Solutions: what can we do to get CA to open up youth soccer?

Well you shouldn’t drive either then cause driving leads to air pollution, which can cause cancer which kills more people annually than Covid has or will. What....their lives don’t matter?

Can we still give him/her/nonbinary the Snickers... I'd swear diabetes is on that same list?

You are absolutely right. I should stop driving until someone invents an electric car. Wouldn’t that be wild?

Gosh, I guess I also shouldn’t shoot my assault rifle indiscriminately at the mall for fun then. Or drive my electric car really fast down the boardwalk. I mean, it would be really irresponsible of me to do things that are so selfish and unnecessary just because it makes me feel good, especially when doing so puts lives in danger.
You’re funny!

Trust me, I would do it in a heartbeat. Not the first time for me across state lines. However, right now I'm too vested in my job among other things to leave.

Halloween and Trick or treat is back on for LA

Of course with "modification"

Halloween and Trick or treat is back on for LA

Of course with "modification"
Maybe, just maybe, the ACLU did there job and gave LA County a heads up that you can't tell citizens who they can, or can't, host in the privacy of their own home.

Do you all have to bring your arguing and off topic rants toevery single thread on this forum. Some of us come here because we want to check in on what’s going on with soccer. I mean after all this is a soccer form…

For LA county we need to get public health protocol for youth sports modified more. There has been 3 revisions but the part about games and scrimmage on bottom of page 2 is the hangup at the moment.

Need to find ways to get a revision done so talk with your local representative, city council folks, county board of supervisors or whoever you can reach out to

Back