The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

It’s his fucking house.
Its not his fucking house and the people who work there (who aren't his family) don't want fucking Covid! Not a hard concept to grasp but it sure is for you and the orange skittle. OLM!

What was the judicial penalty given to Joe Biden’s son? Please let me know.
The report just came out. The reason you ask what judicial penalty was applied or not is because you were basically unaware of the facts since the press you read didn't report it.

We know what happened to Manafort and Gates and Roger Stone, don’t we? And what is happening now with Steve Bannon, correct? Judicial processes.
What charges have been brought concerning Hunter Biden?
Do you even understand the difference?
I do understand the difference. One group of individuals has had a sea of ink spilled talking about what they may or may not have done.

Hunter Biden and the latest report has been blackballed. In the NY Times fact check of the Prez debate they said...there have been allegations of Hunter wrong doing BUT Biden and his lawyers have denied it. Stating the issue has been resolved.

If you can find any analysis of the 3.5 million dollar transfer from a Russian to Biden's son in the NY Times, the BBC, CBS, etc. please point me to the links. Trick question...you can't since they have decided to not only to not report on the report, but say any mention of it has been refuted. Refuted by whom? Who has done the work?

Do you even understand the difference? Or has your head decided on the wrongdoing, as distinguished from the American judicial system or the voters.
That’s an interesting world view.

I do understand the difference. Apparently you don't. I keep talking about what the press you follow chooses not to report on. You can't defend that...so you change the subject to the judicial process which has nothing to do with what we originally talked about. Which is the press actively ignores certain stories and facts.
Another question. Was the Clinton Foundation shut down for wrongdoing? Is it active?
Well that is an interesting question. It is very interesting how donations went up when HC had positions of power. And it is very interesting that when she lost the election for the presidency donations dried up. Apparently Durham is investigating. What will happen with that is anyone's guess.

But again...what does the Clinton Foundation have to do with the NY Times, BBC, AP, etc not reporting certain stories and fact patterns? Why are they not reporting on the documents released by the gov that reflect on the Russian hoax?

When you keep talking about other issues tells me you don't have an answer. OR the answer is uncomfortable. It should be uncomfortable because you are not getting the full story. In other words a form of propaganda due to incomplete info. For reference I tell people that exclusively get their news from Fox and similar organizations that they too need to read/watch the other side to get a complete picture.

If you read/watch only one side, then you are ignorant about many facts since all these various new organizations are biased one way or the other.

Unfortunately our main stream press is anything but non partisan. They have an agenda and push it. When facts come up that go against that agenda, they dismiss it, or don't report on it.

And the fd up part is people like you think you are getting the news str8 down the line. Getting all the info. You are not.

So now I read that NC, Ohio and AZ are looking blue?!
Must be fake news because it was in reputable sources of media...ya know, the type that win Pulitzers and break stories with all their fake information.
Funny thing. The press said the same thing in 2016. There was according to the press about no chance T would win. I think the same thing is happening as last time polling wise. What is that? That people voting for T are not telling pollsters. But who knows.

So don't get hung up on that. The press is wrong all the time.

Will Biden win? Who knows? Will Trump win? Who knows?

I went to the bar in 2016 to hang out and watch the results. I felt T was going to get hammered. He didn't. Very surprised.

I will head back to the same place this year and have a few drinks and have dinner. I have no idea of what the outcome will be. I wouldn't make a big wager either way. You want to bet a beer, fine. Anything more than that not interested.

Funny thing. The press said the same thing in 2016. There was according to the press about no chance T would win. I think the same thing is happening as last time polling wise. What is that? That people voting for T are not telling pollsters. But who knows.

So don't get hung up on that. The press is wrong all the time.

Will Biden win? Who knows? Will Trump win? Who knows?

I went to the bar in 2016 to hang out and watch the results. I felt T was going to get hammered. He didn't. Very surprised.

I will head back to the same place this year and have a few drinks and have dinner. I have no idea of what the outcome will be. I wouldn't make a big wager either way. You want to bet a beer, fine. Anything more than that not interested.

This is called factual information about people's opinions about that crook who has no chance.

It is from a "news source" so you wouldn't believe it. You keep having fever dreams about 4 years ago...

We have a history, centuries old, of daily newspapers throughout America and the world, as well as news agencies such as AP and Reuters and networks such as the BBC. You don’t believe them? That’s silly. And dumb.
You can choose to refuse to believe the facts that they issue forth, in which case you stay ignorant.
You display your ignorance daily on these pages and the basis is obvious. You don’t accept facts.
They believe clickbait internet only sites that only repost other sites stories that are owned and operated by one individual in a foreign country. Capitalism ain’t it great!

For example, I learned from the news that Trump was actually fined 25 Million Dollars for FRAUD in connection with duping people to pay the tuition for Trump U under false pretenses. Do you believe that happened?

I also learned from the evil news media that The Trump Foundation was shut down, and paid a $2 million penalty because, get this, the family was using charitable contributions sent to the Foundation for personal and business purposes and not charitable purposes, as required for foundations. Do you believe this?

C’mon, tell us you don’t believe those things.
RUSSIA!

This is called factual information about people's opinions about that crook who has no chance.

It is from a "news source" so you wouldn't believe it. You keep having fever dreams about 4 years ago...

Little Jack " Messy " Horner sat in the corner
eating " Kamala's " pie
He stuck in his thumb
until it became numb
Pulled out a scum
And proclaimed.....
I think I got Biden in the bloody eye !

https://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/imageedit_4_5759348582.jpg

Aren't Republicans supposed to be about limited spending? Can you believe the deficits that Trump has run up?
He's broken the party!

So now I read that NC, Ohio and AZ are looking blue?!
Must be fake news because it was in reputable sources of media...ya know, the type that win Pulitzers and break stories with all their fake information.
Trump knows the real score.
America is waking up to this cretin.
Let's go!
Like Dan Rather and Brian Williams?

So per pew...almost 70- 80% of people have little faith in the news.

So that aligns with what I said.

Further you still have no answer as to why your preferred news sources actively ignore certain news.

You know why? Because they do...and no matter how often you post different topics unrelated, the fact remains.

I notice you never get around to talking about why the NY Times, BBC, etc don't report on for instance the documents that have been released for months regarding the Russia hoax.

The reason? It is indefensible for starters. It also goes against your worldview...ie your preferred news sources report all. The fact is you don't have all the facts because your go to sources don't report all. And yet you think you are informed. That is how propaganda works. The fact that your sources don't report on the latest developments for example on the russian hoax is proof enough.

It is fascinating to watch the denial

The White House is the presidents official residence and office, as he lives and works at that location.
You aren't real bright are you? No need to respond it's rhetorical.
There’s the Trumpie, spending weekend 100% of his posts supporting Trump.
Sorry your candidate is falling off the chart, sucker.
But you keep doing your job and defending everything he does, as he’s now a walking superspreader and a national embarrassment.

There’s the Trumpie, spending weekend 100% of his posts supporting Trump.
Sorry your candidate is falling off the chart, sucker.
But you keep doing your job and defending everything he does, as he’s now a walking superspreader and a national embarrassment.
Stating that the White is the presidents official residence is a fact
Yet your kool aid drinking, lying, fraudulent, and fucked up mind concludes non sense.
6 to 3 is all that matters...fuck Trump and fuck you too ya punk.

The White House staff are at and are working from home...good lord you're stupid.

Stating that the White is the presidents official residence is a fact
Yet your kool aid drinking, lying, fraudulent, and fucked up mind concludes non sense.
6 to 3 is all that matters...fuck Trump and fuck you too ya punk.

The White House staff are at and are working from home...good lord you're stupid.
Keep loving Trump. You're gonna lose the Senate too...!

Back