US Soccer Team

Do you think Forbes only does polls in Compton?

I think, like usual, you didn't do your homework. If you had, you wouldn't have been stupid enough to post this. When you only poll 1,000 people, and only 6 in 10 support your bullshit narrative, you look foolish suggesting there's some massive amount of support.

Everybody knows about those lefty Forbes polls.
And did you know you can’t conduct a sample with 1,000 people?

Yeah, I know you can conduct a poll with 1,000 people. It's like pissing into the ocean when you're talking about millions of NFL fans. But listen, I realize the little victories matter so you guys run with it. Biden is leading in the polls, too.

I think, like usual, you didn't do your homework. If you had, you wouldn't have been stupid enough to post this. When you only poll 1,000 people, and only 6 in 10 support your bullshit narrative, you look foolish suggesting there's some massive amount of support.

When you claimed that 90% of Americans hated him, it told us more about you than it did about Americans.

Yeah, I know you can conduct a poll with 1,000 people. It's like pissing into the ocean when you're talking about millions of NFL fans. But listen, I realize the little victories matter so you guys run with it. Biden is leading in the polls, too.

Read and learn. May be too complicated for you, though.
#GreenLivesMatter.

That’s what’s known as “60% support.”
Again, probably too complicated for you.

That’s what’s known as “60% support.”
Again, probably too complicated for you.
Also, while national polls, even when accurate, don’t help in presidential elections (the story is state polls, because of the electoral college), they are accurate on an issue such as this.

Read and learn. May be too complicated for you, though.
#GreenLivesMatter.

Read and weep. May be be too tough with an eyeful of tears, though.

Read and weep. May be be too tough with an eyeful of tears, though.

Not interested in 3 1/2 year old polls. Sorry, chump.
Go Colin! #7.
Don’t be jealous...remember that #GreenLivesMatter.

Have you broken the news so Pap Smear Joe that he's not really running for the senate? I think he might be asking the wrong people for help.

Trump always knew he was the toughest opponent, which is why he asked Ukraine to go after him.
Respect your new president.
You don’t like our nation’s leaders today?
Sorry...enjoy your last couple of months.

Trump always knew he was the toughest opponent, which is why he asked Ukraine to go after him.
Respect your new president.
You don’t like our nation’s leaders today?
Sorry...enjoy your last couple of months.

We already know Quid Pro Joe extorted Ukraine for $1B. You need me to post that video again for the 9th time? We don't need to investigate THAT crooked fuck. Now, his coke snorting, under qualified, dead brother's widow banging son?

Joe doesn't even know what job he applied for. Babbling moron isn't allowed out of his house anymore.

We already know Quid Pro Joe extorted Ukraine for $1B. You need me to post that video again for the 9th time? We don't need to investigate THAT crooked fuck. Now, his coke snorting, under qualified, dead brother's widow banging son?

Joe doesn't even know what job he applied for. Babbling moron isn't allowed out of his house anymore.
Right, right.

How can you be losing to that guy?

Back