Tax Plan Fail

justified

SILVER ELITE
The news is already streaming in, but it will get louder. The tax plan was an epic win for Trump and his billionaire friends, and for those who don't pay tax and support the president and live and breathe by his every word. The rest of us who work, pay taxes, we're hosed. Businesses keep the money and win. Everyone else loses. Where's Paul Ryan now after he passed his signature legislation? Nice bookend to a career.

The news is already streaming in, but it will get louder. The tax plan was an epic win for Trump and his billionaire friends, and for those who don't pay tax and support the president and live and breathe by his every word. The rest of us who work, pay taxes, we're hosed. Businesses keep the money and win. Everyone else loses. Where's Paul Ryan now after he passed his signature legislation? Nice bookend to a career.
You are a nice little lib, get in line, shut up and pay your share.

Hey " Just a Fried Brain " ...can you direct me to the Business Tax Documents that let me keep
the money you are losing your bowels over....
I would much appreciate the info after you clean yourself up.....

I posted this already but I'll do it again because I know your down out about your Rams.

Based on the new tax plan not only will I be receiving more money back but all of my accountants customers except one, his Dad, will ne receiving more money back this year. I forget why his Dad would be paying more but once I get my taxes done Ill share more with you.

You really should get your ducks in a row before posting. You're just removing all doubt that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Hey " Just a Fried Brain " ...can you direct me to the Business Tax Documents that let me keep
the money you are losing your bowels over....
I would much appreciate the info after you clean yourself up.....

Hey stupid how are you.

I posted this already but I'll do it again because I know your down out about your Rams.

Based on the new tax plan not only will I be receiving more money back but all of my accountants customers except one, his Dad, will ne receiving more money back this year. I forget why his Dad would be paying more but once I get my taxes done Ill share more with you.

You really should get your ducks in a row before posting. You're just removing all doubt that you have no idea what you're talking about.
Thank you for proving my point. If you said it's not true, then it's the opposite. Try googling 2019 tax refunds and see what you find. Smokescreen president, smokescreen supporters. The tax plan is good for a minority of the population, everyone else gets screwed.

The really funny part of this is look at the financial problems that republicans left the country in over the last 20 years. Why is it that when republicans are in office there's a recession or talk of one? Bush had 2, Trump doing his best to start the second with complete fiscal irresponsibility.

Back