The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Funny how its OK when Biden does it.

And? Throw them both, if guilty, in jail. One wrong doesn’t make another right. But what about . . .

Gettysburg, what an unbelievable battle that was. It was so much and so interesting and so vicious and horrible and so beautiful in so many different ways it represented such a big portion of the success of this country. Gettysburg, wow! I go to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, to look and to watch. And the statement of Robert E. Lee, who's no longer in favor did you ever notice it? He's no longer in favor. "Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill." They were fighting uphill, he said, "Wow, that was a big mistake," he lost his big general. "Never fight uphill, me boys," but it was too late!

Stormy Daniels won the Internet yesterday when someone wrote, 'she'll sell anything for money', and she responded, "Not true.
I wouldn't sell Bibles."

“Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that once led [former Chief of Staff] John Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,” Taylor, who served as a Department of Homeland Security chief of staff under Trump, wrote in his book.

Gettysburg, what an unbelievable battle that was. It was so much and so interesting and so vicious and horrible and so beautiful in so many different ways it represented such a big portion of the success of this country. Gettysburg, wow! I go to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, to look and to watch. And the statement of Robert E. Lee, who's no longer in favor did you ever notice it? He's no longer in favor. "Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill." They were fighting uphill, he said, "Wow, that was a big mistake," he lost his big general. "Never fight uphill, me boys," but it was too late!
trump is a complete moron.

Back