The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

“President Trump’s address to the nation was symptomatic of the lack of policy coordination in the face of a global coronavirus pandemic,” Oxford Economics’ Gregory Daco said. “Markets reacted negatively to what was perceived as a solemn but confused speech that placed blame on other nations, omitted to focus on immediate actions to relieve the most affected individuals, and lacked in concrete fiscal and health measures to address the economic and financial impact of the virus.”

This is what you get with dumbasses like Stephen Miller DIYing speeches.

He had a hard time sticking to the words on the teleprompter. The staff filled in nicely later with omissions and clarifications.

This is what you get with dumbasses like Stephen Miller DIYing speeches.

Trump is so dumb, he's using this as an excuse to blame "foreigners." Germany is handling this pandemic very well and the virus is here already, so he band trips from Europe? Nobody trusts his leadership.

Trump is so dumb, he's using this as an excuse to blame "foreigners." Germany is handling this pandemic very well and the virus is here already, so he band trips from Europe? Nobody trusts his leadership.

Isn't his wife (and one of his former wives) foreigners? And therefore, by extension, most of his children and grandchildren?

Trump is so dumb, he's using this as an excuse to blame "foreigners."
Germany is handling this pandemic very well and the virus is here
already, so he band trips from Europe? Nobody trusts his leadership.

https://i.imgur.com/HNtAk8m.jpg

You work sooooo hard to maintain your position.....

Like any wannabe bully/tough guy, t is weak, easily intimidated. He cowers to putin.

You are Full of Shit......

This COVID-19 style scenario was played out in New York :

http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/sebin/v/b/Event201-logo.jpg

Friday, October 18, 2019
8:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
The Pierre hotel
New York, NY

Had YOU paid attention to all of the clues and blatant information I gave you....
You would have seen this Global Financial " Exercise " coming and why it
was being done.....
This was predictable due to how Donald J. Trump was going to implement
his policies once in office, now that he has fully exposed the massive theft
that was taking place, you are witnessing the most desperate response by
the thieves. The other ones from Jan 20, 2017 til now haven't worked.....
So enter the Global Pandemic to bring the debt laden economies to their
knees with TOTAL disregard to human life....
Still don't believe me....I'll bet you do in a couple of weeks....
It isn't just China, it's ALL of the down stream recipients of the " Funny Money "
stolen cash......

Back