Riots

What is a Bastard?
a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.
Slang.
  1. a vicious, despicable, or thoroughly disliked person:Some bastard slashed the tires on my car.
  2. a person, especially a man:The poor bastard broke his leg.
something irregular, inferior, spurious, or unusual.

I'm a bastard and was adopted. Many, many in the 60s and 70s wanted a way to have population control and freedom to have sex all the time. They called all these mistakes bastard and fetus, inferior products that were made wrong and by accident most of time unless the sex is a girl and you want a boy so you abort the girl and try again for the boy. Bastards and fetuses come in all colors too
Do you really know anybody who had an abortion because they didn’t like the gender of the fetus? And that would mean a second-trimester abortion which has more restrictive legal barriers anyways.
So I think you’re full of shit with that comment.

Do you really know anybody who had an abortion because they didn’t like the gender of the fetus? And that would mean a second-trimester abortion which has more restrictive legal barriers anyways.
I never said I know someone who would do such a thing. Thank you for the kind rebuttal Messy. How old does the little fetus have to be before mom can know what sex the fetus will be when it comes out as a baby?

Look, my friend who just had the corona scare, his wife is 14 weeks with her baby.....girl!!!! They already know what the baby will be. Here is the law in Cali Messy. Viable is an interesting word. Basically, if the fetus ((baby)) can;t make it all on it;s own, then you can kill it. So how does one know how strong one fetus is to the other dude?

How late can you have an abortion in California?
There is no strict cut-off date as to when a pregnancy may be terminated. But absent special circumstances, abortion cannot be performed once the fetus becomes viable. By definition, a fetus becomes viable if it is likely to sustain survival outside of the uterus. It has to be able to survive without extraordinary medical measures.

Doctors determine whether a given fetus is viable. They make this decision on a case-by-case basis.

Typically, a fetus becomes viable around the 23rd week of the pregnancy. Doctors also consider a fetus to be viable once it weighs at least 500 gram

Messy, do you think I'm full of poop still? I've heard that some selfish people want a boy first or only boy or just a girl. When they find out it's not the gender they want, they abort it legally. I'm sure they dont tell everyone their killing their little fetus because it's not the right sex. That would be cruel and unusual punishment for the little fetus and not fair at all.

Messy, do you think I'm full of poop still? I've heard that some selfish people want a boy first or only boy or just a girl. When they find out it's not the gender they want, they abort it legally. I'm sure they dont tell everyone their killing their little fetus because it's not the right sex. That would be cruel and unusual punishment for the little fetus and not fair at all.

So you’re assuming people have abortions during the second trimester because they don’t want that gender...but you have zero evidence on which to base such an inflammatory statement.

Take a pill, dude.

So you’re assuming people have abortions during the second trimester because they don’t want that gender...but you have zero evidence on which to base such an inflammatory statement.

Take a pill, dude.
Classless Messy!!!! You only care about yourself. You and your ACLU pal and ESPY and the gang. You assume all white people are racist. I know what your about Messy and you sure dont care about little black babies (oh sorry, little black fetuses) before they get a chance to be viable. Think about this Messy. The black fetus has to be able to survive all by itself to see if he or she can breath on its own. No help from the qualified Dr or mama. Do they leave the fetus on the table to see if it can survive and breath and see if the fetus can turn into a baby all on its own? WTF are you talking about? Why does one get an abortion? Most dont go around sharing why they do it Messy. It's a very deep and personal choice one has to make. I guess you know the thoughts of all the young woman who get mislead into some sort of relationship only to have the man be a wimp and bail, That happens a lot too and is one reason some abortions happen. What other non inflammatory reasons do people kill their unborn fetus? Messy knows the thoughts of a woman. Nice one dude!!!

Last edited:

Both of your " Characters " are full of shit.....

Classless Messy!!!! You only care about yourself. You and your ACLU pal and ESPY and the gang. You assume all white people are racist. I know what your about Messy and you sure dont care about little black babies (oh sorry, little black fetuses) before they get a chance to be viable. Think about this Messy. The black fetus has to be able to survive all by itself to see if he or she can breath on its own. No help from the qualified Dr or mama. Do they leave the fetus on the table to see if it can survive and breath and see if the fetus can turn into a baby all on its own? WTF are you talking about? Why does one get an abortion? Most dont go around sharing why they do it Messy. It's a very deep and personal choice one has to make. I guess you know the thoughts of all the young woman who get mislead into some sort of relationship only to have the man be a wimp and bail, That happens a lot too and is one reason some abortions happen. What other non inflammatory reasons do people kill their unborn fetus? Messy knows the thoughts of a woman. Nice one dude!!!

You’re babbling again. You decided to say that people have abortions because they don’t like the gender. I said do you have any evidence? You said “no.” This conversation is over.

You’re babbling again. You decided to say that people have abortions because they don’t like the gender. I said do you have any evidence? You said “no.” This conversation is over.
1594587817662.png

This is why they started the program Messy. Shhhhhhhh, dont tell anyone ok. Most of the reasons today because guys are not responsible and they just have no character and leave girls alone to deal with the mess, Messy. Yes, physical scars and emotional scars that last a lifetime. The dude, he's moved on is banging a way as some dogs like to do. Not to be all sad Messy, the babies are all alive. Yes sir, every single one of them are alive and having fun and waiting to give mom a hug. That is the truth, regardless of what you, espy, etol and the other no it all that thinks he nos what the truth is.

View attachment 8117

This is why they started the program Messy. Shhhhhhhh, dont tell anyone ok. Most of the reasons today because guys are not responsible and they just have no character and leave girls alone to deal with the mess, Messy. Yes, physical scars and emotional scars that last a lifetime. The dude, he's moved on is banging a way as some dogs like to do. Not to be all sad Messy, the babies are all alive. Yes sir, every single one of them are alive and having fun and waiting to give mom a hug. That is the truth, regardless of what you, espy, etol and the other no it all that thinks he nos what the truth is.
Sucker.

What has trump done to help?

Actually Trump tried to send the military into Chicago and save some black lives... but both black mayors said "no". It's amazing... it's almost like black people love killing each other. Some kind of cultural thing. I guess everybody is good at something, Pu.

He tried to do it in 2017 and again this year. I guess all the black lives lost over 3 years didn't matter to black people.

Back