Trans eligibility rules for girls sports.

Lesbian who refuses to date a transgender woman with a beard gets called “transphobic” and “even threatened for speaking out”

1693961637149.png

This bud's for you.......lol!

Billy Boy Gates is bailing out Bud Light

Bill Gates Puts $100M Behind Bud Light After Transphobic Backlash

Autistic Teen Gender-Transitioned at School WITHOUT Parental Consent. Father Furious They’re Putting His Daughter at Risk, Others Disagree (Like Expola, Surf Futbol & Husk)

In a deeply unsettling revelation, a couple has come forward to share their harrowing experience after discovering that their autistic teenage daughter was undergoing a social transition at her school without their knowledge.

California kids could become 'wards of the state' under new gender affirmation rule. As a parent of a child, your child will be taken away from you unless you allow your ds to get his penis whacked off or allow your dd to remove her breast and become a man someday, all before 10 years old. If dad says, "no way" or mom stumps her foot down and says, "son, your only 9. Now is not the time to make a decision like that. You need to wait until your 18 to cut off your penis." School officials and the State have the right to make your child a "ward of the state" and then the state will cut off your boys' balls. Oh wonderful. Our state has big time issues. Abortion on demand up to 9 months and now this new law.

California kids could become 'wards of the state' under new gender affirmation rule. As a parent of a child, your child will be taken away from you unless you allow your ds to get his penis whacked off or allow your dd to remove her breast and become a man someday, all before 10 years old. If dad says, "no way" or mom stumps her foot down and says, "son, your only 9. Now is not the time to make a decision like that. You need to wait until your 18 to cut off your penis." School officials and the State have the right to make your child a "ward of the state" and then the state will cut off your boys' balls. Oh wonderful. Our state has big time issues. Abortion on demand up to 9 months and now this new law.

I'm going to o regret asking, but have you actually read the text of AB 957?

I have honest question for those willing to answer. Thoughts on a "Trans Coach." We got a man who has been coaching girls' tennis team and now has told the girls he's a woman and will be using the girl's locker room and showers. Competition at this tennis hs is big time and coach is looking for "team" players. Thoughts? My thought is this is cruel, crazy and a freak show for our poor females. WTF is going on in the land of make believe? This is crazy and just sad for the girls. "Oh no, here comes coach to shower with us."

From Last to First: The makings of a champion!

The new girls x-country champ is a dude. He went from last with the boys to top runner with the girls. This is how a true champion is made. Great job guys, way to steal from the girls again. Expola and Husker are thick as thieves they are. There party steals, cheats and lies for a living. It's how they live life and now they are calling themselves a woman, when we all know their wimpy and weak ass little men, who can't compete in real life with the girls so they kick the girls out and treat the girls like shit. Total losers who now are saying men can be a woman. These people are fucking lunatics!!!

Trans High School Cross Country Athlete — Who Ranked Horribly In Boys’ Division — Now Dominating Against Girls

F7JWLxZWsAAG33l.jpg

“Transgender” student beats up another girl randomly in school, X users calling it man on woman violence
1696078548136.png

Schools are very dangerous around the country and pure evil in some schools. You got teachers going around looking to sleep with the kids. We got some teachers going around looking for confused kids WHO are thinking of changing their sex at 10 years old and send them to get the ultimate whack off of their penis. We also have drugs at school. We got teachers pushing Big Pharma drugs and shots on the kids. Teachers telling kids to STFU and wear a mask. Now we got grown ass boys roaming the girls' bathrooms and locker rooms because they say they're now a girl. This is insane. Great job teachers, way to Make America Great Again. You guys have been bought, bribed and many of you are blackmailed. A job for life as long as you help us jab all the kids. Wow, sleep well teachers. I hope that 401b3 is worth it. Good luck collecting on that promise.

Trump say's the US Dollar will not be the standard the world uses anymore. Our dollar was built on top of a swamp and on the backs of most of us and our ancestors. We will be going to The Gold Standard. Liquid Gold baby. No more streets made with tar and oil to make us sick. Our streets will be made of gold, trust me. We have so much gold in the earth. There is a river in the core of the earth that is pure gold. You guys were taught bullshit lies in school. The globe got you guys good when you were little kids. I'm still SMFH how so many went for that soul lure lie. I tried to warn all my pals that abortion is like murder because the baby is really a real baby in mommies' tummy. The class and teachers all laughed and said little Crush was a dumb mute....lol. I told one mean Earth Science Teacher my Sr. Year that she was full of shit & lies and what she was teaching was pure nonsense, just like Expola and his lies. Anyway, I think she married a rock, I kid you not. The fact is all of you have been lied to and brainwashed. It's why I came to earth, to help you guys through this. I told everyone 5 years ago all this was going down. I had no idea of the details or how it would all go down, but I knew intuitively that we were going from dark to light and first will soon be last and the last will be first 5 years ago. Many of you made fun of me and that was expected. I have a very thick shell to cover my ego. In fact, I let go of my ego right when we were all forced to go on lockdown and my life and money started to slip away. I came on here "crying" out for someone to listen. God wins, don't forget that one piece of news I always give. God is Gold. God is Love. God is Truth. God is Life. God is:)

It's never too late fellas. Phil went full MTF and I might say looks really good. Good job bro!

Phillip
1696423496698.png

Phillis
AA1hGjWf.jpg

From Last to First: The makings of a champion!

The new girls x-country champ is a dude. He went from last with the boys to top runner with the girls. This is how a true champion is made. Great job guys, way to steal from the girls again. Expola and Husker are thick as thieves they are. There party steals, cheats and lies for a living. It's how they live life and now they are calling themselves a woman, when we all know their wimpy and weak ass little men, who can't compete in real life with the girls so they kick the girls out and treat the girls like shit. Total losers who now are saying men can be a woman. These people are fucking lunatics!!!

Trans High School Cross Country Athlete — Who Ranked Horribly In Boys’ Division — Now Dominating Against Girls

View attachment 18241

No shortage of mental illness out there.

Back