Surf ENCL vs. Slammers Koge

Cool. But, according to established precedent my kid should have a starting position on the U17 YNT already. I am looking for a detailed explanation about the disparity between my player and others so all will be crystal clear before we proceed to avoid any further confusion.

I don’t think Solar will help as the same disparities that I am complaining about apply to their star 2004 player Jaedyn Shaw.

I’m curious as to how their star 2004 player was moved out of her preferred #10 position on the YNT for a younger less athletic player (see concacaf U15 championship v. Mexico);

I’m also curious as to why leadership at Solar hasn’t helped Shaw go pro through Houston Dash with Generation Adidas? Or helped her sign a 9 year deal with Nike? Or a least raised the possibility that there may be something sinister about that UNC offer (ie hush money)?

In short, I think Solar needs to do less marketing of Shaws accomplishments and role up their sleeves and do some advocacy before her statue of limitations runs.

Knowing them quite well, I am quite certain Jaedyn and her family would not appreciate being dragged into your delusions and conspiracy theories (and lawsuits?).

And what makes you think your kid should be given a starting spot with the U17 YNT without anyone evaluating her. Does everyone who wants to play for the US get to slot right in, or just your kid? And why should she expect to have it given to her by her dad through litigation instead of earning it the same way hundreds of other girls have?

Since you're headed to Texas, go train with the Solar for a few sessions. You'll find out real quick if she's at YNT level. If she dominates there, the staff are quite plugged in with the people who can fast track your girl appropriately. Might save you some time and legal fees.

As side note, the Dash is not thought of as a very good organization. I don't think many high level youth players should view them as a proper developmental stepping stone to a soccer career. You'd likely be better off having your girl stick with Xolos and their setup.

Knowing them quite well, I am quite certain Jaedyn and her family would not appreciate being dragged into your delusions and conspiracy theories (and lawsuits?).

And what makes you think your kid should be given a starting spot with the U17 YNT without anyone evaluating her. Does everyone who wants to play for the US get to slot right in, or just your kid? And why should she expect to have it given to her by her dad through litigation instead of earning it the same way hundreds of other girls have?

Since you're headed to Texas, go train with the Solar for a few sessions. You'll find out real quick if she's at YNT level. If she dominates there, the staff are quite plugged in with the people who can fast track your girl appropriately. Might save you some time and legal fees.

As side note, the Dash is not thought of as a very good organization. I don't think many high level youth players should view them as a proper developmental stepping stone to a soccer career. You'd likely be better off having your girl stick with Xolos and their setup.

That guy walks around with a massive chip on his shoulder...and will have his daughter miss out on any real national opportunities, IF she's that good...NOBODY will want to deal with him, so if its close, another girl will be selected...and that will have nothing to do with skin color...just the obnoxious, know it all parent.

Despite what he's asked here, he's acknowledged little to none of the advice sought...perhaps it's just reaearch for his lawsuit...he's on ignore with me and I suspect many others now. SAD.

Th

Wow, just wow. So let me guess this straight....people are now accusing the Womens'/Girls Youth side of being...racist? Do people realize that this womens' side of soccer/futbol/football is probably the most inclusive sport in the world, including the US?

1. 5'1" Crystal Dunn
2. Casey Krueger
3. Lynn Williams
4. Adrianna Franch
5. Catarina Macario
6. Mallory Pugh
7. Sophia Smith
8. Lynn Williams
9. Midge Purce
10. Trinity Rodman

10 out 30 players are minorities. That's 31.25% of the player pool. 9 of 10 are African American. That's 90% African American and 10% Latino.

13.4% of the US Population is African American.
18.5% of the US Population is Hispanic or Latino.
That's a total of 31.9% Black/Latino population.

If you want truths, look at these numbers for a fair contrast. In reality, it's Latino's who are discriminated against more than anyone. To compound the issue even more, when you look at most youth soccer teams, especially in SoCal, what is the percent ratio of ethnicity/race on most teams you see? Think about it.

Bottom line, US Soccer does not have any issues with race discrimination but much more of a problem with Club discrimination. Players, both boys and girls, are often chosen to into US training with a high biased of what Club they come from.

Lastly, being a delusional overzealous parent will not help any kid in any way possible, unless you are a multi-millionaire. Than the only color is green. See College Admission scandals.

Good luck in court but I personally see no leg to stand on unless you completely take minority and race out of the equation.

Thanks for your input as I feel you are genuinely trying to help. So I’ll try to answer your questions to the best of my ability.

I think my kid should have a starting spot on the U17 YNT because a precedent was set by a 2005 player. Who evaluated the 11 year old and determined she should play on a YNT? What rules allowed an 11 year old to play up on a YNT? Are the only people capable of evaluating a YNT player in club soccer? Can you reconcile your position of taking my kid to Solar and having her stand out with USSF’s position on development? I also am not talking about everyone because every player has not been given the okay by Cal, FSU, and Xolos; why does my kid need the approval of Solar when the tops kids from Solar are striving for acceptance from places that have green lighted my player?

I am trying to leave the game in a better place for girls in the future. I am aware of the problems at Dash. But, do you think it’s fair that USSF has paid for training for boys via the development academy while ignoring girls? Do you think it’s fair that USSF has offered project 40/Generation Adidas to males and not females?

My ultimate goal is to show how arbitrary and unfair USSF is in all that they do so females can be included in Generation Adidas program; what’s your problem with this?

If you could not tell, I don’t care what a hater thinks. I’m sure you are aware of the scandals in gymnastics, swimming, and the NWSL…I could care less about conforming by kissing ass to be accepted in a toxic abusive environment. I have absolutely nothing to lose and lots to gain, so why not?

Wow, just wow. So let me guess this straight....people are now accusing the Womens'/Girls Youth side of being...racist? Do people realize that this womens' side of soccer/futbol/football is probably the most inclusive sport in the world, including the US?

1. 5'1" Crystal Dunn
2. Casey Krueger
3. Lynn Williams
4. Adrianna Franch
5. Catarina Macario
6. Mallory Pugh
7. Sophia Smith
8. Lynn Williams
9. Midge Purce
10. Trinity Rodman

10 out 30 players are minorities. That's 31.25% of the player pool. 9 of 10 are African American. That's 90% African American and 10% Latino.

If you want truths, look at these numbers for a fair contrast. In reality, it's Latino's who are discriminated against more than anyone. To compound the issue even more, when you look at most youth soccer teams, especially in SoCal, what is the percent ratio of ethnicity/race on most teams you see? Think about it.

Bottom line, US Soccer does not have any issues with race discrimination but much more of a problem with Club discrimination. Players, both boys and girls, are often chosen to into US training with a high biased of what Club they come from.

Lastly, being a delusional overzealous parent will not help any kid in any way possible, unless you are a multi-millionaire. Than the only color is green. See College Admission scandals.

Good luck in court but I personally see no leg to stand on unless you completely take minority and race out of the equation.
This has absolutely nothing to do with what I am talking about.

1. 5'1" Crystal Dunn
2. Casey Krueger
3. Lynn Williams
4. Adrianna Franch
5. Catarina Macario
6. Mallory Pugh
7. Sophia Smith
8. Lynn Williams
9. Midge Purce
10. Trinity Rodman

Add Native Americans to the list bro. I think you nailed it Mars. Disclaimer: I do not believe my dd deserves to be called up to U18 Virtual Camp or Training Center ID Camps. I just want to be crystal clear. Four years ago the selection process was something different but that's in the past. Docs back then were going around saying "You better come over to this club because I pick the winner(s) for the List and I run the Training Center." I have no idea what the selection process is today in selecting the Virtual Calls ups or the US Training Center ID Camps. I do think the best of the best will always be in the selection process. I do wish all the players who have given up everything to be a full time soccer players great success representing our awesome country at the highest of levels. I will be watching all the greats my dd balled against and that will be cool :)

Thanks for your input as I feel you are genuinely trying to help. So I’ll try to answer your questions to the best of my ability.

I think my kid should have a starting spot on the U17 YNT because a precedent was set by a 2005 player. Who evaluated the 11 year old and determined she should play on a YNT? What rules allowed an 11 year old to play up on a YNT? Are the only people capable of evaluating a YNT player in club soccer? Can you reconcile your position of taking my kid to Solar and having her stand out with USSF’s position on development? I also am not talking about everyone because every player has not been given the okay by Cal, FSU, and Xolos; why does my kid need the approval of Solar when the tops kids from Solar are striving for acceptance from places that have green lighted my player?

I am trying to leave the game in a better place for girls in the future. I am aware of the problems at Dash. But, do you think it’s fair that USSF has paid for training for boys via the development academy while ignoring girls? Do you think it’s fair that USSF has offered project 40/Generation Adidas to males and not females?

My ultimate goal is to show how arbitrary and unfair USSF is in all that they do so females can be included in Generation Adidas program; what’s your problem with this?

If you could not tell, I don’t care what a hater thinks. I’m sure you are aware of the scandals in gymnastics, swimming, and the NWSL…I could care less about conforming by kissing ass to be accepted in a toxic abusive environment. I have absolutely nothing to lose and lots to gain, so why not?
Welcome to how youth sports really work...

Either the kid is ridiculously more talented than everyone around them and whoever is evaluating quickly realizes that they'll likely loose their job if they pass on the player.

Or...

Pay to Play, meaning there's a good chance whoever did the eval you're upset with pocketed some cash. This truly is how it works at the top levels. They know the player will wash out in 6 months but who cares, 5-6 of these and the car is paid off. Just sprinkle several of these in with the super talented recruits so it its not obvious.

1632149617652.png

Also your comments about changing the scene mean nothing. In 3 years everything will change and rules implemented now will be forgotten.

No comment. But I anticipate anglo females will be the primary beneficiary of the litigation process that I am currently involved in.

Do you believe white privilege exist?

Sorry @MacDre this post was all that I needed to see. If your litigation has nothing to do with race, than just say so. Otherwise, it has everything to do with race and you are just gaslighting, hence your question in the above post.

I just don't see the correlation between Olivia Moultrie and any other player her age. Did Lebron James have to try out for any teams? What about Christian Pulisic? And the best one for last, Mal Pugh, only 17 years old when she started for USWNT. She was actually 16 when put in the player pool.

Again, sorry, but maybe I am biased after many months of you pulling the race card of anyone that disagrees with you followed by posts of videos that support gangsterism, guns, violence, and the degradation of women. It literally contradicts everything you post.

Good Day.

1. 5'1" Crystal Dunn
2. Casey Krueger
3. Lynn Williams
4. Adrianna Franch
5. Catarina Macario
6. Mallory Pugh
7. Sophia Smith
8. Lynn Williams
9. Midge Purce
10. Trinity Rodman

Actual Bottom line, there has to be a big enough market to create big enough revenues. The America hating victim mentality of the current USWNT has turned off millions of fans and setback the US women's soccer market considerably. Unfortunately, Jaedyn Shaw, who is a believer and openly speaks of Jesus Christ, is about to find out firsthand the real struggle in this current US women's soccer environment and culture.

This is where parents, whose DD are looking to soccer for college scholarships and beyond, should direct their concern and ire.

Pathetically, many find playing victim and race cards as the only answer and pass this toxic mentality to their kids as it was no doubt passed down to themselves, thus keeping this ugly cycle going.

Sorry @MacDre this post was all that I needed to see. If your litigation has nothing to do with race, than just say so. Otherwise, it has everything to do with race and you are just gaslighting, hence your question in the above post.

I just don't see the correlation between Olivia Moultrie and any other player her age. Did Lebron James have to try out for any teams? What about Christian Pulisic? And the best one for last, Mal Pugh, only 17 years old when she started for USWNT. She was actually 16 when put in the player pool.

Again, sorry, but maybe I am biased after many months of you pulling the race card of anyone that disagrees with you followed by posts of videos that support gangsterism, guns, violence, and the degradation of women. It literally contradicts everything you post.

Good Day.
You are starting to make me think that you are not very intelligent. I will try to write in simple English to avoid further problems with your comprehension.
First, I have not mentioned any names or attempted to correlate anything;
Second, I am simply asking for clarification on the rules to see if my player made the U17 YNT as a starter. Under the applicable rules, either my player made it or she didn’t;
Third, I am reasonably certain that you have never seen my kid play, you are not qualified to analyze, and you are just running your big ass mouth; and
Fourth, I am reasonably certain that you have no idea about what the applicable rules are here. Again, you are not qualified to analyze and are just running your big ass mouth

Up to this point your analysis has been off the mark and not very constructive. Maybe you should stay in your lane and STFU?

Actual Bottom line, there has to be a big enough market to create big enough revenues. The America hating victim mentality of the current USWNT has turned off millions of fans and setback the US women's soccer market considerably. Unfortunately, Jaedyn Shaw, who is a believer and openly speaks of Jesus Christ, is about to find out firsthand the real struggle in this current US women's soccer environment and culture.

This is where parents, whose DD are looking to soccer for college scholarships and beyond, should direct their concern and ire.

Pathetically, many find playing victim and race cards as the only answer and pass this toxic mentality to their kids as it was no doubt passed down to themselves, thus keeping this ugly cycle going.
Does white privilege exist?

Does white privilege exist?
No is my guess and I am white. I shared my story of survival as baby crush escaped certain death before birth. Dre, were all passed that debate. Does elitists' with privilege exist? Yes, moo. What colors do the Elites come in Dre? Come on man, this is so old and no one is falling for it anymore. Were all slaves to the system. Some slaves make more money then the other slaves on the Hamster Wheel of make buck and retire. I free now and heading out to the great out doors bro.

Good Day.
@MacDre , or @MacRacebaiter, or @MacVictim (take your pick) has no solutions...he is the problem.

Does White privilege exist?

Does wealthy White privilege exist?
Yes.

Does wealthy Black privilege exist?
Yes.

Does middle class White privilege exist?
No.

Does middle class Black privilege exist?
No.

Does poor Black privilege exist?
No.

Does poor white privilege exist?
No.

Do parents have absolute control in how successful their child is regardless of what they are born into?
100% absolutely.

No is my guess and I am white. I shared my story of survival as baby crush escaped certain death before birth. Dre, were all passed that debate. Does elitists' with privilege exist? Yes, moo. What colors do the Elites come in Dre? Come on man, this is so old and no one is falling for it anymore. Were all slaves to the system. Some slaves make more money then the other slaves on the Hamster Wheel of make buck and retire. I free now and heading out to the great out doors bro.
Crush, I grew up poor and that’s how I identify. I think I am still dealing with the trauma of being mistreated by rich folks. The reality of the situation is that I kind of resent privileged kids like yours and mine. The actions that I am taking are probably to the detriment of my privileged daughter but she has resources and will be okay.

I am doing this for the kids from the struggle like you and I homie. Color doesn’t matter.

Crush, I grew up poor and that’s how I identify. I think I am still dealing with the trauma of being mistreated by rich folks. The reality of the situation is that I kind of resent privileged kids like yours and mine. The actions that I am taking are probably to the detriment of my privileged daughter but she has resources and will be okay.

I am doing this for the kids from the struggle like you and I homie. Color doesn’t matter.
Does Privilege exist? Yes!!! Let's not add a color to this, please???? We have enough problems to deal with. If we ((whites, blacks, asians and latinos)) stick together, we can make one bitchen place. If we allow the Elites ((white, black, asian and latino)) to rule us, were all ((white, black, asain and latino)) going to be slaves to their evil system we were born into. Does that make sense? Love first and judge ye not :) Let's ALL love each other and help all the kids have equal access. I think Mars hit nail on head bro regarding the selection process. is it fair? Hell no!

For me, the bottom line is that the people doing the evaluating are those paid by US Soccer to do the evaluating and coaching and they are incentivized to choose wisely. That is pretty much the same model as everywhere else in the world.

They have set up a process to select national teams, and it is largely the same as most everywhere else in the world. It involves scouting and input from trusted colleagues that generally lead to invites to regional training sessions. Those that stand out, get chosen to move onward to more selective sessions, culminating in building a team for Youth World Cups.

We are a big country. I don't see an obviously better way to do it. They surely get choices wrong sometimes, but that is the nature of things everywhere. I don't see any evidence, at all, of any obvious bias or crookedness in the process.

I think you're very unlikely to fundamentally change things, and I am unconvinced you actually have a better way of doing things, anyway. I would just recommend you jump into the well-established process and, if your kid is as good as you say she is, I imagine those in charge will be quite happy you did and that things will work out quite well.

For me, the bottom line is that the people doing the evaluating are those paid by US Soccer to do the evaluating and coaching and they are incentivized to choose wisely. That is pretty much the same model as everywhere else in the world.

They have set up a process to select national teams, and it is largely the same as most everywhere else in the world. It involves scouting and input from trusted colleagues that generally lead to invites to regional training sessions. Those that stand out, get chosen to move onward to more selective sessions, culminating in building a team for Youth World Cups.

We are a big country. I don't see an obviously better way to do it. They surely get choices wrong sometimes, but that is the nature of things everywhere. I don't see any evidence, at all, of any obvious bias or crookedness in the process.

I think you're very unlikely to fundamentally change things, and I am unconvinced you actually have a better way of doing things, anyway. I would just recommend you jump into the well-established process and, if your kid is as good as you say she is, I imagine those in charge will be quite happy you did and that things will work out quite well.
My point is that there is a player in the 2005 birth year that did not go through the process that you describe. I am interested in the rules, policies, and procedures that allowed the 2005 player to bypass the process that you accurately describe as being used around the world. Maybe my kid qualifies for the YNT under the same rules as the 2005 player that preceded her; do you think it is possible for my kid to qualify for the YNT under the same process as the 2005 player that preceded her?

Are you familiar with the rules, policies, or procedures that allowed an 11 year old to bypass the process you described above and guaranteed her a starting position on the YNT?

I also am not talking about everyone because every player has not been given the okay by Cal, FSU, and Xolos; why does my kid need the approval of Solar when the tops kids from Solar are striving for acceptance from places that have green lighted my player?

Cal, FSU, and Xolos make the selection for who can be part of their programs. YNT coaches make the selection for who can be part of their program.

While I am certain a recommendation from, say, Krikorian at FSU will go a long way toward getting a YNT look, suggesting that it means that your daughter has thus cleared all hurdles required to start on the U17 YNT seems to be a step too far.

Back