Vaccine

It's worth pointing out that pre-2020 pandemic planning favored research on vaccines and therapeutics, discouraged harsh NPIs, and urged tamping down rather than inflaming panic. But we threw all that out in March 2020. The plans were right, and the panic reaction was wrong.

"Lord" Tony?

The best you have is attacking the person? You didn't even attack the real person. You invented a false honorific, and then attacked that. A straw man ad-hominem.

I will at least give you credit for efficiency. Not everyone can squeeze two logical fallacies into eight letters.

"Lord" Tony?

The best you have is attacking the person? You didn't even attack the real person. You invented a false honorific, and then attacked that. A straw man ad-hominem.

I will at least give you credit for efficiency. Not everyone can squeeze two logical fallacies into eight letters.

The offense you two are taking in attacking Fauci

I think it’s quite ridiculous for someone to say they represent science

I think Fauci use for some trusted health expert ended a while ago, in fact it’s a net negative at this point

if that offends you and Husky , well so be it . Go cry in your mask

Typical leftist, point out some ridiculousness then be upset at the person pointing out the ridiculousness

soft spot for Lord Anthony Fauci, duly noted

Fun fact: when you say the word “equity” on Twitter, all of the inequities inherent in your proposals to close schools, restrict family visits and have white collar professionals work on Zoom disappear! Just like that!—J. Lewis

Typical leftist, point out some ridiculousness then be upset at the person pointing out the ridiculousness

soft spot for Lord Anthony Fauci, duly noted
You are the ridiculousness. Fauci’s job is to rep science. You seem to want to vilify him as if he were the scary thing in the dark to you. He’s just a man. Put down the pitch fork and the torch and go back inside. These aren’t the middle ages and he isn’t the purveyor of the Black Plague. Your displaced fear has you lashing out at straw men and windmills.

You are the ridiculousness. Fauci’s job is to rep science. You seem to want to vilify him as if he were the scary thing in the dark to you. He’s just a man. Put down the pitch fork and the torch and go back inside. These aren’t the middle ages and he isn’t the purveyor of the Black Plague. Your displaced fear has you lashing out at straw men and windmills.
1638191441461.png

Australia to introduce new laws to force media platforms to unmask online trolls

1638193273883.png

"The online world should not be a wild west where bots and bigots and trolls and others are anonymously going around and can harm people," Morrison said at a televised press briefing. "That is not what can happen in the real world, and there is no case for it to be able to be happening in the digital world."

my fear ?

lmfao , dude look in the mirror

Back