Trump and his supporters loves this shutdown

justified

SILVER ELITE
For a president that is unable to plan, unable to negotiate, unable to reach consensus, unable to govern, the shutdown is his crowning achievement. And his supporters love it too. Imagine it, a support group that doesn't believe in government, electing a president who is unable to govern. A shutdown is perfect for both Trump and his supporters because, in their minds, government workers are not necessary. TSA, who needs them? Government data, who needs it? Weather data? Why? Food inspections? Meh.

When asked if Trump can empathize with unpaid federal works, he shrugs and says yes. In his life, the president has never faced adversity, never wanted for his next meal, so the workers on furlough who are not working, or the workers who are working for zero paycheck... makes no difference to him... or his supporters... because Trump supporters want only what is best for themselves. Love they neighbor? Just a piece of fiction. Do unto others what you would have done to you? Feh, stupid babble.

Look at the timing of the shutdown. Just as the president is asked to work with divided government, he shuts the entire thing down. Can't manage it, shut it down. The president had 2 years of a republican controlled House and Senate, but could not get a deal done. But how could he get a deal done? The guy can not make a deal to save his life. So when faced with the idea that he would have to negotiate, he stops the entire process.

Imagine if your job functioned like the Trump administration? Imagine if everyone at your company was a Trump supporter?

For a president that is unable to plan, unable to negotiate, unable to reach consensus, unable to govern, the shutdown is his crowning achievement. And his supporters love it too. Imagine it, a support group that doesn't believe in government, electing a president who is unable to govern. A shutdown is perfect for both Trump and his supporters because, in their minds, government workers are not necessary. TSA, who needs them? Government data, who needs it? Weather data? Why? Food inspections? Meh.

When asked if Trump can empathize with unpaid federal works, he shrugs and says yes. In his life, the president has never faced adversity, never wanted for his next meal, so the workers on furlough who are not working, or the workers who are working for zero paycheck... makes no difference to him... or his supporters... because Trump supporters want only what is best for themselves. Love they neighbor? Just a piece of fiction. Do unto others what you would have done to you? Feh, stupid babble.

Look at the timing of the shutdown. Just as the president is asked to work with divided government, he shuts the entire thing down. Can't manage it, shut it down. The president had 2 years of a republican controlled House and Senate, but could not get a deal done. But how could he get a deal done? The guy can not make a deal to save his life. So when faced with the idea that he would have to negotiate, he stops the entire process.

Imagine if your job functioned like the Trump administration? Imagine if everyone at your company was a Trump supporter?
And all because Hillary was unable to beat this buffoon.
LOL.

QUOTE="justified, post: 241914, member: 4613"

Imagine if your job functioned like the Trump administration?
My Business does !

Imagine if everyone at your company was a Trump supporter?
They are !

/QUOTE

Give him the Wall and he'll give Nasty Nancy her special " Loofah " back !

shopping

QUOTE="justified, post: 241914, member: 4613"

Imagine if your job functioned like the Trump administration?
My Business does !

Imagine if everyone at your company was a Trump supporter?
They are !

/QUOTE

Give him the Wall and he'll give Nasty Nancy her special " Loofah " back !

shopping
I'm not talking about your one man shop where you jack off all day and create fictional political rants. I'm talking about normal places of work where people have to get along with each other.

I'm not talking about your one man shop where you jack off all day and create fictional political rants. I'm talking about normal places of work where people have to get along with each other.
individual #1 came from a small family business with no board of directors, no stock holders, no accountability. Just t making it up as he goes along and that hasn't changed.

You're still sore about that I see . . . me, I'm sore because individual #1 turned out to be exactly what I thought he was and worse. He can't and didn't grow into something useful to America. In fact quite the opposite.

One possible benefit of all this is that things that were just expected of Presidential candidates (things such as releasing tax forms, putting assets in a blind trust, etc) may become legal requirements.

Still butt hurt after two years? That must have really hurt...

One possible benefit of all this is that things that were just expected of Presidential candidates (things such as releasing tax forms, putting assets in a blind trust, etc) may become legal requirements.
I agree, the results of this Trump stress test will be used to legislatively ensure future bozos like Trump get nowhere near the White House. We are all very fortunate that Trump is so inept.

Still butt hurt after two years? That must have really hurt...
And you look in the mirror every morning and say hey, I'm so happy to be able to crawl out from under my rock every day for the last two years and not feel... I dunno... validated? It's a great day to be fucking ignorant.

How about birth certificates?
The greatest thing about the birther movement, for Trump, is that he managed to galvanize support among a group of people like you who finally feel supported. A little man like Sheriff Joe finally has someone to believe in, Trump... who gains a following of people by convincing the Sheriff Joes of the world that the former president was not actually born in the US. And still today, you rewind back to it. Everyone knows all along that the birth certificate was real, but you still cling to a lie. You convince yourself that the birth certificate is a fake. And you are held to your beliefs by this lie, and by a liar. By a guy who convinces people to lie, let's them take the fall for it, and gives nothing back in return. Trump Supporters.

And you look in the mirror every morning and say hey, I'm so happy to be able to crawl out from under my rock every day for the last two years and not feel... I dunno... validated? It's a great day to be fucking ignorant.
At the very least he isn't Hillary.

The greatest thing about the birther movement, for Trump, is that he managed to galvanize support among a group of people like you who finally feel supported. A little man like Sheriff Joe finally has someone to believe in, Trump... who gains a following of people by convincing the Sheriff Joes of the world that the former president was not actually born in the US. And still today, you rewind back to it. Everyone knows all along that the birth certificate was real, but you still cling to a lie. You convince yourself that the birth certificate is a fake. And you are held to your beliefs by this lie, and by a liar. By a guy who convinces people to lie, let's them take the fall for it, and gives nothing back in return. Trump Supporters.
Hanapaa!

Back