The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

"Crooked Judge Juan "Husker Du" Merchan is not allowing me to talk, is taking away my First Amendment Rights, he’s got me GAGGED, because he doesn’t want the FACTS behind the Gag to come out. How many Corrupt, Biased, Crooked Joe Biden-“Protection Agency” New York Judges do I have to endure before somebody steps in? I had New York Federal Judge, Lewis "EOTL" Kaplan, with a woman who I never knew, and had nothing to do with, until she sued me for “defamation.” She did not know what day, month, or year the supposed “incident” took place - She knew nothing. Kaplan, a Hillary friend, wouldn’t even let my lawyers put on a proper case, made it two cases instead of one, took away my American Right to defend myself, and was a Crazed Bully as his wife and friends sat in the Courthouse, every day in their little roped off section, and prodded him on in awe. This mysterious lady, who said rape is sexy, got $91 Million Dollars.
Then, of course, we have Arthur "espola" Engoron, a total lunatic, whack job, who ruled that I should pay an almost $500 Million Dollar “fine” for having done nothing wrong (No Victims, No Damages, Ironclad Disclaimer, ONLY SUCCESS!), in fact, he was the one who committed fraud when he purposely, at the direction of Racist, Corrupt A.G. Letitia James, undervalued Mar-a-Lago at $18 Million Dollars."
t

MAGA Citizens are being replaced by psychopath men and so are women. I'm shocked this coach just said this. US Soccer is already supporting Trans in Olympics and soon, men who consider themselves as a woman can take the spot away from a real woman. I guess I was born in a circus. This place is insane!!!

South Carolina women’s basketball coach Dawn Staley spoke to reporters to discuss their upcoming National Championship game against the Iowa Hawkeyes and Caitlin Clark.

She was asked whether or not she believes that transgender athletes should be able to compete in women’s college basketball, where she stated that transgender athletes should be able to compete against women as long as they themselves identify as women.

“Damn, you got deep on me,” Staley joked. “I’m under the opinion of if you are a woman you should play. If you consider yourself a woman and you want to play sports, you should be able to play. That’s my opinion. Do you want me to go deeper? Yes, so now the barnstorm of people are going to flood my timeline and be a distraction to me on one of the biggest days of our game. And I’m okay with that.”

I have a theory based on my eyes and intuition. I think we have some young "women" playing girl sports right now that are actually biologically a man. There is much speculation, like never before about a former Presidents wife that is actually a man, Big Mike. This cheating & lying is being forced down our lives like never before. One must ask themselves, why? President Trump knows who is a man playing a woman and that's why they hate him so much.

More from t, "Now, we have Merchan, who is not allowing me to talk, thereby violating the Law and the Constitution, all at once. It is so bad what he is trying to get away with - How was he even chosen for this case??? I heard he fought like hell to get it, and all of the rest of them also! If this Partisan Hack wants to put me in the “clink” for speaking the open and obvious TRUTH, I will gladly become a Modern Day Nelson Mandela - It will be my GREAT HONOR. We have to Save our Country from these Political Operatives masquerading as Prosecutors and Judges, and I am willing to sacrifice my Freedom for that worthy cause. We are a Failing Nation, but on November 5th, we will become a Great Nation again. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

t just called on his minions in the House to interfere with the extension of the FISA law because it was used against him and his campaign in 2016. The law in question sets out an orderly process to obtain warrants when government agencies detect communication between American citizens and foreign governments known to be acting in a way as to harm the best interest of the United States or its citizens. What exactly was t admitting there?

t just called on his minions in the House to interfere with the extension of the FISA law because it was used against him and his campaign in 2016. The law in question sets out an orderly process to obtain warrants when government agencies detect communication between American citizens and foreign governments known to be acting in a way as to harm the best interest of the United States or its citizens. What exactly was t admitting there?
nothing - he lives rent free in your head.

Funny how its OK when Biden does it.

Back