Surf - Play or Else

So you've played since the 1960's, which means you're 80, and your 60-year old daughter is currently playing in Japan. But you want us to consider golf as a "lifetime" sport?

I know, you're probably closer to 70 but your typing skills say "80".
I missed this earlier- very good...

It is funny when Q’s act as if they don’t know they are Q’s while they repeat Q theory over and over again.

Dude, I read an “independent investigation” that proves China created an extra spicy and deadly deadly jalapeno pepper mutation for the express purpose of ruining Surf Cup, which has caused 350,000 deaths so far. But then they covered it up by also creating covid in a lab as a fake reason for the deaths, and then tried blaming it all on a bat. They aren’t smart enough for Scotty boy and his Q-ray glasses, though. He sees right through the ruse.

You and @EOTL must be joined at the hip or sprung from the same place. Leave the partisan BS in your bubble (I don't partake of either "side"). Admit that you don't have a clue what you are talking about and get back to quoting chapter and verse from your play book. It's much more amusing to hear you rant about how people on a soccer forum are killing Americans. It's much easier to hide your @ss that way.

Research and educate yourself beyond your headlines. Whether you like it or not, the current administration has been more of a geopolitical thorn in the side of Mother Russia than any administration in over a few decades. But you don't want to hear that - and that's fine. Your grasp of reality is barely skin deep. We can go to off topic and discuss. This topic is about how soccer kids are killing old people..

I'll stand by and wait for your hapless accusations of being a Russian puppet. I believe you'll find that on page 2, paragraph 3 of the snowflake manual.

How are you feeling about your Trumpanzee buddy Scotty boy’s theory that Dominion, the DNC and the ghost of a long dead South American dictator conspired to rig the election against the marmalade moron? Does it make a lot of sense to you? What are the odds Sid the Squid will walk down the hallowed halls of the Supreme Court armed with her “objective investigation” and save America from, well, brown people?

Hey everybody, Scotty’s a little down on himself because Hugo Chavez came back from the dead to steal the election from his favorite pants crapper. It’s all right there in the “independent investigation.”

How you feel about vaccinations? Did an “objective investigation” tell you it’s really a serum for government mind control?

"Hey everybody"? Do you think you host a talk show? Here's a paragraph from my post, sweetheart, and it doesn't include 'Sid the Squid':

"We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results. The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified."

- My name is Russell James Ramsland, Jr., and I am a resident of Dallas County, Texas. I hold an MBA from Harvard University, and a political science degree from Duke University. I have worked with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), among other organizations, and have run businesses all over the world, many of which are highly technical in nature. I have served on technical government panels.

Game, Set and Match, parent with no kid playing soccer. For the sake of others, that will be my last post on the subject. I'll await your reply.

1609375296496.png

So you've played since the 1960's, which means you're 80, and your 60-year old daughter is currently playing in Japan. But you want us to consider golf as a "lifetime" sport?

I know, you're probably closer to 70 but your typing skills say "80".
You are not good at math I see, typical.

You and @EOTL must be joined at the hip or sprung from the same place. Leave the partisan BS in your bubble (I don't partake of either "side"). Admit that you don't have a clue what you are talking about and get back to quoting chapter and verse from your play book. It's much more amusing to hear you rant about how people on a soccer forum are killing Americans. It's much easier to hide your @ss that way.

Research and educate yourself beyond your headlines. Whether you like it or not, the current administration has been more of a geopolitical thorn in the side of Mother Russia than any administration in over a few decades. But you don't want to hear that - and that's fine. Your grasp of reality is barely skin deep. We can go to off topic and discuss. This topic is about how soccer kids are killing old people..

I'll stand by and wait for your hapless accusations of being a Russian puppet. I believe you'll find that on page 2, paragraph 3 of the snowflake manual.
Are you that disingenuous in real life?

How are you feeling about your Trumpanzee buddy Scotty boy’s theory that Dominion, the DNC and the ghost of a long dead South American dictator conspired to rig the election against the marmalade moron? Does it make a lot of sense to you? What are the odds Sid the Squid will walk down the hallowed halls of the Supreme Court armed with her “objective investigation” and save America from, well, brown people?
Not my wheel house and really have no idea what you are talking about. That's your wheelhouse. I let you sit in your bubble and dream up scenarios that enable you to craft your less than witty posts. But, appears that is your gig, so you do you... I doubt you can reference a post where I even come close to talking about that garbage.

Seems like you know as much abut "Q" as the "Qs". Just sayin.

"Hey everybody"? Do you think you host a talk show? Here's a paragraph from my post, sweetheart, and it doesn't include 'Sid the Squid':

"We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results. The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified."

- My name is Russell James Ramsland, Jr., and I am a resident of Dallas County, Texas. I hold an MBA from Harvard University, and a political science degree from Duke University. I have worked with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), among other organizations, and have run businesses all over the world, many of which are highly technical in nature. I have served on technical government panels.

Game, Set and Match, parent with no kid playing soccer. For the sake of others, that will be my last post on the subject. I'll await your reply.

View attachment 9815

Were you going to mention that your buddy Ramsland had to later admit that his numbers were fake and the data he relied on “mysteriously disappeared” from the super duper secret website where he claims he got them? Or that he’s using his Q publicity stunt for a go fund me to support a future congressional run aka part weak-minded fools like yourself from their money? You really should open up your wallet for him if you’ve got any left after helping pay Trump’s personal legal bills that you thought were going to pay for his assault on democracy. Do it! Do it! Maybe also bring your AR-15 to that DC pizza parlor and put a stop to all that child trafficking like that other Q whackadoo.

Are you that disingenuous in real life?
I know it's hard to think outside of your bubble - but that's OK. If that's the best you have then it's obvious that a substantive discussion about real things is beyond your grasp.

I'm just glad you played futbol at some point in your life. Maybe you can contribute some soccer IQ. Tell us who your favorite player is and why? Maybe even your thoughts on ECNL vs GA. I know at some point ECNL and GA will have somehow contributed to the deaths of a bajilliion, zillion old people.

Were you going to mention that your buddy Ramsland had to later admit that his numbers were fake and the data he relied on “mysteriously disappeared” from the super duper secret website where he claims he got them? Or that he’s using his Q publicity stunt for a go fund me to support a future congressional run aka part weak-minded fools like yourself from their money? You really should open up your wallet for him if you’ve got any left after helping pay Trump’s personal legal bills that you thought were going to pay for his assault on democracy. Do it! Do it! Maybe also bring your AR-15 to that DC pizza parlor and put a stop to all that child trafficking like that other Q whackadoo.
Why the hate on America's Rifle? Or maybe you prefer the Type 95?

Why the hate on America's Rifle? Or maybe you prefer the Type 95?

59 dead country music fans in NV
50 dead night clubbers in FL
26 dead churchgoers in TX
26 dead first graders in CT
23 dead restaurant patrons in TX
31 dead Walmart customers in TX
15 dead students in TX
13 dead soldiers in TX
10 dead high school students in TX

What’s up with all the mass shooting in TX anyway? I bet you can’t wait until you can stop rationalizing covid deaths and get back to rationalizing mass shootings deaths.

Where’d you go Scotty Q? Had to go back to Parler for further instructions?

Not my wheel house and really have no idea what you are talking about. That's your wheelhouse. I let you sit in your bubble and dream up scenarios that enable you to craft your less than witty posts. But, appears that is your gig, so you do you... I doubt you can reference a post where I even come close to talking about that garbage.

Seems like you know as much abut "Q" as the "Qs". Just sayin.

Wise of you to steer clear of your Q friend in this context. Otherwise, any possible hope of credibility with your covid denialism would be completely shot.

59 dead country music fans in NV
50 dead night clubbers in FL
26 dead churchgoers in TX
26 dead first graders in CT
23 dead restaurant patrons in TX
31 dead Walmart customers in TX
15 dead students in TX
13 dead soldiers in TX
10 dead high school students in TX

What’s up with all the mass shooting in TX anyway? I bet you can’t wait until you can stop rationalizing covid deaths and get back to rationalizing mass shootings deaths.
Each one a tragedy but don't be naïve to blame the gun. Definitely a topic for another forum, not a kids soccer forum. I know it's your style to class things up.

Each one a tragedy but don't be naïve to blame the gun. Definitely a topic for another forum, not a kids soccer forum. I know it's your style to class things up.

Then why ya bringing up guns? I was only staying on point by responding to your buddy’s Q conspiracy theories.

Source?

Ha ha. Your buddy claimed more people voted than lived in counties because he added a zero to 76% and also believes Minnesota counties are in Michigan.

Back