Trump and his supporters loves this shutdown

Incorrect again. The answer to both of my questions was “yes.”
Absoluteski!! I wasn’t denying YOUR answer to YOUR questions. Your collateralized debt has nothing to do with how rich or smart you are. It just is.

I wasn’t denying YOUR answer to YOUR questions. Your collateralized debt has nothing to do with how rich or smart you are. It just is.
It has a lot to do with it, silly. My collateralized debt, over several loans over many years, has helped me make a lot of money.
Understanding how to use it is definitely yet another of many, many examples of why Fries and I are so much smarter than you and have a lot more money. But keep lying to yourself and making cracks about “Fries U” because it masks your massive, well-earned feelings of inferiority. The righties on here actually think you’re smart! Because they don’t understand.

It has a lot to do with it, silly. My collateralized debt, over several loans over many years, has helped me make a lot of money.
Understanding how to use it is definitely yet another of many, many examples of why Fries and I are so much smarter than you and have a lot more money. But keep lying to yourself and making cracks about “Fries U” because it masks your massive, well-earned feelings of inferiority. The righties on here actually think you’re smart! Because they don’t understand.
You made a lot of many because you paid a lot of money over the life of your mostly high double digit interest amortized loans.

You made a lot of many because you paid a lot of money over the life of your mostly high double digit interest amortized loans.
God you’re dumb. That’s not why. It’s because I bought houses in nice areas and sold them, as one usually can, at huge profits.
Keeping your clean sheet, though!

For huge cost.
Start small, big fella. Everything is relative.
Hey did you hear that Maroon 5 is playing the super bowl? How much do you think they get paid? Think about the crazy cost of airfares and hotels and the huge crew they must travel with and shipping all that equipment to Atlanta? Do you think it will be worth it for them? LOL.

Hey did you hear that Maroon 5 is playing the super bowl? How much do you think they get paid? Think about the crazy cost of airfares and hotels and the huge crew they must travel with and shipping all that equipment to Atlanta? Do you think it will be worth it for them? LOL.
Yes. Notice the cash flow direction and absence of amortization. Kek!

Yes. Notice the cash flow direction and absence of amortization. Kek!
From maroon 5 to airports and hotels and a huge staff. Notice the direction of cash flow! High cost!
Worse yet, their performance is not a “capital asset” and therefore, unlike a house (ie a capital asset), they pay much higher taxes on their profit.
See how stupid you are? Too stupid to even be embarrassed. This is why you’re poor. You don’t understand the first thing about how to make a buck. Yet you show off on here.

I know. That whole QE thing he did as he took over a plummeting economy has definitely haunted us. My God, you're stupid.
Does Legend concur? I mean even though they are both your screen names doesn't necessarily mean that the two share the same beliefs. Maybe you have a personality disorder that manifest itself here on the forum...

Please... tell us how much Maroon 5 is getting paid to play at the Super Bowl.

Show us all just how smart you really are.

Does Legend concur? I mean even though they are both your screen names doesn't necessarily mean that the two share the same beliefs. Maybe you have a personality disorder that manifest itself here on the forum...
C’mon GoBear you really need to get over it.

So wait, MultiSport means you bowl AND play darts! Impressive.

You posted it smart guy. How much will Maroon 5 make to play in the Super Bowl? Or should I ask Legend?

You do know how to look it up, right? Or do the two of you need help with that as well...
I have no idea how to look it up. Talk to Izzy about their costs though. You’re both pretty dumb. Or better yet, ask your family!

So you don't know how to use the internet to sesrch... makes sense to me. You're not that smart.

Maroon 5.. Lol!
I just know it will be expensive. Maybe they won’t make a dime. Maybe they’ll lose money!
But in any event, don’t buy a house. Amortization will kill you.

I just know it will be expensive. Maybe they won’t make a dime. Maybe they’ll lose money!
But in any event, don’t buy a house. Amortization will kill you.
This is embarrassing for you. I know your smack is weak but now your just one big epic fail. Maybe this is just your multiple personalities messing you up. You better get to a shrink before you breakdown on the forum...

Loser.

Back