The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

JULY 6, 2019
I Stand With Rush: Time To Take Action
By Lloyd Marcus
Conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh passionately responded to a column which warned of a growing anti-Americanism in our country. Rush told his millions of listeners, “We are facing it right now, not 10 years from now.” Rush said, do not misinterpret his concern to mean he has lost hope and given up on saving America. He said to view his rant as a clarion call for all who love our country to take action. Rush explained that he is not encouraging violence, but to simply start saying, “No!”

In essence, Rush is saying to stop passively permitting spoiled brat anti-American leftists to trash our flag, pull down historical monuments, and to demonize patriotism and our Christian founding. Stop allowing leftists to poison the minds of our youths with hatred for their country.

I share Rush's frustration, particularly as it relates to my fellow black Americans.

Due to their criminal activities involving illegal drugs, two beloved black millennial relatives are in the hospital. One was severely beaten and the other is fighting for his life. Both young men live in Baltimore, which is one of the cities controlled by Democrats, plagued with record levels of black-on-black crime.

Frustratingly, both young relatives are infected with the Colin Kaepernick, Democratic, fake news media bogus negative view of America. They believe being black in this awful racist country justifies them doing whatever is necessary, legal or illegal, to survive.

Both young men were raised with Christian principles and values. If my dad, Dr. Rev. Lloyd E. Marcus was still alive, they would be too ashamed to look him in the eye. While I hold my relatives accountable for their bad behavior, it is inarguable that allowing Democrats, public education, entertainment, and social media to fill our youths' heads with hatred for their country has reaped devastating consequences.

214626_5_.png
Unfortunately, several members of my family are infected with left-wing anti-Americanism and hatred for Republicans and Trump. At a family gathering, I was tempted to stand in the middle of the room and proclaim, “Do y'all know Democrats want to kill babies, especially black babies, even after they are born? Do y'all know blacks are experiencing historic financial prosperity thanks to President Trump?

This applies to all of you people,
Not even the 4th of July is sacred to these hate-filled leftists
By Patricia McCarthy
Since the moment President Trump announced his plan to celebrate the 4th of July with a parade and a tribute to our military, leftists' heads exploded. How dare he? they asked, as if an Independence Day parade and celebration would be unusual. It is not; it used to be a normal, every-year thing. But suddenly, because it's Trump, it's all wrong. So the networks, CNN and MSNBC, announced their decisions to not air it. Trump's speech would just be "all about him." They have apparently forgotten Obama's pathological obsession with himself. Any speech he delivered contained hundreds of his expressions of "I" and "me."

The angry Left was certain Trump's 4th of July event would be a "campaign rally." It was not. It was a glorious tribute to all branches of the military, to law enforcement, and to first responders. His speech honored the American past, its heroes, and its accomplishments.

The Left predicted a low turnout! There were nearly 800,000 people on the Mall to see and share in the festivities. The place was packed.

The Left just keeps getting things wrong. And these people seem incapable of learning from their mistakes. They've been making the same ones since the campaign of 2016.

We all know by now that not only did Hillary Clinton view us all as "deplorables," but the rest of the Left does as well. If we support the president, then there is something terribly wrong with us, and the leftists' contempt for us is well-deserved. In fact, they believe that their loathing of all things Trump and his supporters is a moral imperative. That is why they are so proud of themselves when they confront one or more of us in public places. This disdain that they feel, "feel" being the operative word because the Left puts feelings above all else, for Trump and his supporters is in their minds so righteous that they are sure to vanquish us all in 2020. There could not possibly be more of us than there are of them. As for all those people in flyover country? They should not count; they're know-nothing rubes. Thus their campaign to do away with the Electoral College. Those states in the middle don't matter, shouldn't matter.

Watching even a small bit of commentary after Trump's speech on CNN and MSNBC was hilarious. Phillip Mudd and a panel of malcontents were apoplectic. Not one of them had a good word to say about the event or Trump's speech. They each denigrated every word, every aspect of the night. Worse still were the "observations" of the Democrat candidates for president, whiners all. There is little or no substance to their many complaints. Anyone who watched the entire extravaganza was both thrilled and moved, but this bunch of naysayers was just plain mad. How dare he not fulfill all their nasty predictions?

JULY 6, 2019
Why didn't we do this before?
By Silvio Canto, Jr.
On July 4th, we celebrated with friends at a lake house in North Texas. It turned out to be a great idea, specially when it was time to watch the fireworks.

Around 5 p.m., we started to watch President Trump and the parade. It pleased everyone present at the gathering.

It was great for a couple of reasons:

1) The Democrats cannot control themselves. They overreact and their predictions don't come true, such as these comments via Lukas Mikelionis:

Trump’s fervent critics, meanwhile, resorted to erecting a “Trump baby” balloon to protest what activists saw as his intrusion in Independence Day and a focus on military might that they associate with martial regimes.

“We think that he is making this about himself and it’s really a campaign rally,” said Medea Benjamin, Code Pink’s co-director. “We think that he’s a big baby ... He’s erratic, he’s prone to tantrums, he doesn’t understand the consequences of his actions. And so this is a great symbol of how we feel about our president.”

How silly does Medea look the day after? (Particulalry after balloon failed to fly.)

It was not a campaign rally, unless you think that remembering past heroes and historic moments is now suddenly a Republican political ad.

2) The people loved it. My friends at the party saw it as a celebration of U.S. symbols and military; and,

3) President Trump did not make it about himself. He restrained himself and spoke a patriotic message.

Once again, President Trump makes a trap and the crazy left falls right in. They hate Trump so much that they can't think straight.

None of the dire predictions came true. The parade was great!

Ridiculous Roundup: the Media Filled Its Pants Over America’s 4th of July Celebration. Before It Even Happened

Posted at 6:43 pm on July 06, 2019 by Alex Parker

[Screenshot of MSNBC from Fox News,

How ’bout a roundup of ridiculousness?

Some among the Left acted a fool over the 4th of July celebration in Washington. If the display had come courtesy of a Democratic leader, I’d say there’s more than a fair chance those among the partisan media would’ve considered it a patriotic salute in the capital and kept the president’s name out of every sentence of discussion.

But given their desire to perpetuate a narrative of the spit-fanged dictator losing his mind with mad power as he dashes toward murderous world domination, it wasn’t a parade; it was his parade. It wasn’t a commemoration; it was hiscommemoration. It wasn’t an atrocity; it was his atrocity. It didn’t honor America; it honored him.

To hear them talk, one might assume the planes and tanks and uniforms were covered in those same things with which the bottle rockets painted the sky — our fearless dictator’s name and likeness.

On MSNBC, Joy Reid offered this:

“What is the message Donald Trump is trying to send by rolling tanks down Constitution Avenue? Who is that message to? It’s certainly not to tyrants, because he likes tyrants. He loves tyrants. … Is it to our friends? Is it to Western democracies — who he doesn’t particularly like. Or is it to us? Is it to the Resistance in this country? ‘I got tanks. I have this military armada.’ The message is athreat.”

Yes — someone on the planet actually spoke those words. OnTV, no less.

Sigh.

Back