Riots

Let’s just say I won’t shed a tear if one of the lefty mayors or governors get shot.

You are just a loser with nothing else in your life, sad.

I'm a loser because you opened your mouth and I closed it for you again? Bitch slapped you, didn't I? "What has Trump done?" "When is Trump going to do something?" LMAO! Pretty amazing when Trump tries to save black lives and 2 black mayors won't let him, isn't it, dummy?

Stop embarrassing yourself.

I'm a loser because you opened your mouth and I closed it for you again? Bitch slapped you, didn't I? "What has Trump done?" "When is Trump going to do something?" LMAO! Pretty amazing when Trump tries to save black lives and 2 black mayors won't let him, isn't it, dummy?

Yes, yes you're the greatest just ask you and you'll go on and on.

Coocoo.

You know ....
There were a few times when I recall a great group of parents on a
talented team who in unison realized the " Coach " was shooting
more holes in the " Boat " than they could plug/patch up.....
So the general consensuses was " We have got to remove the Coach "
for the well being/sanity of the parents and the talented progression
of the assembled athletes......!

" We the People " ( Citizens ) of California are beyond that tipping point....!!!!

The Governor ( Coach ) needs to be removed NOW...!
For the sanity/well being of California Tax Payers and the Intellectual Progression
of our very talented Youth !

You can argue all day long that he is :
A. Likeable Guy
B. He " appears " to know what he's doing ( Bullshitting )
C. Spouts the proper words at the right time. ( More Bullshit )
D. He " Says " he's looking out for the " Kids Well being " ( No he's NOT..More Bull shitting )
E. Following Science and Data....( No he is Absolutely Not. He's Lying to cover his ass and promote an agenda ! )

Get Rid of the ROTTEN " Coach " Governor Gavin Newsom....
Get Rid of Him RIGHT NOW !!!!
YOU WILL NOT GET THIS TIME BACK, THE KIDS WILL NEVER
GET THE SCHOOLING NEEDED IF HE IS LEFT IN OFFICE....!

TRUST IN YOUR GUT.....THIS ANALOGY IS SPOT ON...!

I'VE WITNESSED IT, AND YOU WILL REGRET THIS CHOICE
OF KEEPING THIS " ROTTEN " COACH.......!

THE FUTURE GENERATIONS OF " YOUTH " WILL THANK YOU
FOR THE MOVE....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case there were still any doubts about who won that war --

Doubts. By the way, this was before the token "all star" driver was put into the wall. Never should have been there to begin with considering he didn't win a race this year OR last year. I guess he shouldn't have bumped the driver in front of him. Actions have consequences. Some never get that.

Uh oh... another "Uncle Tom" on the wrong side.

You seem to prefer the opinion of foreigners, just like trump does.

Who's racist administration finally did the right thing?

Would it be the one who called Confederate flags freedom of speech? The one who responded to the NASCAR ban on confederate flags by insulting Bubba Wallace? Thee one who threatened to veto a Defense appropriations bill if it included the same "right thing", despite bipartisan support in both Houses of Congress and recommendations from all the Armed Services? Is that the one?

Would it be the one who called Confederate flags freedom of speech? The one who responded to the NASCAR ban on confederate flags by insulting Bubba Wallace? Thee one who threatened to veto a Defense appropriations bill if it included the same "right thing", despite bipartisan support in both Houses of Congress and recommendations from all the Armed Services? Is that the one?

Bubba Wallace pulled the race card and tried to do a Kaeperprick. And like Kaeperprick, he got exposed.

Back