Today in Fascism

I see thousands of delusional and constantly aggrieved white folk showed up for the million maga March in DC. The grand poobah even did a drive by! Those constantly unemployed, many unemployable, grifters and financial aide seeking maga pigeons sure must be thrilled!

Wait till you run across a group of BLM/ANTIFA that don't give a rats ass
about you.......then YOU will find religion.

Numerous reports have detailed how Trump has confined himself to stew in the Oval Office and White House, relentlessly watching the news, and publicly claiming that he had won.

Trump's schedule on Wednesdayshowed "no public events" — the 11th day since the election that it has done so.

Trump aides told The New York Timesthat the president's "mood is often bleak," and a White House official told CNN before the new Thanksgiving plan was announced: "It feels like bunker mentality."

Numerous reports have detailed how Trump has confined himself to stew in the Oval Office and White House, relentlessly watching the news, and publicly claiming that he had won.

Trump's schedule on Wednesdayshowed "no public events" — the 11th day since the election that it has done so.

Trump aides told The New York Timesthat the president's "mood is often bleak," and a White House official told CNN before the new Thanksgiving plan was announced: "It feels like bunker mentality."

You just keep telling yourself these lies......

Will you riot when Trump is announced the Winner...?

What do you call someone who watches tv all day eating junk food while tweeting about how everyone is so unfair to them?

" Hüsker Dü "

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/vector-cartoon-illustration-laughing-hyena-laughing-hyena-cartoon-illustration-133757365.jpg

As the trump administration, not just the campaign, the actual government, tries to have the election results overturned in the key states he would have needed to win . . . Don jr has tested positive and Herman Cain is still dead from COVID-19 he most likely contracted at a trump rally. 2020

As the trump administration, not just the campaign, the actual government, tries to have the election results overturned in the key states he would have needed to win . . . Don jr has tested positive and Herman Cain is still dead from COVID-19 he most likely contracted at a trump rally. 2020

Herman Cain died of Cancer........

COVID - 19 made the Hospital $ 35,000.00 - $ 50,000.00 by listing the death as " COVID "

You really need to do your research.

Interesting prophecy.
I'm personally just looking for the cheating to stop in America, on both sides. In fact, we all cheated at least once in our life, right? It's what you do when you get caught is how one will be judged. Fess up or lie some more. Or, hate that feeling and stop cheating. If you love to cheat, I have some serious bad news for you. I want EVERYONE to love thy neighbor as thy self and I can't wait until all the homes that people own will open up for all to share. Not because a gun is at your head to open up or else all because. No, it will be from the heart that one opens up their home for anyone that cares to stay. True sharing from the heart, not because you have too, but because you want to from the goodness your heart. Yaaaaaayyyyyy!!!! My kind of play ground where everyone is equal and everyone shares what they have with others. This is coming to us soon and not a minute too soon. It's on Espola and it's not no WMD. It will be now called, LA&F!!!

I dont have tv anymore and I was away from internet for a couple days. What is going on with Tucker? Give the evidence or else? Is that right? Not 100% not how things operate if you want to win at anything regarding a lawsuit. Are things better between him and Powell?

nononono do not post this type of content on this forum.

Really.......?

What type of content have I posted that NOW offends you...
The TRUTH ?

That is the Lincoln Gallows.....it is history......REAL HISTORY...!
They were convicted of TREASON .....DOMINIC.....TREASON...!
For assassinating a President who FREED human beings enslaved
by DEMOCRATS who also stifled the TRUTH with the formation of
the KKK, the same thing is now happening before your very eyes
right now and you want to look the other way ?

Really ...?

You are now going to limit FREE SPEECH...!

You are now going to suppress the TRUTH....!

This is supposed to be an " Off Topic " portion that enables
Human Beings the FREEDOM OF SPEECH.....

And you are going to banish the TRUTH ?

I have Deep Deep Sorrow in my heart that you would resort to
this type of capitulation........It's quite sad what you've just done......

You should post your NEW " Limited " FREE SPEECH and IMAGE
guidelines for the WHOLE WORLD to see.....

Back