The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Knowledge has always been a weapon, against stupid, stupid. We need that more than ever with people like you who are proud of their ignorance.

Looks, i.e. perception is everything to you people . . . you don't care what is really happening as long as the narrative you are fed portrays things they way you want them to be.

What was really happening when the drunken crypt keeper was ripping up Trump's speech on national television? It sure looked like the drunken crypt keeper was really ripping up Trump's speech on national television. Was that just my perception?

And I just made you look stupid.
You don’t say? Please elaborate. I tell you that you are confusing fact with an opinion piece. You respond that the opinion piece is from the editorial board of that particular newspaper. Okaaaay...so how does that dispute that it’s an opinion piece? “Stupid”. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

You don’t say? Please elaborate. I tell you that you are confusing fact with an opinion piece. You respond that the opinion piece is from the editorial board of that particular newspaper. Okaaaay...so how does that dispute that it’s an opinion piece? “Stupid”. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

In today's media, every piece is an opinion piece. All you have to do is look at the source to know what the opinion will be. You jumped the gun and thought I referenced an article where some fat lady in wrote in when, in fact, it was editors from the source. Sit down, granny...

Back