The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Who've you got that can even walk onto the " Field "
in case " Dementia Joe " is removed on the 25th Amendment
and section 4 is implimented .....?????

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/elm060120ppstacey-abrams001-1586876405.jpg?crop=0.648xw:0.971xh;0.167xw,0.0204xh&resize=480:*

Don't tell me this Lady........
She has NO NO NO experience what so ever...
Good Grief....Kamala Harris is bad, but she has
some experience ( Just ask Willie Brown .. )

How sly... covering her little tummy. Too bad it can't put a dent in the cunt bumper.

Trump previously paid $25mm in settlement for duping people into buying his phony “University” and now this?

A federal judge on Monday allowed a federal lawsuit accusing President Donald Trump, his three eldest children and his company of collaborating with a fraudulent marketing scheme to prey on investors to proceed.
The lawsuit, originally filed in October 2018 and amended a few months later, alleges that in exchange for "secret" payments, Trump and three of his adult children used his former reality TV show "The Celebrity Apprentice" and other promotional events as vehicles to boost ACN Opportunity, a telecommunications marketing company linked to a nonprofit that used Trump's brand to appeal to teens.The lawsuit also accuses the Trumps of having profited off the poor and vulnerable, as people looking "to enrich themselves by systematically defrauding economically marginalized people looking to invest in their educations, start their own small business, and pursue the American dream."

Jesus Christ... is this all you losers have left? Appealing to teens? LMAO!

Well, all I can say is.... LMAO! Nevermind that "Charlamagne Tha God" sounds like a fucking moron, and... to nobody's surprise... is a former drug dealer, but he told Biden "I want something for my community". I have an idea, Tha God, how 'bout a big helping of ACCOUNTABILITY?

So is it positive is a negative thing or negative is a positive thing? I just want to get it straight for future reference.
Here let me beat nono to the punch . . .
Is it bad to be bad or good?
Is it wicked to be wicked or not?
Is it good to be phat?
Are you bitching or bitchen?

So is it positive is a negative thing or negative is a positive thing? I just want to get it straight for future reference.

I notice you've got " Bidenitus "....

The inability to string a full sentence together....

Don't pursue the Commentary your mentor slobbered thru on the " Breakfast Club " show...

Then you will really be " Deep " stating it....

Gee I wonder what Schiff, the house intelligence committee chairman, knows that would be exposed?

Gee I wonder what Schiff, the house intelligence committee chairman, knows that would be exposed?

Trump already lost this one in court. Now he'll give the guy a pardon and they won't let this get out.

Adam " Schiff fo Brains " is a LIAR, BULLSHITTER and a Terrible Poker Player...

He's about to have his ass handed to him in a BIG way.....Ratcliffe absolutely cannot

stand that worm.....!

See this, Husky?

Back