The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

China hats.

https://noisyroom.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Dems.jpg

I had this argument with a co worker 35 years ago. What is the point You are trying to make?

Mid-80s, during Reagan's terms, the US military dropped the requirement that all defense-related electronics equipment be made from parts and materials available in the USA. The idea was that in times of crisis we could make all essential products on our own, no matter who the enemy was. This was at the time when the Silicon Valley miracle was being replicated overseas, especially in Japan. The first slippage was to allow "second-sourcing" (companies who could supposedly duplicate parts originating overseas, at least in principle), and then all pretense was abandoned, especially in components where technology investment could drive the cost down, such as memory chips, microprocessors, flat-panel displays, batteries, etc. Where I worked the equipment evolved from all-American-made to having parts made in Japan, Taiwan, Finland, Israel - you name it.

I had this argument with a co worker 35 years ago. What is the point You are trying to make?

35 years ago - March 26 1985 ( A Tuesday - A Workday )

A. The fact that YOU remember it tells me HE was right and YOU are an idiot.
B. You are a hypocrite, because you probably have 60 + % items in your household
and what you used on the sites that were made in China, yet YOU took that paycheck.
And you purchase that product, all the while touting your AMERICAN UNION HERITAGE...

America was outsourced for corporate profit.....and YOUR Industry was one of the worst.
At least Donald Trump admitted he used Chinese Steel because of the shitty regulations
in America that forced him to do so....

You know damn well the point and yet you continue to come on this forum and bash
a President who holds AMERICA first and wanted to stop the outsourcing of steel and
bring manufacturing back here while you enjoy your retirement that was compiled

off of installation of TONS of Chinese steel in this country....

Guys like you are an embarrassment to AMERICA...Hypocritical embarrassment !

35 years ago - March 26 1985 ( A Tuesday - A Workday )

A. The fact that YOU remember it tells me HE was right and YOU are an idiot.
B. You are a hypocrite, because you probably have 60 + % items in your household
and what you used on the sites that were made in China, yet YOU took that paycheck.
And you purchase that product, all the while touting your AMERICAN UNION HERITAGE...

America was outsourced for corporate profit.....and YOUR Industry was one of the worst.
At least Donald Trump admitted he used Chinese Steel because of the shitty regulations
in America that forced him to do so....

You know damn well the point and yet you continue to come on this forum and bash
a President who holds AMERICA first and wanted to stop the outsourcing of steel and
bring manufacturing back here while you enjoy your retirement that was compiled

off of installation of TONS of Chinese steel in this country....

Guys like you are an embarrassment to AMERICA...Hypocritical embarrassment !
He said he only bought things made in America. I asked him what kind of tv and stereo he owned . . . then I saw his casio watch. So no, he was mistaken.

He said he only bought things made in America.
I asked him what kind of tv and stereo he owned . . .
then I saw his casio watch. So no, he was mistaken.

Sounds like a made up response....
Casio was made in Japan....not China.

The discussion is China not Japanese Goods, which were quality goods compared to
shit China has been dumping on America much longer....

Again....where is the " Union " brain bucket made.....

Sounds like a made up response....
Casio was made in Japan....not China.

The discussion is China not Japanese Goods, which were quality goods compared to
shit China has been dumping on America much longer....

Again....where is the " Union " brain bucket made.....
The point of the story was he was wrong as are you.

Back