The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

1653243623102.png
Get ready for the biggest marketing "Drip" campaign ever in the history of this great country. The MEGA King reigns supreme in so many heads now. TDS is real and I saw it last night after some folks got wasted and made fools of themselves. t chose right and the others chose to cheat, spy and lie. It happens to a lot of people on the planet because we want money so bad we can taste it and so many want to be the stars. Bought, bribed and blackmailed is no way to live :( Many sold their souls to become rich & famous. Others like t did not sell their soul to become rich because they inherited their wealth from Papa instead. T got $200,000,000 to go play Monopoly in New York, Florida and California. He almost lost all his money ((BK)) and when he needed some help, most of his so-called friends were not there to help him out and were not loyal and left him high and dry. He remembers and he will this time around.
Other humans like like me were almost killed before birth and then dumped into Foster Care with the hope of getting adopted before you turn 10. At 18, your kicked to the curb and asked to fin for yourself. Lot's of the homeless in LA are from the Foster Care housing. I firmly believe it is by chance & luck what family your born into and it's your job to make the most out of every opportunity and not place all the blame on others. It's not how you start the race, it's how you finish. I am fired up today!!! Personal responsibility is of the utmost importance in these trying times that were all going to face. My best rich pal is down big time and he pulled all his money out of risky stocks. He already took a big bath and now he's done.

From t: Dr. Deborah Birx, while working as a top health official in government, lost all credibility when she told people, in the strongest of terms, NOT TO TRAVEL DURING A MAJOR HOLIDAY because of the China Virus. She then traveled a very long distance to be with a large number of people within her family. What she did was so shameful and egregious that her own family actually turned her in. So cool! How much did they hate her? She had few dresses, many scarves, and no “class.” I said, You’re Fired!!!

“This is Jim Crow in the 21st Century. It must end. We have a moral and constitutional obligation to act,” President Joe Biden May 2021
Where is the voter suppression that the left was pontificating about? The beat goes on...

(Atlanta) – As the second week of early voting for Georgia’s 2022 primary election continues, Georgia voters are turning out in record numbers across the state. Through Tuesday, May 10th, over 250,000 people have early voted in Georgia—a 239% increase from the same point in the early voting period in the 2018 primary election and a 160% increase in the same point in the early voting period in the 2020 primary election. Georgia has had record early voting turnout since the first day of early voting this year, surging to nearly three times the number on the first day of primary voting in 2018 and double that of 2020, and has continued on that path since.

Former White House counselor Kellyanne Conway reportedly acknowledges in her new book that former President Trump lost the 2020 election, saying that his team “simply failed to get the job done.”

t's score card so far this year with his endorsement: 100 win and just 6 loses and two runoffs. Of the 6 loses, most were impossiple to win because.

Back