Today in Fascism

As we go to the next phase of the game of life called, "Knowing Good & Evil," please remember who was here first. I love this idea by the way. Love you mi amigos :)

1638726281622.png

Eighty years ago, the United States was changed forever. It was on December 7, 1941, Pearl Harbor was attacked, and our Nation was stunned and shocked. However, what came of that day saw the greatest generation—those who came forward to answer a great challenge as 16 million took up arms in the strugglestep up to defend our country.

Each year on December 7th, we come together to honor and remember the 2,403 service members and civilians who were killed and 1,178 injured during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor which permanently sank two U.S. Navy battleships (the USS Arizona and the USS Utah) and destroyed 188 aircraft.

It was on that day our courageous men and women, while under attack in Pearl Harbor, unified and used such a tragic event to care for one another like we have never seen before.

So, 80 years later, let us take a moment to remember our Pearl Harbor Veterans, and please take time today to reflect on our mission and responsibility to honor the sacrifices made by our country’s Veterans at Pearl Harbor. P-Prieb

Eighty years ago, the United States was changed forever. It was on December 7, 1941, Pearl Harbor was attacked, and our Nation was stunned and shocked. However, what came of that day saw the greatest generation—those who came forward to answer a great challenge as 16 million took up arms in the strugglestep up to defend our country.

Each year on December 7th, we come together to honor and remember the 2,403 service members and civilians who were killed and 1,178 injured during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor which permanently sank two U.S. Navy battleships (the USS Arizona and the USS Utah) and destroyed 188 aircraft.

It was on that day our courageous men and women, while under attack in Pearl Harbor, unified and used such a tragic event to care for one another like we have never seen before.

So, 80 years later, let us take a moment to remember our Pearl Harbor Veterans, and please take time today to reflect on our mission and responsibility to honor the sacrifices made by our country’s Veterans at Pearl Harbor. P-Prieb
1638902664052.png

1640188625304.png

Meanwhile, in the real world, t thanked Biden for praising his quick action on developing the vaccine and for stating that he had received his booster shot.

View attachment 12447

Meanwhile, in the real world, t thanked Biden for praising his quick action on developing the vaccine and for stating that he had received his booster shot.
I was talking to a staunch trumpy and they said they didn’t trust the government is the reason they won’t get vaccinated. To which I asked beyond streamlining the approval process what did the government have to do with it? Then the Kung-poo started flying.

I was talking to a staunch trumpy and they said they didn’t trust the government is the reason they won’t get vaccinated. To which I asked beyond streamlining the approval process what did the government have to do with it? Then the Kung-poo started flying.
NEVER!!!!

I think I remember staunch anti-trumpies vowing to not get vaccinated if trumpy was behind vaccine development. Funny the direction that politcial poo flies. Put on your goggles and mask. Suggest you put on boots as well, as you trudge through it. Both sides of the narrative are usually dressed the same.

I think I remember staunch anti-trumpies vowing to not get vaccinated if trumpy was behind vaccine development. Funny the direction that politcial poo flies. Put on your goggles and mask. Suggest you put on boots as well, as you trudge through it. Both sides of the narrative are usually dressed the same.
So again, who told you that?

Back