The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Rawstory.com? What the fuck? Seriously?

Despite how hard we try, none of us have been able to stop you from embarrassing yourself.

Rawstory.com? What the fuck? Seriously?

Despite how hard we try, none of us have been able to stop you from embarrassing yourself.
espola, the Crockpot Fact Checker, is busy going after crush's post. This guy spent years trying to get Dom to ban me for life and then he put me on ignore. Today, I'm kicking his ass like I was in 2018. 6 years of online war with a true Marxist scum bag.

TRUMP: “What the Hell was Biden thinking when he declared Easter Sunday to be 'Trans Visibility Day'? Such total disrespect to Christians... November 5th is going to be called ‘CHRISTIAN Visibility Day’, when Christians turn out in numbers that nobody's ever seen before”

espola, the Crockpot Fact Checker, is busy going after crush's post. This guy spent years trying to get Dom to ban me for life and then he put me on ignore. Today, I'm kicking his ass like I was in 2018. 6 years of online war with a true Marxist scum bag.

Careful... you might lose a shoe.

There are several false or misleading statements in this post.

"Deranged “Special” Counsel Jack Smith, who has a long record of failure as a prosecutor, including a unanimous decision against him in the U.S. Supreme Court, should be sanctioned or censured for the way he is attacking a highly respected Judge, Aileen Cannon, who is presiding over his FAKE Documents Hoax case in Florida. He is a lowlife who is nasty, rude, and condescending, and obviously trying to “play the ref.” He shouldn’t even be allowed to participate in this sham case, where I, unlike Crooked Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, and all the rest, come under the Presidential Records Act. I DID NOTHING WRONG, BUT BIDEN DID, AND THEY LET HIM OFF SCOT-FREE. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN, JACK? A TWO TIERED SYSTEM OF JUSTICE. ELECTION INTERFERENCE!" t

"Deranged “Special” Counsel Jack Smith, who has a long record of failure as a prosecutor, including a unanimous decision against him in the U.S. Supreme Court, should be sanctioned or censured for the way he is attacking a highly respected Judge, Aileen Cannon, who is presiding over his FAKE Documents Hoax case in Florida. He is a lowlife who is nasty, rude, and condescending, and obviously trying to “play the ref.” He shouldn’t even be allowed to participate in this sham case, where I, unlike Crooked Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, and all the rest, come under the Presidential Records Act. I DID NOTHING WRONG, BUT BIDEN DID, AND THEY LET HIM OFF SCOT-FREE. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN, JACK? A TWO TIERED SYSTEM OF JUSTICE. ELECTION INTERFERENCE!" t
There are several false or misleading statements in this post.

This is just like the Democrats in 2020 and 2016. Good work detective Watty. I see you waking up. I have hope for you. I will be taking a leave and might not be back. Take over brother and let's all help Make America Great Again. Forget the GOP and the losing Dems. I'm super pumped up and super glad to be alive and healthy.
"
I will be taking a leave and might not be back."

What happened to this?

"

What happened to this?
I left for a few hours. I feel bad when I can't respond right away. I will be leaving again soon and might never come back. Satire ring a bell in your brain? You begged Dom to ban me for life and you told everyone to just ignore me. I must be living in your head. Crush & Trump live in your head rent free🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You are a Marxist; Christian hating atheist and you chose that path and now you will answer to your evil ways. You tried so hard to never respond to crush but you just couldn't help yourself, now could you. I won:p:p:p:p:p:p:p when you tried to censor me. What a fucking loser!!! Time to play ball loser. Slobodan just schooled you and you go after his grammar.

Try it again, Sam --

You are such a little loser and a man full of shit, full of lies and full of TDS. Seek help. Any reasonable person knows Trump is being targeted unlike any Presidential candidate ever. What is that you have done dirty old man that has you fucked up like never before and after Crush & Trump? 7 years after the both of us and you still can't win. You will lose Church Camp Predator.

Liars lie and hypocrites like that one don’t do responsibility or accountability. He aspires to very little and accomplishes nothing.
Satire= the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's (espola and Husker Du) stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

You two losers have been exposed by satire. It's how I roll. "Kids that go missing are just runaways." Husker Du

Joe Biden's Chances of Winning 2024 Election Surge. Look espola and Husker Du, you still might win after all. I know you two love Pedo Joe and his son of a bitch crackhead son. I have a few pals who swear that Joe is not crooked, did not really take showers with his dd because the thief that stole the diary made it up to sell it to Project Veritas. James did not know for sure if the diary was real, so he didn't publish it. The thief sold it. Put that thief away for years.​

1712281053071.png

Back