Time to Play

Look, Dre, another oppressed victim. I wonder if his great, great, great grandfather was a slave.

My God you run better than Bo Jackson.

It depends on the case but it can be. All of these men died because they were incredibly stupid. I know the cases... do you? Pick one.
So the next time my wife or daughter refuses to comply with my order, should I get my gun and pop their asses?

So the next time my wife or daughter refuses to comply with my order, should I get my gun and pop their asses?

I knew you wouldn't do it. Why not? Why can't you discuss any of these cases? It's okay... I've laid down the challenge a dozen times and nobody else has the balls to do it, either.

Checkmate. And THAT is why BLM and whining black people are not taken seriouslly.

I knew you wouldn't do it. Why not? Why can't you discuss any of these cases? It's okay... I've laid down the challenge a dozen times and nobody else has the balls to do it, either.

Checkmate. And THAT is why BLM and whining black people are not taken seriouslly.
Says the guy that thinks death is a reasonable punishment for refusing to comply. So, should I pop my wife and kid for refusing to comply too?

Says the guy that thinks death is a reasonable punishment for refusing to comply. So, should I pop my wife and kid for refusing to comply too?

We're done here, Dre. I still love ya... but there's no fucking way I'd ever retain your services. Unbelievable... you can't argue a single case.

Well, I just rested mine on your chin.

When Jesus teaches violent black criminals how to comply when being arrested, maybe we can turn this all around.

Philando Castile was not resisting or fleeing. There was absolutely no criminal intent exhibited by him throughout this encounter. He was respectful and compliant based upon the instructions and orders he was given. He volunteered in good faith that he had a firearm – beyond what the law requires. He emphatically stated that he wasn't pulling it out. His movement was restricted by his own seat belt. He was accompanied, in his vehicle, by a woman and a young child. Philando Castile did not exhibit any intent, nor did he have any reason, to shoot Officer Yanez.

That's not for me to say. You tell me... which one would still be alive if they weren't criminals that refused to comply?
Listen to the police and do what they say whey they say to do it and you won’t get shot no matter if you’re a lib or an intelligent employed sober person.

Back