Vaccine

I just heard that Lord dude say "boosters every 3 months." These people are nuts and something smells foul.
Three months?

If CDC wanted you to take boosters every three months, they'd say so. CDC wants you to get your two shots and a single booster at 6 months.

Even if you wanted four boosters a year, they won't let you. It isn't approved.

Your "news" source is making stuff up.

Looks like the moderna chief may have tanked the European markets with his prediction the vaccines will struggle against the omicron and it will take some time to produce an omicron specific vaccine given we don’t fully understand all the new mutations. I note there are several things we don’t know yet: the severity (there have been anecdotes that it’s mostly mild but so far the cases seem have tipped younger) and whether it can outcompete the delta.

but if what the Moderna chief says is true I don’t see the rush to boost everyone in the us and the uk to shorten the window. If the current shots aren’t expected to perform well why the rush? It seems more like dont Let a good scare go to waste.

also for the record since somepeople have insisted on keeping score: i said the danger from variants would be from the low vaccinated third world, that we weren’t paying enough attention to that problem, that there would be variants that push us back from here immunity and that Africa (given the aids crisis) was likely to be a problem in particular.

This guy looks like he's from another planet. Oh Lord, look at those ears on this one. These guys are desperate now and now you can have a booster every three months to make you feel safer. Fellas, you need to stop rolling your arm up for the team one of these days. I'm here to help you get off the crack needle when your all ready. I'm here for all of you when the time is right.

LA begins enforcing strict mandate requiring proof of vax
A first offense will bring a warning but subsequent ones could produce fines running from $1,000 to $5,000.
"We have to adapt to whatever "rules" are coming at us. And our customers go along with us," Laborie said. Those that don't want to wear a mask or show vaccine proof can sit in the outdoor patio or take their coffees and pastries to go, he said.

Troy ((below with his wifey)) got all his jabs and still wears a mask as a good boy WHO obeys the rules for thee and not for me.

1638279652210.png

This is crazy. I'm not going to LA ever again. My wife just got a refund to a concert we were going to attend but we have to show vax or have someone stick shit up our nose to test negative. LA, bad move. I;m sure Omicron will come to LA though. Nothing and no one can stop what is coming. Nice try guys.

Last edited:
This guy looks like he's from another planet. Oh Lord, look at those ears on this one. These guys are desperate now and now you can have a booster every three months to make you feel safer. Fellas, you need to stop rolling your arm up for the team one of these days. I'm here to help you get off the crack needle when your all ready. I'm here for all of you when the time is right.

bitchute? If you want to know what the British Health and Social Care Secretary recommends, England does have real news reporters.

Three shots. Four if you are immunocompromised.

That garbage site you’re reading doesn’t even bother to fact check their headlines.

bitchute? If you want to know what the British Health and Social Care Secretary recommends, England does have real news reporters.

Three shots. Four if you are immunocompromised.

That garbage site you’re reading doesn’t even bother to fact check their headlines.
Dad, you are full of shit bro. Time to find something else to lie about. We have been lied to so many times we think lying is ok as long as you win. Look at the bald guy with the ears in the video and tell me you trust him. The media is not showing you the truth. You have to Rumble, check out the Chute and Tel a Gram and the Tube and then gather all the information and connect the dots. You only go to CNN and MSN. It's obvious the way you reacted to the truth. Are you still an atheist? I know we have a few agnostics on here. I will say very soon all will be shown the real truth. Get ready fake math teacher and liar of the truth.

also for the record since somepeople have insisted on keeping score: i said the danger from variants would be from the low vaccinated third world, that we weren’t paying enough attention to that problem, that there would be variants that push us back from here immunity and that Africa (given the aids crisis) was likely to be a problem in particular.
The vaccine "solution" isn't looking promising due to variants - and that's an understatement. Given the breakthrough cases we are seeing, it's also laughable that anyone thinks we can keep the latest variant with an R > the delta variant out of the US. It's just fantasy. If I had to guess, masks will be the way in Santa Clara county well into the future. I find it interesting what a different "feel" it was in San Diego a few weeks back compared to Santa Clara. Here, you see the examples of fear every time you take a walk - kids masked while outside, people walking off the sidewalk and onto the road when passing others. It's sad. I feel fortunate that we don't have a young child in school, or we would definitely move elsewhere. The constant fear is just not a healthy environment.

i said the danger from variants would be from the low vaccinated third world, that we weren’t paying enough attention to that problem, that there would be variants that push us back from here immunity and that Africa (given the aids crisis) was likely to be a problem in particular.
And to be honest that isn't going to change. No matter how much money we throw at them we will not overcome the following:

- these are some of the most corrupt and inefficient governments in the world
- these are some of the poorest countries in the world
- these countries are not experiences any meaningful deaths from covid

Add the above up and you are never going to get a large percentage of the populations there vaxxed. And so the problem with variations will continue.

The vaccine "solution" isn't looking promising due to variants - and that's an understatement. Given the breakthrough cases we are seeing, it's also laughable that anyone thinks we can keep the latest variant with an R > the delta variant out of the US. It's just fantasy. If I had to guess, masks will be the way in Santa Clara county well into the future. I find it interesting what a different "feel" it was in San Diego a few weeks back compared to Santa Clara. Here, you see the examples of fear every time you take a walk - kids masked while outside, people walking off the sidewalk and onto the road when passing others. It's sad. I feel fortunate that we don't have a young child in school, or we would definitely move elsewhere. The constant fear is just not a healthy environment.
Thank God for free thinkers in America bro. Regardless of what one believes, free thinkers would rather die before their owned or bought or take jabs for ever just so they can sit on the fence and watch death, depression, fear and more death. I never bought into this slave system that starts in grade school and is supposed to end when one retires at 70 with cancer, heart disease or a stroke or even attack on the heart. I was not bought/bribed into this system either bro where one can blackmail me into salience and STFU. It took a wild man like me to take a stand up and tell these assholes to fuck off and nothing will enter my body. I will not obey the rules that these liars and cheaters put together so they could win. Hell no!!! Come and get me losers. SCC and LAC have the same type of man that lives there. I wont get into why this kind of man is the way he is.

Looks like the moderna chief may have tanked the European markets with his prediction the vaccines will struggle against the omicron and it will take some time to produce an omicron specific vaccine given we don’t fully understand all the new mutations. I note there are several things we don’t know yet: the severity (there have been anecdotes that it’s mostly mild but so far the cases seem have tipped younger) and whether it can outcompete the delta.
I think the issue is the vaxxes were designed for the A variant. This is why despite high vaxx rates in many areas you see cases going up when people catch the delta.

It seems in a sense it is like the flu. We don't use last years vaxx to combat this years flu. And yet we are trying to use the vax designed for the alpha to combat the delta and beyond.

SCC and LAC have the same type of man that lives there. I wont get into why this kind of man is the way he is.
In LAC, do they really enforce the mask mandate EVERYWHERE? My impression from my limited experiences in LAC is that enforcement is pretty much only where elites live and shop - and even then not nearly 100%.

The IRRATIONAL FEAR is just not a healthy environment.
Fixed it for you.

It is long past time to move on.

The way this thing comes up with mutations so quickly the vax route doesn't seem long term viable.

Probably better off just working on solutions to treat those who actually have severe issues with the vax.

And with the way the vaxxes seem to be losing effectiveness vs variants, it may be in the long term better to just build up natural immunity to the virus. REMEMBER....the VAST VAST majority of people currently have little risk to any of the variations seen so far.

In LAC, do they really enforce the mask mandate EVERYWHERE? My impression from my limited experiences in LAC is that enforcement is pretty much only where elites live and shop - and even then not nearly 100%.
Everywhere bro. Mask on everywhere and you best get the vax or your not welcome. Teachers were told NOT to have Thanksgiving dinner with anti-vax family members. BTW, if you did have a little one, where would you move to?

Prepare ye thee for Dark Winter II fellas and Grace T. I love you all and I mean that.

Fed Chair Powell to tell Congress that omicron variant could threaten U.S. economic recovery
Jerome Powell wrote that the omicron variant poses 'downside risks to employment and economic activity'

STORM ON THE HORIZON!!!

1638285335856.png

My advice is to buy lot's of popcorn and get a blanket and sit by the warm fire place and start watching this show unfold before our eyes and ears. Really, this is the greatest time to be alive and many of you have been picked to help humanity heal itself from utter evil. I believe in most of you and want you on the team. Some of you are making serious eternal decisions and I would pause and go out into the wilderness alone and fast for three days. After you fast, stop eating meat and stop drinking booze ((for now)) so you can get your head on straight. After 30 days, your eyes will begin to open and your mind we be open to the truth and folks like me are here to help you with the truth.

By the way over Thanksgiving news came out from the NE Journal of Medicine.

Here they are telling us the natural immunity is VERY effective.

"Reinfections had 90% lower odds of resulting in hospitalization or death than primary infections. Four reinfections were severe enough to lead to acute care hospitalization. None led to hospitalization in an ICU, and none ended in death. Reinfections were rare and were generally mild, perhaps because of the primed immune system after primary infection.

In earlier studies, we assessed the efficacy of previous natural infection as protection against reinfection with SARS-CoV-22,3 as being 85% or greater. Accordingly, for a person who has already had a primary infection, the risk of having a severe reinfection is only approximately 1% of the risk of a previously uninfected person having a severe primary infection."

BTW, if you did have a little one, where would you move to?
Seems like San Diego would be a possibility. Their risk assessment appears to match mine better than SC County. At some point, I'd like to be somewhere that I don't have to wear a mask for COVID and/or the seasonal flu. If I wanted to avoid all the irrational COVID drama that comes with living in CA, I'd say Texas or Florida.

Back