The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Stating that the White is the presidents official residence is a fact
Yet your kool aid drinking, lying, fraudulent, and fucked up mind concludes non sense.
6 to 3 is all that matters...fuck Trump and fuck you too ya punk.

The White House staff are at and are working from home...good lord you're stupid.
I'm not sure the 6-3 is as rock solid reliable as some would like. It could be 5-4 or 4-5 for certain items based on some recent rulings. Corporations will be delighted as its solid for them, but cases that have wider social impacts, maybe not. The former isn't particularly a good thing and the latter is as it should be.

If cases going to the Supreme Court are basically "settled" before they get there based on the judges, then its lost its purpose.

I'm not sure the 6-3 is as rock solid reliable as some would like. It could be 5-4 or 4-5 for certain items based on some recent rulings. Corporations will be delighted as its solid for them, but cases that have wider social impacts, maybe not. The former isn't particularly a good thing and the latter is as it should be.

If cases going to the Supreme Court are basically "settled" before they get there based on the judges, then its lost its purpose.
Lion Eyes lacks the sophistication to understand your post or glean any nuance.
He’s like “uhh, we have 6 rightys and the commies only have 3, so we win, duh.”

Elections have consequences, I should have just said Barrett confirmed and Biden elected.
The court should rule on the law, not make it. Period.
Unanimous decisions are more common than 5-4 decisions...

Last edited:
Lion Eyes lacks the sophistication to understand your post or glean any nuance.
He’s like “uhh, we have 6 rightys and the commies only have 3, so we win, duh.”
You speaking on lack of sophistication and understanding is 1st hand knowledge.
Bless your little heart, your pea brain and your poodle dick...run along punk.

You speaking on lack of sophistication and understanding is 1st hand knowledge.
Bless your little heart, your pea brain and your poodle dick...run along punk.
I love how you try so hard to elevate yourself to the all knowing all seeing position while you misinterpret most everything, lol!

I love how you try so hard to elevate yourself to the all knowing all seeing position while you misinterpret most everything, lol!

This from someone with the comprehension skills of a third grader, who constantly interjects and opines in a feeble attempt to feel relevant.
Have a nice day nitwit...

Elections have consequences, I should have just said Barrett confirmed and Biden elected.
The court should rule on the law, not make it. Period.
Unanimous decisions are more common than 5-4 decisions...
Agree on the elections comment and definitely on their role to rule on the law - they have no business or authority to make laws.

There you go again, thanks! . . . and you aren’t even aware, classic LE magoo!

You are a Mr Magoo...Through and Through....

https://cdn.costumewall.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/mr-magoo.jpg

The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life.

The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life.
The warning bells have been sounding for quite some time. The children won’t listen they are having too much fun playing.

“We’re rounding the turn on coronavirus.”
Every time Trump says anything now, it’s either really stupid or an obvious lie, and I hear Biden votes clicking away all over the country.

“We’re rounding the turn on coronavirus.”
Every time Trump says anything now, it’s either really stupid or an obvious lie, and I hear Biden votes clicking away all over the country.
Figures A-Rod is endorsing Pops Biden. Did he cheat in baseball? I do feel bad for Hunter. Not easy being him and all the hell he's been through in life. Lot's of pain in his life over the years. I had pal in HS whose parents were loaded and because of that, my friend was loaded everyday on drugs. Access comes with responsibility.

Back