Surf ENCL vs. Slammers Koge

I was actually thinking about changing my Avatar to Cali2Texas…can you crack that riddle homie?

My kid will have a graduate degree by 18. Do you think I am tripping on that lame square business that you are talking about?

If you are moving to Texas, then just see if your daughter can earn a spot on the 07 Solar team. If she can be a genuine impact player on that ridiculously talented squad, then she is a national team starter.

If you are moving to Texas, then just see if your daughter can earn a spot on the 07 Solar team. If she can be a genuine impact player on that ridiculously talented squad, then she is a national team starter.
Cool. But, according to established precedent my kid should have a starting position on the U17 YNT already. I am looking for a detailed explanation about the disparity between my player and others so all will be crystal clear before we proceed to avoid any further confusion.

I don’t think Solar will help as the same disparities that I am complaining about apply to their star 2004 player Jaedyn Shaw.

I’m curious as to how their star 2004 player was moved out of her preferred #10 position on the YNT for a younger less athletic player (see concacaf U15 championship v. Mexico);

I’m also curious as to why leadership at Solar hasn’t helped Shaw go pro through Houston Dash with Generation Adidas? Or helped her sign a 9 year deal with Nike? Or a least raised the possibility that there may be something sinister about that UNC offer (ie hush money)?

In short, I think Solar needs to do less marketing of Shaws accomplishments and role up their sleeves and do some advocacy before her statue of limitations runs.

Not here to be cocky, just prove we belong.

#stayhumble
Beach and Legends and I'm sure a few other clubs have always belonged with the top dogs and you never, ever needed to prove anything to the parents. ECNL Locals knew as well and that's why no invite. They wanted your players instead. Congrats on the nice victory btw and I mean that. I see it all now what I dind;t understand 5 years ago and how both of these best of the best clubs had their top, top players stolen from some old guy and his side kick and a couple brothers.....lol! Happy Sunday to you Kicker and I hope we can both put the past behind us. I can, I hope you can as well :) I don;t care anymore about the U18/19 age group for personal reasons I won;t share here. HSS bro is where the real ganas is played, MOO! Yes, I do agree with you that the style of play can be more physical but not more or less a chance to get severely injured. In the past week, I have either watched or heard with my own eyes and ears top players going down with bad injuries. Two more ACLs, a broken leg and two concussions. I super concerned about the back to back games on the weekend dockets. HSS at least gives the girls a day off in between.

Cool. But, according to established precedent my kid should have a starting position on the U17 YNT already. I am looking for a detailed explanation about the disparity between my player and others so all will be crystal clear before we proceed to avoid any further confusion.

I don’t think Solar will help as the same disparities that I am complaining about apply to their star 2004 player Jaedyn Shaw.

I’m curious as to how their star 2004 player was moved out of her preferred #10 position on the YNT for a younger less athletic player (see concacaf U15 championship v. Mexico);

I’m also curious as to why leadership at Solar hasn’t helped Shaw go pro through Houston Dash with Generation Adidas? Or helped her sign a 9 year deal with Nike? Or a least raised the possibility that there may be something sinister about that UNC offer (ie hush money)?

In short, I think Solar needs to do less marketing of Shaws accomplishments and role up their sleeves and do some advocacy before her statue of limitations runs.

1632070272494.png

I'm heading over to Marie Calendars to pick me up some Humble Pie. The last 5 years, my pride has been my Folly and my competitive nature my Karl ((ego)) and they both took me to places I had no idea I could go. My inner brain told me, "Pride before the Fall" and "Humility comes before one honor himself" and I didn't listen. Remember everyone, this is a place to talk some smack and make fun of yourself and others. I always have a few pokes here and there. This is Satire at it's finest and I live for this stuff. I expect to be bitch slapped back by some of you. Remember, eat some humble pie before you engage me :) I do have to go see the out laws now for some love and bonding. The only good thing about Alzheimer's is the Grandpa forgot about our little jabber doo talk a few weeks ago. I do have to deal with that AD guy. This time I told my wife I will NOT say a thing about the jabbs or the mask life. Please keep me in your thoughts or prayers if you pray.

Last edited:

I remember proclaiming that my son was the best 10-year-old player in the county, or that he was the best uncommitted player left, but that was just to get him INTO a tryout, not an excuse to bypass one.

I remember proclaiming that my son was the best 10-year-old player in the county, or that he was the best uncommitted player left, but that was just to get him INTO a tryout, not an excuse to bypass one.
Honest question to you if you wouldn't mine giving an answer back to crush just this one time. I know I did naughty and took my debate game to another level and your really pissed off at me and that's why you have me on super ignore. You do know by now I was right about what I said I was going to do, right? You can;t deny the truth Mr. Lawyer. Anyway, my question is do you really have kids? I am 100% confused. I dont want to say your a werido on here and has no kids in the game. Happy Sunday Espola. Oh one more Q 4 U; is it just your avatar you use or do you use the library computer and use all the others that I believe you have? I'm always willing to be proven wrong and I will be the first to admit I was wrong.

I don’t want to bypass a tryout. Rather, I want to be crystal clear regarding the rules and applicable standards moving forward. As it is very hard to “hit a moving target”.

Maybe when the rules and standards are clearly presented to me, it will be clear that she is not good enough.

I'm out and taken a break for the rest of the day. Good luck to all the girls today and I truly pray no one get's anymore ACL injuries. One thing I did appreciate about Dad ((before he got into politics & health for $100)) was his deep concerns for all the injuries in this sport. I saw a friend with his dd that quit playing in college because of injury after injury. Scars all over this girl. Is their a safer way to play soccer for girls?

I don’t want to bypass a tryout. Rather, I want to be crystal clear regarding the rules and applicable standards moving forward. As it is very hard to “hit a moving target”.

Maybe when the rules and standards are clearly presented to me, it will be clear that she is not good enough.
"besides, playing victim and dealing race cards is a lot easier... plenty bowing to it nowadays."

"besides, playing victim and dealing race cards is a lot easier... plenty bowing to it nowadays."
No victims here. Either she is qualified or she is not. Once the rules and regulations are clearly stated we’ll have a better idea whether the precedent I cited earlier is applicable to my kid.

Do you have a problem with rules and guidelines? Are you a radical extremist that doesn’t like law and order?

No victims here. Either she is qualified or she is not. Once the rules and regulations are clearly stated we’ll have a better idea whether the precedent I cited earlier is applicable to my kid.

Do you have a problem with rules and guidelines? Are you a radical extremist that doesn’t like law and order?
Does your pending litigation have anything to do with race?

Does white privilege exist?
Sure, if you mean due to the prejudices that people have just like all people of different races. It's different from the Institutional/systemic minority privilege that exists in the form of affirmative action and financial assistance. But I don't think "white privilege" is as big of a difference maker as you think it is. In your case, maybe it's the typical over bearing parent that is ruining the chances of a talented player.

Back