US soccer cancels a patriotic war hero

Was the January 6th a peaceful protest? Because you supported it.

It was quite peaceful until a few dumbass radical lefties and dumbass radical righties stormed the Capitol. The vast majority there were law abiding and just frustrated trump voters that saw the election compromised just like a 3rd world country . They just wanted their voices heard and their vote to count.

Now how about Your Summer of Love movement with you blm antifa woke crowd? How were thos peaceful demonstrations?

After 33 years of service, I dont support disrespecting the flag. There are many other ways to peacefully protest.

Waaahhhhhh!!!!!! Although many who served deserve respect, you are not one of them. How dare you disrespect the flag by claiming it represents only the military, but not those who support the 1st Amendment (except for the god part as applied to the christian cult) , the 8th, the 14th, and the Equal Protection Clause.

Many people have protested in many different ways for many years, yet none have gotten their point across to you and your other trumpanzee friends, So congratulations, you got yourself a movement that is making great progress. Between all the kneelers and the trans athletes “eviscerating” girls sports, you’re just gonna have to boycott every sport on earth.

You and your magat friends should get a room and circle jerk to the Jack Nicholson monologue.

It’s nice to be able to skim the responses knowing exactly what they will say. Like clockwork.

and then go back to real life where that kind of thinking has been swept to the side. And will continue to circle the drain. In four years trump used all those buzzwords and killed a party and exposed a ton of backwards thinking folks.

He made it all so much worse for himself and his followers. It’s crazy. the trash will take itself out.

It was quite peaceful until a few dumbass radical lefties and dumbass radical righties stormed the Capitol. The vast majority there were law abiding and just frustrated trump voters that saw the election compromised just like a 3rd world country . They just wanted their voices heard and their vote to count.

Now how about Your Summer of Love movement with you blm antifa woke crowd? How were thos peaceful demonstrations?
The radical lefties that planted a Trump flag on the Capitol? The antifa that raided Nancy's office? The blm lady from san diego who got shot? That who you are talking about?

Totally. I feel like I need to buy baby wipes to clean up all the excrement. It got messy in here. But, still not sure what side needs to be cleaned up first.
In this case, I’d say the right cheek looks a bit messier than the left. But they both need a good wipe down.

Don’t forget the titanium oxide cream. If you let diaper rash fester for too long, the child can have a really bad reaction.

The radical lefties that planted a Trump flag on the Capitol? The antifa that raided Nancy's office? The blm lady from san diego who got shot? That who you are talking about?

You really are a dumbass

You really are a dumbass

Man I hope the apple falls far from the tree. Can't imagine the discussions after soccer games. "It's ok, your team won. The score says you lost, but you really won. We all know who really won."

Anytime anywhere you piece of shit blm antifa woke pussy.

Gonna wear my favorite shirt for you today but noticed I gotta clean a little blm off the bottom of my boots.

View attachment 10236
For the life of me I've never understood the correlation, although I support your right to say it. I'm not a fan of religion for me personally, nor am I a fan of someone who kneels for our Anthem (particularly for someone who is representing the US), but I fully support everyone's right to exercise those freedoms. It seems counter intuitive to me for someone who can fully exercise their religion to tell others they should be prevented from kneeling for the flag.

Anytime anywhere you piece of shit blm antifa woke pussy.

Gonna wear my favorite shirt for you today but noticed I gotta clean a little blm off the bottom of my boots.

View attachment 10236

Maybe you missed the memo, but people no longer get a free pass when they reference their christian cult. Your religion is no longer an effective justification for anything or a way to prevail in an argument when rational thought and facts fail you. Rather, it just makes you look sad and pathetic when you’re stuck relying on a fake thing to defend your position on an issue.

Regardless, I think you really need to re-evaluate your interpretation of your god book and what it means to be a good christian. Specifically, I’m not sure Jesus would approve of your statement:

“Anytime anywhere you piece of shit blm antifa woke pussy.

Gonna wear my favorite shirt for you today but noticed I gotta clean a little blm off the bottom of my boots.”

Were you trying to be ironic, Mr. Fake Christian?

You really are a dumbass

Did you read the article?

All it says is that at least one BLM activist followed the mob into the capitol building so he could take pictures of what the mob did.

Sounds likely. Just as I am sure there were a few blue lives matter activists taking video of the BLM riots.

That doesn’t mean I believe for a minute that BLM and proud boys secretly staged each other’s riots.

Maybe you missed the memo, but people no longer get a free pass when they reference their christian cult. Your religion is no longer an effective justification for anything or a way to prevail in an argument when rational thought and facts fail you. Rather, it just makes you look sad and pathetic when you’re stuck relying on a fake thing to defend your position on an issue.

Regardless, I think you really need to re-evaluate your interpretation of your god book and what it means to be a good christian. Specifically, I’m not sure Jesus would approve of your statement:

“Anytime anywhere you piece of shit blm antifa woke pussy.

Gonna wear my favorite shirt for you today but noticed I gotta clean a little blm off the bottom of my boots.”

Were you trying to be ironic, Mr. Fake Christian?
The guy is a bitter racist. And is buying the BS that anyone but Trump's minions were involved on Jan. 6. Can't vaccinate insanity.

Did you read the article?

All it says is that at least one BLM activist followed the mob into the capitol building so he could take pictures of what the mob did.

Sounds likely. Just as I am sure there were a few blue lives matter activists taking video of the BLM riots.

That doesn’t mean I believe for a minute that BLM and proud boys secretly staged each other’s riots.

Just showing the counter argument and you should see the footage of him inciting other BLM to storm the building. There were violent criminals on both sides inside the building. Clearly obvious.

The guy is a bitter racist. And is buying the BS that anyone but Trump's minions were involved on Jan. 6. Can't vaccinate insanity.

As the great John Wayne said " Life is hard, it's even harder when your stupid".

Dont worry, your free government cheese handout is coming. My kids and future grandchildren are paying the tab for you.

Cadet Bone Spurs’ own FBI Director today refuted claims under penalty of perjury that Antifa was at the Capitol riot.

In our racist friend’s defense, what is a mentally and educationally limited person to do when it turns out their entire belief system is grounded in falsehoods? Can we really expect the easily duped to concede they were wrong that Antifa invaded the Capitol? That the election wasn’t stolen? That Dominion voting machines weren’t rigged in a conspiracy coordinated by a long dead South American dictator? That there isn’t a child trafficking tunnel between the WH and a pizza parlor? That Mr. Magat Magoo didn’t really have bone spurs? That Jewish space lasers didn’t set CA on fire? That Marmalade-a-lago had a much smaller a crowd at his inauguration than Obama? That Obama wasn’t born in Kenya? That windmills cause cancer? That Time Magazine never named someone who can’t even hold a glass of water in one hand or walk down a ramp Man of the Year? That the Bloated Cheeto wouldn’t present a health care plan in a week, then in a week, then in a week, then in a week....

You’re expecting someone to admit they are among the dumbest people in America and and a sucker.

Back