US soccer cancels a patriotic war hero

As for your assertion that I’m toggling among personas, how typically magat is that? No matter how much y’all try to deny it, more than 81 million people voted for Biden, and I just happen to be one of that majority who are hanging out here. We know you’re all louder, more obnoxious, and dumber than others wherever you go (your safe space Parler excepted of course), bit you’re still the loser minority. No, Dominion and the ghost of a long dead south american dictator aren’t hijacking your favorite soccer website. You can hold as many press conferences as you want at Four Seasons Total Landscaping to claim otherwise, but it only confirms how you’re all stupid, incompetent losers.
Funny thing when you get accused of what you accuse people of doing - how childish right?. And you still haven't pin pointed out the racist and vile policies you speak of or those allies that we've alienated. I thought for a second you were going to go into current administration policies, or maybe do a comparison.

Either you are trying to culturally appropriate language or you are making fun of American citizens who live south of PA? Sounds a bit like bigotry but y'all would never do that.

I thought you took your ball and left? You forgot the picture of you and your buddies planting the Trump flag on the Capitol. Hey, your buddy who sat at Nancy's desk is really bummed today that he's still in jail. I mean, he was invited in to her office, so I can see why he is unhappy. But what is your problem?

So easy to trigger the snowflakes. He can’t even slither off properly. Nice to see that he realizes he had his ass handed to him over kneeling, so he’s gone back to his traditional blatant racism and transphobia. It’s important to keep reminding @happy9 what he actually supports.

Back