Tax Plan Fail

The news is already streaming in, but it will get louder. The tax plan was an epic win for Trump and his billionaire friends, and for those who don't pay tax and support the president and live and breathe by his every word. The rest of us who work, pay taxes, we're hosed. Businesses keep the money and win. Everyone else loses. Where's Paul Ryan now after he passed his signature legislation? Nice bookend to a career.

Fact Check: Democrats Misleading Americans About Tax Refunds

I knew that link was probably to one of his propaganda sources, but he's so gross I don't wanna click on anything he's touched.

In my browser setup all I have to do is roll the cursor over a link and I the link address is exposed in a small transient box at the lower left of the page.

Because I am a conservative republican.
See Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson.
No, no you are not, you display that with your every utterance and even by your lack of capitalizing the words. Conservative Republicans honor America (all it's institutions, norms and standards), Americans (all of them), the military, law enforcement (all of them), fiscal responsibility, intelligence, science, religions (all of them), personal responsibility, accountability and many other admirable virtues/ideas that t worshippers have shun for t and only t. You are a t-sucker and history will not look kindly on you and your folly.

No, no you are not, you display that with your every utterance and even by your lack of capitalizing the words. Conservative Republicans honor America (all it's institutions, norms and standards), Americans (all of them), the military, law enforcement (all of them), fiscal responsibility, intelligence, science, religions (all of them), personal responsibility, accountability and many other admirable virtues/ideas that t worshippers have shun for t and only t. You are a t-sucker and history will not look kindly on you and your folly.
You didn't capitalize T.

Because like the disdain you hold for, as you wrote, "conservative republicans", I hold a similar disdain for t.
Gimme a T for Tupac
and a T for Tennessee.
DzUqMC-U8AAckcP.jpg

Back