Today in Fascism

As the trump administration, not just the campaign, the actual government, tries to have the election results overturned in the key states he would have needed to win . . . Don jr has tested positive and Herman Cain is still dead from COVID-19 he most likely contracted at a trump rally. 2020
"Partly False"

’m very, very concerned that if you solicit votes from typically non-voters, that you will affect and change the outcome,” he continued. “So I’m very worried that the Democrats will control all three branches of government.” (Here, Paul seems to be joining new Alabama senator Tommy Tuberville in thinking that the House—not the judiciary—is the third branch of government.)

Deeply ignorant and racist as the remarks are, none of this is exactly new anymore. Paul’s assertion is the latest entry in the canon of Republicans saying the “quiet part out loud” in order to suppress voting rates, especially among Black voters.

That reminds you of Obama?

Yes. I went to Obama's list and, after about the first 20, decided maybe Presidents shouldn't have this kind of power since Barack apparently thinks drug dealers shouldn't be incarcerated. I stopped reading after that but encourage you to familiarize yourself with it.

Yes. I went to Obama's list and, after about the first 20, decided maybe Presidents shouldn't have this kind of power since Barack apparently thinks drug dealers shouldn't be incarcerated. I stopped reading after that but encourage you to familiarize yourself with it.
Just because the pool needs a cleaning doesn’t mean it’s alright for your toddler to shit in it.

Back