The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

You, joe and LE are the only scum in this pond.
Your support of the worst thing to happen to America since 9/11 informs us so.

I feel for you....as I've stated in the past, accept the TRUTH
about the Criminal Party you support and you won't have to
project anymore what YOU have/are supporting....

A weight will be lifted off your buckled shoulders immediately...

There is nothing to fear, but fear itself.

The buck stops here.

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.

I don’t take any responsibility at all.

“This came unexpectedly, it came out of China, we closed it down, we stopped it, it was a very early shut down,” he told reporters this morning. Trump’s chief economic adviser, Larry Kudlow, declared, “I would still argue to you that this thing is contained.”

At least he isn’t Hillary.
Can you imagine that dumb whore in charge right now?

Since you asked -- I can imagine that we would have an effective response by allowing the scientists and public health officials in CDC to get an early start on suppressing the pandemic effects in USA. I can also imagine that the early strict measures would have caused some dip in the popularity polls, but that she would not have interfered with the implementation because of that.

Since you asked -- I can imagine that we would have an effective response by allowing the scientists and public health officials in CDC to get an early start on suppressing the pandemic effects in USA. I can also imagine that the early strict measures would have caused some dip in the popularity polls, but that she would not have interfered with the implementation because of that.

We would NOT have a COVID-19 Virus being used to collapse America's economy....
Why...
Because almost four years in this country would be a fucking MESS !
We all saw how " She " handled Benghazi, yeah...she slept thru it, denied it, blamed it on a Video.
And China would be financialy dominating through and through.....

Yeah she's the one you want at the helm......A fucking drunkin slob responding on " Her " time.

She couldn’t even handle some towel heads killing Americans in Benghazi.

Back