The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Yeah, they are. You have any names for me yet? I know you've been busy hitting google. Anything on Wiki? I mean, it's so prevalent... HAS to be a category of names, right?
You take yourself, and your mission in here, so serious I chuckle when I see "The Outlaw" .moniker as last posted or whatever. The only other person who made me laugh like that at the mere sight of their moniker was aff-leet and all his various nom de plumes. Carry on, its hilarious!

You take yourself, and your mission in here, so serious I chuckle when I see "The Outlaw" .moniker as last posted or whatever. The only other person who made me laugh like that at the mere sight of their moniker was aff-leet and all his various nom de plumes. Carry on, its hilarious!

His "mission" is about as much concern to me as my left hemorrhoid.

<shifts to the right on the sofa> Ah! That's better!

What was really happening when the drunken crypt keeper was ripping up Trump's speech on national television? It sure looked like the drunken crypt keeper was really ripping up Trump's speech on national television. Was that just my perception?
It’s because liberal women are ugly
AF.

Chuckle away, dipshit. You have any names for me, social justice warrior?

Maybe if you took it in the ass a little bit less here?
Ah yes, you and "the sisters". They now have a new member or an old one under a different name . . . or are you simply a "leftist" in here to make trumpist look even sillier? If you are the latter you are doing a great job!

Your a POS for patronizing her......

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XtT-O93o2w0/U9TarjAEX7I/AAAAAAAAgTw/sPV_xjbQ07A/s1600/janefonda_s640x425+(1).jpg

She's a POS .......

Ah yes, you and "the sisters". They now have a new member or an old one under a different name . . . or are you simply a "leftist" in here to make trumpist look even sillier? If you are the latter you are doing a great job!

You try so hard to take a stand, butt it's yourself you slap with your own hand....

https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/attachments/news-links/15137d1456619036-baby-momma-provided-kansas-shooter-glock-akm-slap.gif

You try so hard to take a stand, butt it's yourself you slap with your own hand....

https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/attachments/news-links/15137d1456619036-baby-momma-provided-kansas-shooter-glock-akm-slap.gif
You girls crack me up, so serious about yourselves and what you do in here with a grand total of 5 or 6 frequent visitors . . . that and your deep seated mental issues, Freud was right about people like you.

You girls crack me up, so serious about yourselves and what you do in here with a grand total of 5 or 6 frequent visitors . . . that and your deep seated mental issues, Freud was right about people like you.

Noooooooo......Freud was right about you !

You're the one with the " Ring "....

Back