Riots

I don’t get why these leaders keep allowing protests, while closing and limiting businesses, families, parks, beaches...it’s comical...I’ll just protest the protests with my family and friends...the leaders don’t want to upset the base. Hypocrisy...

I don’t get why these leaders keep allowing protests, while closing and limiting businesses, families, parks, beaches...it’s comical...I’ll just protest the protests with my family and friends...the leaders don’t want to upset the base. Hypocrisy...

Same reason they pay black families of criminals killed resisting arrest. It's cheaper than rebuilding cities when they riot over equal treatment.

Fatherless families don't work well in a culture that assumes all families have resident fathers, except for those families who have the resources to overcome the lack of one.
Wondering per your post above..
How many cultures without resident fathers are there?
I'm assuming not any?

Nothing new for liberals.

It’s not a zero sum game. I got news for you, the “nuclear family” is changing for ALL types of creeds and color. What does nuclear family mean to you? One penis and one vagina? Kids need stability and love to flourish and feel secure. That can mean two moms, two dads, a grandparent and a parent. As long as kids have a stable, constant, and loving presence in their lives, they will thrive. That’s why they say ”it takes a village”.
Thrive? Is this what is happening in the black communities of Chicago, Baltimore and St. Louis?

What is a Bastard?
a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.
Slang.
  1. a vicious, despicable, or thoroughly disliked person:Some bastard slashed the tires on my car.
  2. a person, especially a man:The poor bastard broke his leg.
something irregular, inferior, spurious, or unusual.

I'm a bastard and was adopted. Many, many in the 60s and 70s wanted a way to have population control and freedom to have sex all the time. They called all these mistakes bastard and fetus, inferior products that were made wrong and by accident most of time unless the sex is a girl and you want a boy so you abort the girl and try again for the boy. Bastards and fetuses come in all colors too

What is a Bastard?
a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.
Slang.
  1. a vicious, despicable, or thoroughly disliked person:Some bastard slashed the tires on my car.
  2. a person, especially a man:The poor bastard broke his leg.
something irregular, inferior, spurious, or unusual.

I'm a bastard and was adopted. Many, many in the 60s and 70s wanted a way to have population control and freedom to have sex all the time. They called all these mistakes bastard and fetus, inferior products that were made wrong and by accident most of time unless the sex is a girl and you want a boy so you abort the girl and try again for the boy. Bastards and fetuses come in all colors too
Nobody cares.
Just do the right thing.

Back