US Soccer Team

AP Poll results today --

"The new poll finds 54% of Americans say they approve of the protests, while 32% disapprove. Another 14% say they hold neither opinion.

More think the protests will mostly change the country for the better than bring about negative change, 44% to 21%. A third say they won’t make much difference."

You liberal morons and your polls.

That reminds me of the dipshit, Kaeperprick, donating his shoe collection to the homeless when he cleaned out his closet. Nothing says "beat the shit out of a homeless guy" like sliding a $200 pair of Adidas on him and walking away. The black half of Kaep was so oppressed, he had to move his shoe collection to the garage. Now that's some systematic oppression if I've EVER heard it.

Yup the protests have been a positive overall, for sure. Now we will see incremental change. Odd how Trump is the catalyst.
Like the Thank you Mr. trump thread I statrted a couple years ago there are many things he brought to light and exploited for his own personal gain. We just hadn't worried about those things before because we never had such a lawless, amoral asshole like him in the White House. Now we know, in case of emergence, aka a resurgence in stupid, that those loopholes need to be closed.

That reminds me of the dipshit, Kaeperprick, donating his shoe collection to the homeless when he cleaned out his closet. Nothing says "beat the shit out of a homeless guy" like sliding a $200 pair of Adidas on him and walking away. The black half of Kaep was so oppressed, he had to move his shoe collection to the garage. Now that's some systematic oppression if I've EVER heard it.

Compared to you he’s just a much better athlete, more famous and popular, wealthier, making a bigger impact...I would say you can’t shine his shoes but maybe you should volunteer.

Like the Thank you Mr. trump thread I statrted a couple years ago there are many things he brought to light and exploited for his own personal gain. We just hadn't worried about those things before because we never had such a lawless, amoral asshole like him in the White House. Now we know, in case of emergence, aka a resurgence in stupid, that those loopholes need to be closed.

Your sore vagina loaded up on Midol for November 3rd?

Compared to you he’s just a much better athlete, more famous and popular, wealthier, making a bigger impact...I would say you can’t shine his shoes but maybe you should volunteer.

Making a bigger impact on what... dropping NFL ratings or not having a job for 5 years? I mean, at some point we may credit him for bringing ridiculous hairstyles back but, until then, we'll have to settle for keeping kids in Manhattan busy while he gets in his weekend workouts at the local middle school. The good news is... while picture #2 was taken, there were half a dozen homies that weren't out robbing and killing.

1592790497415.png 1592790583394.png

Making a bigger impact on what... dropping NFL ratings or not having a job for 5 years? I mean, at some point we may credit him for bringing ridiculous hairstyles back but, until then, we'll have to settle for keeping kids in Manhattan busy while he gets in his weekend workouts at the local middle school. The good news is... while picture #2 was taken, there were half a dozen homies that weren't out robbing and killing.

View attachment 7817 View attachment 7818
You’re very, very envious of Colin. Your attempt to cover your envy with anger is failing badly.
Be impressed by his skills and his sacrifice, don’t be jealous. Envy is a sin.

You’re very, very envious of Colin. Your attempt to cover your envy with anger is failing badly.
Be impressed by his skills and his sacrifice, don’t be jealous. Envy is a sin.

Oh I'm VERY envious. Nobody wanting me, except for an unattractive, big mouthed bitch, is every man's dream, Methy. I can't get my hair to do that, though, no matter what. CornRow Joe can, though.

1592803852170.png 1592803890099.png

Oh I'm VERY envious. Nobody wanting me, except for an unattractive, big mouthed bitch, is every man's dream, Methy. I can't get my hair to do that, though, no matter what. CornRow Joe can, though.

View attachment 7820 View attachment 7821
Colin Kaepernick has fame, wealth, has inspired millions, is a leader, has sacrificed for social change...he has done everything that you will never do.
But don’t be a hater. Admire, like most of us do.
Your jealousy will eat you up...as we all see it does.
And as for ridiculing Biden, that’s just because your candidate is taking a giant dump. So nothing you can do there.

Colin Kaepernick has fame, wealth, has inspired millions, is a leader, has sacrificed for social change...he has done everything that you will never do.
But don’t be a hater. Admire, like most of us do.
Your jealousy will eat you up...as we all see it does.
And as for ridiculing Biden, that’s just because your candidate is taking a giant dump. So nothing you can do there.

Fame for all the wrong reasons, wealth for all the wrong reasons, inspired the wounded handout crowd and doesn't lead anybody because he hasn't had a job in 5 years. He's a pawn and knows it. If he had any self respect, he'd end it. But yeah... you keep cheering for the phony that didn't give a shit about blacks, or let anyone even KNOW he was black, until his sorry ass was benched.

LOL... I ridicule Biden because he deserves it. You and your fanboy club can't even let your candidate speak because he's so incompetent.

Fame for all the wrong reasons, wealth for all the wrong reasons, inspired the wounded handout crowd and doesn't lead anybody because he hasn't had a job in 5 years. He's a pawn and knows it. If he had any self respect, he'd end it. But yeah... you keep cheering for the phony that didn't give a shit about blacks, or let anyone even KNOW he was black, until his sorry ass was benched.

LOL... I ridicule Biden because he deserves it. You and your fanboy club can't even let your candidate speak because he's so incompetent.
You’re green with envy. #GreenLivesMatter.

You need to get out more --

Here's a tip for you, Ebola. If I do a poll in Compton, Kaeperprick will get a lot of support. Maybe polling more than 1,000 people would be a good idea since only 6 in 10 supported it. You and your libtard party might want to put less emphasis on polls and more on the actual statistics:

Here's a tip for you, Ebola. If I do a poll in Compton, Kaeperprick will get a lot of support. Maybe polling more than 1,000 people would be a good idea since only 6 in 10 supported it. You and your libtard party might want to put less emphasis on polls and more on the actual statistics:

Do you think Forbes only does polls in Compton?

Back