Seven stages of Covid.. keep playing and find out how far you will go!

What stage does it begin to bother you or better yet when is it not just Covid fear mongering?

An average of nearly 53 children a day were hospitalized with confirmed cases of Covid-19 from August 31 to September 6, according to CDC data.
Strawman

That’s cute.. 2100+ people died yesterday in the US due to Covid.. how many kids lost a parent! 270+ in Texas alone.. number 2 cause of death now.

Kids are at risk when their parent dies early in life.. The opportunists pushing anti mask anti vaccine rhetoric and hiding behind kids is disgusting..
They’re not lion cubs. The nanny state will come to the rescue of .children whose parents represent .00000636 of the US population.

By mandating vaccines for all, the WH pandemic plan does not recognize that prior COVID disease gives stronger longer lasting immunity than vaccines. So, a stretch to call it "science-based".
whitehouse.gov/covidplan/—Kulldorff

BTW my vaccine dates were Jan 8 and Feb 4… the booster can’t come soon enough! So don’t think I don’t have a vested interest!

I think you don’t have a legitimate tier 1a vaccine priority reason for a booster.

Vaccines are the new Monavie.
MLM at its best from your own goverment, its not illegal cause they have a product.
Print money we dont have , to pay out everyone involved, at any cost.
Its all about money, period.

Its always been about money for this party.

The numbers now show how big of a joke this all is, everything was label C19 in the beginning to add $$$ to their monthly numbers.

In not against vaccines in general but my children will not get this jab.

I had covid , as did my family , were are a young heathly group, maybe lasted 2 days in the house. Just like any other virus, it treats everyone differently, one day the truth will come out as too how this Virus was used to bamboozle all of us, and was hore'd out as a way to add dollars into their pockets.

from day one they have never been able to secure true numbers of deaths, sick, cases, etc.... but they were able to fill out forms and get additional monies for their institution and personal gains.

You do you, and I will do me, this has no effect on whether me or you agree or have the vaccine, this common cold, flu , virus, whatever it is , is being blown out of proportion for personal gains for a select group of people.

Im ride this out , sit back and enjoy life. Im in control of my happiness, not some 1 term asshat puppet.

FYI I am not a trumpet either, but this guy we have now , holy cow , everything is going downhill fast with him.......

BIG MISTAKE

Back