The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

The big question today is whether Deutsche Bank calls in their Trump Org loans and forces Trump into yet another bankruptcy (his 4th, maybe?), or do the bail him out in exchange for Trump dropping the money-laundering investigation against them.
Who cares?

You can put me in the party of "the rule of law, democracy, Constitutionalist, etc."
Except when you don’t like the President, his SCOTUS pick or a kid that some crazy fucking injun harasses. Isn’t impeachment a rule of law thing? Trump is your president by rule of law, isn’t he?
Rule of law, yeah that is exactly what I think of when I think of you and your son.
Too Funny. I love what Trump does to you people, well worth the price of admission.
Trump has exposed all of you dummies.

The rule of law, democracy, Constitutionalist, the financial community, the law enforcement community and the rest of the civilized world.

Get off your " High Horse " ( Donkey ).....
Everything you cited above you openly flout daily with your
support of a criminal cabal known as the Democrat Party.....

They are as worthless as a Turd in a Toilet...

Max Boot, conservative writer of long repute --

"Until now, I have generally been reluctant to label Donald Trump the worst president in U.S. history. As a historian, I know how important it is to allow the passage of time to gain a sense of perspective. Some presidents who seemed awful to contemporaries (Harry S. Truman) or simply lackluster (Dwight D. Eisenhower, George H.W. Bush) look much better in retrospect. Others, such as Thomas Jefferson and Woodrow Wilson, don’t look as good as they once did. So I have written, as I did on March 12, that Trump is the worst president in modern times — not of all time. That left open the possibility that James Buchanan, Andrew Johnson, Franklin Pierce, Warren Harding or some other nonentity would be judged more harshly. But in the past month, we have seen enough to take away the qualifier “in modern times.” With his catastrophic mishandling of the coronavirus, Trump has established himself as the worst president in U.S. history.”

Max Boot, conservative writer of long repute --

"Until now, I have generally been reluctant to label Donald Trump the worst president in U.S. history. As a historian, I know how important it is to allow the passage of time to gain a sense of perspective. Some presidents who seemed awful to contemporaries (Harry S. Truman) or simply lackluster (Dwight D. Eisenhower, George H.W. Bush) look much better in retrospect. Others, such as Thomas Jefferson and Woodrow Wilson, don’t look as good as they once did. So I have written, as I did on March 12, that Trump is the worst president in modern times — not of all time. That left open the possibility that James Buchanan, Andrew Johnson, Franklin Pierce, Warren Harding or some other nonentity would be judged more harshly. But in the past month, we have seen enough to take away the qualifier “in modern times.” With his catastrophic mishandling of the coronavirus, Trump has established himself as the worst president in U.S. history.”
That is obvious to all.

But doesn't the current mess make W's governance look more and more legit (except dirtbag cheney)?

T has a firmer grip on the wingnut band of the electorate than w did. W was more subtle and just played around the edges - t comes right out and tells the idiots they have been right all along.

Back