Trump and his supporters loves this shutdown

Funny the market is rallying during a shutdown.
For a president that is unable to plan, unable to negotiate, unable to reach consensus, unable to govern, the shutdown is his crowning achievement. And his supporters love it too. Imagine it, a support group that doesn't believe in government, electing a president who is unable to govern. A shutdown is perfect for both Trump and his supporters because, in their minds, government workers are not necessary. TSA, who needs them? Government data, who needs it? Weather data? Why? Food inspections? Meh.

When asked if Trump can empathize with unpaid federal works, he shrugs and says yes. In his life, the president has never faced adversity, never wanted for his next meal, so the workers on furlough who are not working, or the workers who are working for zero paycheck... makes no difference to him... or his supporters... because Trump supporters want only what is best for themselves. Love they neighbor? Just a piece of fiction. Do unto others what you would have done to you? Feh, stupid babble.

Look at the timing of the shutdown. Just as the president is asked to work with divided government, he shuts the entire thing down. Can't manage it, shut it down. The president had 2 years of a republican controlled House and Senate, but could not get a deal done. But how could he get a deal done? The guy can not make a deal to save his life. So when faced with the idea that he would have to negotiate, he stops the entire process.

Imagine if your job functioned like the Trump administration? Imagine if everyone at your company was a Trump supporter?
In the mean time, the market is loving the shutdown.

Not worth getting into. Trump spent the campaign building relationships in Russia to get more business for himself at the expense of the American people and did whatever he could to make it happen. It means nothing to him because that's how he operates. You like it because it serves your agenda, which is really kinda funny since you say you live in California and complain about it all the time. When it comes down to it, you're not a very good operative.
Nothing like 6 straight years of QE expensed to the American people. It means nothing to you Fries U grads. You like it because it serves your false narratives about about Barry building the economy.

Nothing like 6 straight years of QE expensed to the American people. It means nothing to you Fries U grads. You like it because it serves your false narratives about about Barry building the economy.
Funny how you miss what your own narrative implicates about the base that was built.

And you look in the mirror every morning and say hey, I'm so happy to be able to crawl out from under my rock every day for the last two years and not feel... I dunno... validated? It's a great day to be fucking ignorant.
Oh man... you really got me. I'm so scared now I think I better go hide, you're such a scary dude/chick or whatever. Or maybe I should go create a new screen name like your buddies do to make myself feel validated....

I know. That whole QE thing he did as he took over a plummeting economy has definitely haunted us. My God, you're stupid.

Sucker! Fries U. What a deal!
So we have established that both Fries and I are far better educated and well off, financially speaking, than you, would you agree?
With that premise, how are you in a position to ridicule our financial analyses? I think maybe in your mind a house is the bank’s asset because you have surrounded yourself with deadbeats who have taken advantage of “teaser rates” and have had other problems preventing them from paying off their mortgage. Maybe including you. Is that it?

So we have established that both Fries and I are far better educated and well off, financially speaking, than you, would you agree?
With that premise, how are you in a position to ridicule our financial analyses? I think maybe in your mind a house is the bank’s asset because you have surrounded yourself with deadbeats who have taken advantage of “teaser rates” and have had other problems preventing them from paying off their mortgage. Maybe including you. Is that it?
Those are just some of his problems . . . obviously.

I thought we turned the simulator off?

No. Your explanation of collateralized debt was well done. You just didn’t know that you disagreed with your explanation.

Back