the students mocked the “protesters” because they just wanted an excuse to go online so they could cheat on tests again.
Haven't kids been cheating on tests for a long time? The stories I could tell you from when I was a teacher ... Oh, wait, I'm not @NorCalDad

Haven't kids been cheating on tests for a long time? The stories I could tell you from when I was a teacher ... Oh, wait, I'm not @NorCalDad
The sad thing is....

We had 10s of millions of kids in school last year. And guess what happened? Nothing.

And yet again with a milder version of the virus running around some parts of the country are getting the vapors again and think kids need testing, masks, and/or remote learning.

It is laughable at a variety of the orgs they label centrist.

All one has to do is read or watch or listen to their coverage.

Newsweek and NPR are not close to being centrist.

The closest you have to centrist would be Real Clear Politics. And that mainly comes from the fact that they aggregate news articles. Generally on a topic you will find a story from a left point a view and then another from a right point of view.

If you want to read a variety of points of view from left to right on a topic RCP is a great place to go.

I can understand that from the viewpoint you demonstrate here every day that something in the center looks far to your left.

Just dropped off my car for service in my blue leaning vc town. Only 1 other lady and I were unmasked out of the 12 or so cars being dropped off despite being outdoors. Quite a few had n95/kn95. One woman picking up a car was giving it the full alcohol wipe treatment. One guy (with a Harvard alumni license plate holder) was in full n95 sitting in his car with windows rolled up til they serviced the car…got all nervous when it was his turn. Stepped away and asked the service guy to respect his six feet. They yelled at each other from opposite sides of the car. Lots of people (not just people afraid of a cold) are going to need therapy after this.

Another edition of Graceops Fables.

Good thing the vaccines work at preventing community spread.

It's crazy to me, that all these people who got vaccinated and told it would prevent spread are okay with how this whole thing is playing out. "They said" get vaccinated and we will be able to go back to school, play sports, not wear mask, not get the disease, and on and on....and none of it was true. Schools and Universities have already went back virtual, games are being cancelled, mask are again mandatory, they are getting covid and they are still all in line waiting for a 3rd and 4th jab??? What? Wouldn't you think that maybe "Science" doesn't know what they are talking about? If they can't predict the short term what does that say about what will happen in the next 20 years. Crazy

Math made easy....lol!

Back