The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Did he really say this? Many people are saying he said this. I don't know but many people believe he did --

“In June of 1775 the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief. The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis at Yorktown. Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do and at Ft. McHenry under the rocket’s red glare had nothing but victory. When dawn came, the star-spangled banner waved defiant.”
Of course he said it. And it’s about time someone did!

As a forensic aviation anthropologist, I’m delighted to see pre-colonial aviation history brought to the forefront.

The Battle for Laguardia! The Dulles Airfield Massacre! Who can forget these seminal moments in our nation’s conscience?

What were they flying back then? Not only are the t's speech writers rudimentary and banal, they seem to want to sabotage them . . . but of course the faithful only project what they want to see and ignore the reality.
How did you people lose to the likes of? Puzzling isn’t it..

Where has anyone posted " Hatred " against the aforementioned player....

Now her significant other has to open her big mouth and spit out
2 cents about Tinky Winky on the team.....
By the way dumbass Spola, a little ribbing is NOT aversion...
As if Megan Rapinoe hadn't done enough by voicing her worthless
opinion about the team possibly going to the White House after the
tournament....

STHU and just play....and tell your significant other to put a sock in it !

No one cares about your relationship.....
No one cares about your misdirected hatred for the POTUS...
No one cares about your " Personal Politics "....

WE just would like to see the team win another Championship
without the " Kardashian " style drama on a World Stage....

Is that too much to ask ....!

How is it that you support him without pause?

How is it that you come on this Forum day in, day out and
spout off about how great HRC was.....

How could you have voted for an over weight fugly alcoholic
cankled human being who lies about her sexuality and steals
from her Foundations to fund her daughters wedding.......
Among many other things.......

According to YOU your party was/is for Honesty, Integrity and Open
Sexuality.....

What happened....!

Russia didn't help.....Mueller said So !

California Democrats rigged California's
votes for Hillary and that didn't help either...!

So how did she lose.....
You come off like a pouting child hoping someone will be live you. I know, you know, we all know but you continue to insist. Get real.

t should proof read his speeches, somebody should. Then it wouldn't be the first time he saw it and he could learn some American history at the same time.

You come off like a pouting child hoping someone will be live you.
I know, you know, we all know but you continue to insist.
Get real.

giphy.gif

Oh my..........keep diggin Rodent, right now he's got you beat.

Trump-Mexico Deal Cuts Release of Illegal Aliens into U.S. by 70 Percent
Illegal-aliens-released-PAUL-RATJEAFPGetty-Images-640x480.jpg

PAUL RATJE/AFP/Getty Images
JOHN BINDER5 Jul 2019579
2:53
President Trump’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) released about 2,000 border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the United States over the last week, a nearly 70 percent drop since the administration reached a deal with Mexico to stem illegal immigration.

From June 26 to July 1, DHS released about 2,000 border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the U.S. The federal data indicates that on average, over the last six days, DHS is releasing about 333 border crossers and illegal aliens into the country every day.

Nolte: Democrats Just Had Their Worst Week in 47 Years
Joe-Biden-2-640x480.jpg

Getty Images
JOHN NOLTE6 Jul 2019112
6:08
Not since the 1972 discovery that George McGovern’s vice presidential pick, Thomas Eagleton, had been hospitalized and given electroshock treatments have the Democrats had a worse week than the one we just concluded.

Because Democrats live on social media and watch CNN, they don’t know this yet…

But they had a catastrophic week — hoo, boy, did they ever — a week that will haunt them straight through to November 2020.

Let us count the ways…

1. The Fake News Media Is the Only Shrinking Institution in America’s Booming Economy
Before 2019 is over, there will be upwards of 12,000 job cuts within the American media. That’s 12,000 fewer Democrat foot soldiers; 12,000 fewer propagandists, serial liars, cheerleaders, and toadies to hold Antifa’s jacket as they beat elderly Trump supporters to death with crowbars.

Every industry in Trump’s America is expanding and thriving … except for the media.

What’s more, the Democrats primary propaganda outlet, the far-left CNN, is hemorrhaging viewers like an Ebola victim hemorrhages solid foods.

Where’s your god now, Jeff Zucker?

1. Democrats Lost “The Sane One” Joe Biden
Slow Joe will always be the stupid one, the gaffe machine on the verge of imploding, but he has now openly embraced gun confiscation, taxpayer-funded abortions, the banning of every guncurrently being manufactured (except those stupid “smart guns”), raising everyone’s taxes, and putting an end to deportations of illegal immigrants. And now, we don’t really know where Creepy Joe stands on awarding health insurance to illegals and decriminalizing illegal immigration because he’s flip-flopping all over the place on those two.

The so-called “sane one” is an aging moron ready to take our guns, ban all the others, and force us to pay for an illegal alien’s abortion.

1. Democrats Handed the 4th of July to Trump
Because Democrats and the media have to be assholes about absolutely everything America-related, rather than join President Trump in celebrating America on the Fourth, they — no joke — raged against the idea of celebrating the birth of our great nation in our nation’s capital. And then…

After assuring us no one would show up, it would get rained out, it would end in a military takeover, and Trump would make it all about himself — none of that happened.

None.

Of.

It.

The mall was packed with Americans who weathered a literal storm to celebrate the country they love, everything went off without a hitch — from the flyovers to the fireworks — and Trump gave one of the best speeches of his presidency, a speech that had nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with the greatness of our nation.

It was a perfect way to celebrate the Fourth, a wonderful, stirring, and unifying event, and where I had been indifferent to the idea before Trump pulled it off, I am now in favor of making this an annual tradition regardless of who’s president.

What’s more, our military deserve this annual recognition, including the army, and honoring the army means tanks, and tanks are freakin’ awesome.

1. Democrats Came Out Against the American Flag
The freakin’ Betsy Ross flag — you know, that adorable little flag with 13 stars in a circle…? Democrats hate that now. No joke, we now have Democrat presidential candidates arguing the American flag, the most potent symbol for freedom and liberty in the history of mankind, is a symbol of oppression.

Hey, do you remember when Democrats, the media, and all those Never Trump TrueConCucks told us it would stop with Confederate monuments?

I didn’t believe them, either.

This won’t stop until all our symbols are gone and replaced with a hammer, a sickle, an upside down cross, and a vagina.

1. Democrats are Campaigning for Votes in … Mexico
Not New Mexico — Mexico-Mexico.

For those wondering why Democrats want to flood this country with illegal immigrants, I give you the “Fiercely HeterosexualCory Booker and the fake Hispanic Paddy O’Rourke, both of whom went looking for votes … in another country … in Mexico … I shit you not.

1. Democrat Presidential Candidates are Documented Extremists
Look at this list of left-wing lunacy. Look at this bottomless list of threats promises made by these candidates, promises that include gun confiscation, open borders, legalizing abortion until the fetus registers for college, government-funded health insurance for illegal aliens, slavery reparations, gay reparations, forced busing, no one has to pay back that $1.5 trillion in student loans taxpayers are on the hook for, eliminating everyone’s health insurance, abolishing the electoral college, and taxpayer-funded abortions for transsexual women who are really guys and will never need an abortion.

1. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs
Bad news for Democrats is almost always good news for America, and the jobs number this week, a very healthy jobs number, is the Democrats’ worst nightmare. A downturn in the economy is really the only way to convince the American people to fire a sitting president, and the 224,000 jobs created last month once again prove that Gaia does not exist because all that praying for a recession these baby-sacrificing pagans did before Gaia did zero good.

1. Stock Market Go Boom
Lol.

1. Cherokee Warren and Kamala ‘Forced Busing’ Harris Are Now Presidential Frontrunners
The Fake Indian wants to outlaw everyone’s private health insurance, pay slave reparations, pay gay reparations, decriminalize illegal immigration, give government-funded health insurance to illegal aliens, end the deportation of illegal aliens, raise everyone’s taxes, force taxpayers (including those who paid back their student loans) to eat $1.5 trillion in student debt, pack the Supreme Court with left-wing justices, force taxpayers to pay for abortion, end the electoral college, and confiscate our guns.

Grinning Kamala wants all of the above. Plus she wants to bring back busing, a policy both black and white people hated 45 years ago.

Nevertheless, according to last week’s polls, these fascist harridans are surging against Biden and maybe even in the lead.

The old saying is This is not your father’s Democrat Party.

Hell, Barry Obama looks like Barry Goldwater compared to these power-hungry, freedom-hating, America-loathing woketards who hate us so much, they are making foreigners and illegal aliens a priority over American citizens and legal immigrants.

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC. Follow his Facebook Page here.

Finally

bba9d20f-03dc-41e5-b8c9-99dd6490a528.png

Former DNC Comms guy calls DC tourist wearing a MAGA hat a Nazi, gets tossed out of restaurant (Update)

JOHN SEXTON Posted at 8:01 pm on July 05, 2019

I’ve never heard of TJ Helmstetter before but his Linked In account says he was a DNC associate communications director leading up to the 2016 election. Helmstetter was ejected from a DC restaurant called Hill Country BBQ on the Fourth of July after he approached a tourist who was also eating there. He initially claimed on Twitter that he’d been kicked out for “standing up to a Nazi.” Helmstetter has since deleted all of his tweets about the incident, so I’ll quote the text which is still available at Twitchy.

“Just got thrown out of Hill Country DC for standing up to a Nazi. Don’t go there ever again. They support Trump and Nazis,” Helmstetter wrote. Asked for additional details by the Post’s Dave Weigel, he added, “Guy wears MAGA hat at my favorite restaurant. I say ‘hey are you from dc?’ He says ‘no.’ I say ‘we don’t tolerate racism in this city.’ His girlfriend then physically jabs fingers into my chest and starts threatening me. Management tells me to leave, not woman who assaulted me.”

Helmstetter continued to argue that he was the victim in the situation: “Just called the manager there and his answer was “we are an equal opportunity restaurant who welcomes all political viewpoints” before hanging up on me. cool, except MAGA hats actually make clear that POC and LGBT are not welcome at all.”

“To be clear, it is the Nazi’s 1st amendment right to wear racist shit in public. And it is decent people’s 1A right to tell them they are racist pieces of shit. He exercised his 1A right, and I exercised mine. @HillCountryBBQ mgmt chose to protect the Nazi’s right but not mine,” he wrote in a subsequent tweet.

Back