Surf - Play or Else

But alas, no. Such is the power of Fox, OAN and Newsmax, which give the easily duped the false impression that their crazy conspiracy theories and incoherent nonsense actually have merit.
I beat you ate up every spoonful of Russian conspiracy theory peddled by NY Times, the Atlantic, NBC, CBS, the Post, etc for years.

This may win the "dumbest post of the year". I'm just trying to decide if you are pro or anti youth futbol?
Played since the mid 60's. Daughter still plays in Osaka. I am pro common sense and reality. Following the guidance of those that wish to profit is not the intelligent way to proceed. 95% of club kids won't make it past high school sports and out of the other 5% only a select few will receive financial help. Youth soccer is great thing and patience is truly a virtue. Maybe get the kids into a lifetime sport like golf.

I beat you ate up every spoonful of Russian conspiracy theory peddled by NY Times, the Atlantic, NBC, CBS, the Post, etc for years.
Why has trump never said a bad word about Putin? Why does he side with Putin? Why does trump only enforce sanctions against Russia that are meaningless and only done for show? Spin it however you wish the there is there and if you read . . . well never mind you wouldn't do that.

I love how you and your buddies get so bent when you’re exposed as Qanon morons, although you thought it was so much fun to label people Antifa before your master had his fat diapered ass handed to him. Ha ha. Equating the NY Times to OAN and Newsmax is also very funny. But I get that’s what Qs need to do to rationalize their conspiracy theories. Are your buddies at your “news” networks still tripping backwards over themselves retracting their Dominion conspiracy theories?

Is your kid pumped up to play El Centro AYSO select at Surf Cup?

I didn't see that they are playing. A shame I guess.

My kid is practicing with college kids who are on break from school.

And I see you ignored how you ate up the Russian conspiracy crap for years. To be honest those news orgs (NY Times and company) spent an ocean of ink on rumor and innuendo that was all proven false. So it is no stretch to compare them to other hack news orgs.

Why has trump never said a bad word about Putin? Why does he side with Putin? Why does trump only enforce sanctions against Russia that are meaningless and only done for show? Spin it however you wish the there is there and if you read . . . well never mind you wouldn't do that.
The fact that you ask that question...ie a bad word about Putin tells me you still believe the Russian conspiracy hoax right?

Played since the mid 60's. Daughter still plays in Osaka. I am pro common sense and reality. Following the guidance of those that wish to profit is not the intelligent way to proceed. 95% of club kids won't make it past high school sports and out of the other 5% only a select few will receive financial help. Youth soccer is great thing and patience is truly a virtue. Maybe get the kids into a lifetime sport like golf.
Doesn't explain the truly stoopid part of your post. But congrats on playing and to your daughter.

Your ignorance on geo political stuff is stunning. Stick to poisonous rona rhetoric.

Just a little bit of research will show you what our posture has been in Eastern Europe the last 4 years. We can take this to the off topic if you want..Or don't, just google it and revel in your inability to comprehend beyond what is presented on the media outlets that you consume.

So you've played since the 1960's, which means you're 80, and your 60-year old daughter is currently playing in Japan. But you want us to consider golf as a "lifetime" sport?

I know, you're probably closer to 70 but your typing skills say "80".

I love how you and your buddies get so bent when you’re exposed as Qanon morons, although you thought it was so much fun to label people Antifa before your master had his fat diapered ass handed to him. Ha ha. Equating the NY Times to OAN and Newsmax is also very funny. But I get that’s what Qs need to do to rationalize their conspiracy theories. Are your buddies at your “news” networks still tripping backwards over themselves retracting their Dominion conspiracy theories?

Speaking of, I notice you completely ignored the legal documentation I provided on Dominion. Much like you ignore not having a kid in soccer.

Speaking of, I notice you completely ignored the legal documentation I provided on Dominion. Much like you ignore not having a kid in soccer.

Ha ha! Everyone, @Scott m Shurson is referring to a mentally ill “legal brief” submitted to the US Supreme Court in which Sidney Powell claims to be “releasing the Kraken” on Dominion voting machines. For those of you who don’t know how mentally ill Sid the Squid is, she claims Dominion and the DNC conspired with former Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez to manipulate the election, although Chavez has been dead for years. She is such a bad lawyer that even Trumpy McCan’t Hold a Glass of Water disclaims her.

This is a perfect example why I remind the mentally challenged idiots here why they’re Qanon conspiracy theorists. Because they are. But by all means keep believing that everyone is dying of heartburn, motorcycle accidents, and anything but covid Scotty boy.

Your ignorance on geo political stuff is stunning. Stick to poisonous rona rhetoric.

Just a little bit of research will show you what our posture has been in Eastern Europe the last 4 years. We can take this to the off topic if you want..Or don't, just google it and revel in your inability to comprehend beyond what is presented on the media outlets that you consume.
Obviously you believe trump, hilarious.

Ha ha! Everyone, @Scott m Shurson is referring to a mentally ill “legal brief” submitted to the US Supreme Court in which Sidney Powell claims to be “releasing the Kraken” on Dominion voting machines. For those of you who don’t know how mentally ill Sid the Squid is, she claims Dominion and the DNC conspired with former Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez to manipulate the election, although Chavez has been dead for years. She is such a bad lawyer that even Trumpy McCan’t Hold a Glass of Water disclaims her.

This is a perfect example why I remind the mentally challenged idiots here why they’re Qanon conspiracy theorists. Because they are. But by all means keep believing that everyone is dying of heartburn, motorcycle accidents, and anything but covid Scotty boy.

Well, daily poster here that refuses to admit they don't have a kid playing soccer, that's a nice "straw man" you posted. Another way to say it, since you hid from it like everything else, is an objective investigation concluded the Dominion machines were not reliable and their subsequent results should not be considered valid. But I love your "Sidney Powell" rant. Completely irrelevant but definitely cute. By the way, how did the adoption ceremony go today? What did you wind up with... U9 or U1 with a sperm donor?

Love it when your Tourettes kicks in.

Q-tip says we all need to ignore legitimate news sources and instead get the real s**t from Parler and 4Chan.

It is funny when Q’s act as if they don’t know they are Q’s while they repeat Q theory over and over again.

Well, daily poster here that refuses to admit they don't have a kid playing soccer, that's a nice "straw man" you posted. Another way to say it, since you hid from it like everything else, is an objective investigation concluded the Dominion machines were not reliable and their subsequent results should not be considered valid. But I love your "Sidney Powell" rant. Completely irrelevant but definitely cute. By the way, how did the adoption ceremony go today? What did you wind up with... U9 or U1 with a sperm donor?

Love it when your Tourettes kicks in.

Hey everybody, Scotty’s a little down on himself because Hugo Chavez came back from the dead to steal the election from his favorite pants crapper. It’s all right there in the “independent investigation.”

How you feel about vaccinations? Did an “objective investigation” tell you it’s really a serum for government mind control?

Obviously you believe trump, hilarious.
You and @EOTL must be joined at the hip or sprung from the same place. Leave the partisan BS in your bubble (I don't partake of either "side"). Admit that you don't have a clue what you are talking about and get back to quoting chapter and verse from your play book. It's much more amusing to hear you rant about how people on a soccer forum are killing Americans. It's much easier to hide your @ss that way.

Research and educate yourself beyond your headlines. Whether you like it or not, the current administration has been more of a geopolitical thorn in the side of Mother Russia than any administration in over a few decades. But you don't want to hear that - and that's fine. Your grasp of reality is barely skin deep. We can go to off topic and discuss. This topic is about how soccer kids are killing old people..

I'll stand by and wait for your hapless accusations of being a Russian puppet. I believe you'll find that on page 2, paragraph 3 of the snowflake manual.

Back