Riots

“The crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon — and I mean very soon — come to an end,” Trump says. “Beginning on January 20th of 2017, safety will be restored.”

Well, when your "people" stop killing each other and blaming white cops for it, crime WILL go down. Has Oblamy or Big Mike stood up to ask all the oppressed victims to stop murdering each other and looting?

Well, when your "people" stop killing each other and blaming white cops for it, crime WILL go down. Has Oblamy or Big Mike stood up to ask all the oppressed victims to stop murdering each other and looting?

Did this happen, as Trump said it would?
He said he would do it.

“The crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon — and I mean very soon — come to an end,” Trump says. “Beginning on January 20th of 2017, safety will be restored.”

So passing the buck is a republican tradition or just a trump thing? I meant overall, covid, civil unrest, economy, schools opening, etc. A plan, a national one something to build from. trump is attempting to ignore it all and hope it all goes away. He is declaring victory when things are getting worse. Much of it his fault as governors in Florida, Texas, Arizona, Georgia and South Carolina aim to please trump not do what's best for their people. The rant by the law Vegas mayor comes to mind, "JUST OPEN! Im not responsible for how to do it safely. JUST OPEN!!!!" The feds have the resources, the CDC, the research assets to set policy, yet they aren't. They did in the past and we got through things in a much better and safer way. Why do we pay federal taxes if they won't help in a time of need?

I remember when Trump tried to set policy... you pussies called him a dictator. Then he let the governors set policy and you called him a coward.

Which is it, Pu? What would Corn Row Joe finna do, fam?

1594226733813.png

Did this happen, as Trump said it would?
He said he would do it.

He's tried to do it... but you black people seem to think your feral behavior is acceptable. Hey, fam, we don't paint streets in THIS country.

From the FBI crime in 2017:
There were an estimated 382.9 violent crimes per 100,000 inhabitants in 2017, a rate that fell 0.9 percent when compared with the 2016 estimated violent crime rate and dropped 16.5 percent from the 2008 estimate. (See Tables 1 and 1A.)

Violent Crime Figure
This figure is a line graph that presents trends in the estimated number of violent crimes for the nation from 2013 through 2017. In 2013, there were 1,168,298 violent crimes. In 2014, there were 1,153,022 violent crimes. In 2015, there were 1,199,310 violent crimes. In 2016, there were 1,250,162 violent crimes. In 2017, there were 1,247,321 violent crimes. The figure is based on statistics from Table 1.
Violent Crime

from the FBI crime in 2018:
For the second consecutive year, the estimated number of violent crimes in the nation decreased when compared with the previous year’s statistics, according to FBI figures released today. In 2018, violent crime was down 3.3 percent from the 2017 number. Property crimes also dropped 6.3 percent, marking the 16th consecutive year the collective estimates for these offenses declined.

The 2018 statistics show the estimated rate of violent crime was 368.9 offenses per 100,000 inhabitants, and the estimated rate of property crime was 2,199.5 offenses per 100,000 inhabitants. The violent crime rate fell 3.9 percent when compared with the 2017 rate; the property crime rate declined 6.9 percent.

from the FBI crime in 2019...
Preliminary statistics show overall declines in both violent and property crime in the first half of 2019 compared to the same time frame the previous year, according to FBI crime statistics released today.

The Preliminary Semiannual Uniform Crime Report covers January through June 2019. It contains data from more than 14,000 law enforcement agencies nationwide that voluntarily submitted information to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting Program.

According to the report, all categories of violent crime offenses decreased between the first half of 2018 and the first half of 2019, including:

• Robbery (-7.4 percent)
  • Rape (-7.3 percent)
  • Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter (-3.9 percent)
  • Aggravated assault (-0.3 percent)
Property crime also declined during the same period, specifically:

• Burglary (-11.1 percent)
  • Motor vehicle theft (-6.7 percent)
  • Larceny-theft (-4.2 percent)
The full Crime in the United States, 2019 report will be released later this year.

He's tried to do it... but you black people seem to think your feral behavior is acceptable. Hey, fam, we don't paint streets in THIS country.
So like with your childish taunts implying those you disagree with are "gay", as you have displayed in your world that is one of the worst showings of disrespect, we can now add you see calling someone black is a proper insult as well. At least you don't hide it. Good for you, own your fear and hate.

So like with your childish taunts implying those you disagree with are "gay", as you have displayed in your world that is one of the worst showings of disrespect, we can now add you see calling someone black is a proper insult as well. At least you don't hide it. Good for you, own your fear and hate.

What are you babbling about now? I never said someone disagreeing with me is gay. I don't care if you're gay, black or both. If you're gay, be gay, but you don't need a parade and you don't need to bring your rainbow flag to my soccer game.

If you're black, stop whining. You are your own oppressor and the rest of us are tired of you being attention whores and lacking self accountability.

What are you babbling about now? I never said someone disagreeing with me is gay. I don't care if you're gay, black or both. If you're gay, be gay, but you don't need a parade and you don't need to bring your rainbow flag to my soccer game.

If you're black, stop whining. You are your own oppressor and the rest of us are tired of you being attention whores and lacking self accountability.
I'll make sure to continue point out your constant hypocrisy when I see it.

So you are tired of people standing up for their rights?

This is the best compliment I have ever received in all my writing awards. When your little brain thinks one way, that's all you get........

You are quite the mentally tormented individual....aren't you.
Awards....the only A-wards you know is the one you are situated
in at the moment....You definitely do not think from the frontal lobe
region of your grey matter. And... " That's all you get "...!

Can somebody please explain, Don Lemon’s change of heart. The media hypocrisy is pretty legit...He just did a crappy interview with Terry Crews and TC was trying to say some of the same things. DL is actually saying the same thing, many on here are posting. Can we all agree the media is a bit slanted left: CNN/MSNBC/AP/NYT/WAP....as well as Fox to the right...Does anybody really think the points in 2013 are less pertinent now?

Can somebody please explain, Don Lemon’s change of heart. The media hypocrisy is pretty legit...He just did a crappy interview with Terry Crews and TC was trying to say some of the same things. DL is actually saying the same thing, many on here are posting. Can we all agree the media is a bit slanted left: CNN/MSNBC/AP/NYT/WAP....as well as Fox to the right...Does anybody really think the points in 2013 are less pertinent now?

Not AP not Reuters not BBC not WSJ. Right is Fox, OAN, Breitbart, Limbaugh, town hall, red state

Can we all agree the media is a bit slanted left: CNN/MSNBC/AP/NYT/WAP....as well as Fox to the right.
If one believes that NY Times, Wash Post, etc is not heavily biased then I don't know what to say. They are not anywhere close to neutral. Watch Dem talking points and then read them. Tell me where you can see any light in between what they talk about vs Dems.

And yes Fox is to the right.

I find it however amazing that people think most of the national news orgs are str8 shooters.

If you want to have a more informed, more nuanced view of everything you must read/watch news from across the spectrum. You will get both sides of an issue. Fox leaves out details, NY Times leaves out details, etc. The best way to be informed as an example is read both. The truth lies somewhere in between.

One of the best places to go to is www.realclearpolitics.com If you visit that daily you will find for example an article from the NY Times, then one from the Washington Examiner, another from CNN, then one from the Federalist. Rinse repeat.

You will see what the other side is arguing (taxes, guns, free speech, foreign policy, etc. )

It is very easy to tell when a person only gets their news/info from one side of the spectrum. Now reading from multiple perspectives will not necessarily change your mind, but it may have you moderate certain positions/opinions. Or at a MINIMUM understand the argument the other side is making.

Another way to be discerning to listen to what our leaders actually say... although that seems biased to some people...the Stupid People, primarily.

I may not have been clear in what I wrote:

Left: CNN/MSNBC/AP/NYT/WAP
Right: Fox

This is what I meant...

I agree there are slants in either side and things are left out....

I am interested in what people think of Don Lemon and his 180.

Another way to be discerning to listen to what our leaders actually say... although that seems biased to some people...the Stupid People, primarily.

Yes, listen to our leaders...Trump’s speech last Friday was not divisive. We watched the whole speech. I’m curious what people found divisive and racist? He said nothing of the sort.

Back